Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska (40499 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kapeter(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Evercurious post=82468412][/quote]never mentioned your miserable life is my concern you know?
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Royalfurnitures: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Today How market? This is the time you need to occupy Nigeria to ask for Sowore"s release

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Evercurious(f): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Kapeter post=82468394]buhari is better. Thanks[/quote

THEN YOU ARE SO SICK]
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by jflexy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Idsoft:
Okay. You can also get your online banking script from me

Send me your details
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kapeter(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Evercurious:
THEN YOU ARE SICK
you are prolly mistaking me for one of your family member dear.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by shamecurls(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
[s]
franchasng:
The only crime Goodluck committed against Hausa-Fulanis & Yorubas was Goodluck's inclusion of Igbos in his government, that was the only reason Yorubas hated Goodluck nothing else. angry

Goodluck was the first Nigerian President since 1966 to appoint an Igbo man Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff (COAS) to the disgust of Yorubas and their Fulani masters who had a secret plan to ensure no Igbo man ever becomes Nigeria's Army Chief, Police IG, Chief Justice of Nigeria or Customs comptroller General, but Goodluck told them to hell with you all bad conspirators marginalizing the best tribe in Nigeria that contributed highest to the economic development of Nigeria.

Another crime Goodluck committed against Yorubas was Goodluck's refusal to appoint Wale Tinubu as Nigeria's Petroleum Minister which made Tinubu turn against Goodluck and used Saharareporters to cook up all manner of lies to rally gullible Yorubas into hating Goodluck for no justifiable reason but look at God and mankind fighting for Goodluck and vindicating him, who is having the last laugh now wink

In fact, Buhari should never release Sowore! Buhari should just keep him in Kirikiri till after 2023 Presidential election which is the sole reason Sowore is making empty fake noise to gain popularity to deceive gullible Yorubas as usual to vote him in to become Nigeria's President.

At least if he remains in Kirikiri, he can become President of Yoruba prisoners at Kirikiri still angry
[/s]
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by yesloaded: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
respect80:

We are trying to raise some money to get you a new head.
grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Lateef73: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
efighter:
You can carry a Cow this time

Lol, if he tries it in this government he will be picked by DSS the following day.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by jadeliyi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan,...

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.
i love your detaled view and comments regarding this issue, but the charges being constitutional i won't accept that you can check the constitution and state the claim (section) backing each of the charges except the money laundry. buhari is runing nigeria has he did in 1983/84 he hates critics either truth or lies go and check the documentry.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Pavarottii(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.
Shooting ur feet with ur hands... So u know Subaru is using u to play his political game?
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Onlyonebuhari: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Cos u protest and not calling for a forceful overthrow of a government. There is difference between protest and revolution.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by TemmyT002(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
shadrama:
all of them na the same thing, weda APC, PDP or any political party, the fact still remains that 9ja is[b] sinking[/b]. and the only way she can be saved is for us to put our differences aside, come together and reason as one. this politicians have put so much division and hate in us. and they use this disunity to stir us in any direction they want. we are complaining abt this government, we have nt sit down to ponder hw the next government will look like. we have been complaining from time immemorial, and we are still complaining. that means the worst is yet to come. let the youths stand together to make Nigeria great again. #Istandwith9ja

Do you mean Nigerian youths? I laugh
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by universe26(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

My brother u are saying d truth.
Na this next level fit u since u no like freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by jrusky(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Don't be too surprise when aboki is in charge of everything what do you expect. You could be surprise they can not even give definition of *Treason* they just find the word and used anyhow may they think *Treason* mean *Reason*as you all know aboki speak English upside down they way their lives is upside down.

Treason my a s s. Though I have no pity on Sowore he must suffer in that jail small for be among those that sold these bad market called buhari to us.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by MrFly(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
u guys planned OCCUPY NIGERIA and tagged a goat Jonathan and protested to oust Jona, he left quietly and u guys planned to revolutionize Nigeria under Buhari. May Sowore continue to 'OCCUPY JAIL'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Truthchiz: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

Brother wey mumu. Big time!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Isoduwa(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Where is the chicken and pepper soup now?

The goat is inside his blue jet and he iPhone X still connected

What goes around comes back around i thought i told eh a eh

In Timberlake voice
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by universe26(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
GEJ was actually a failure and even till now with all propagandas and all Buhari is still a million times better than the useless m.r.o.n. I regreted supporting Jonathan. Man so daft.
Failure as how?
I dnt understand u o!
U must be an amu.
Were u born a slave? What do u even mean?
chai see comment

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by ojobek: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

You are are not straight forward,speaking from both side of your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by ojobek: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
Cos u protest and not calling for a forceful overthrow of a government. There is difference between protest and revolution.
But both tinubu and buhari also called for revolution back then.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by switspin(f): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

Sowore should face the music
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by felaismyhero(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
iykecicero:
That’s full blown cowardly Afonja Yoruba Muslim. He can’t do a shit now because he is a coward and afraid of his slave masters. He was flexing his puff puff muscle because GEJ permitted him. Now he’s as cold as ice tea. Enjoy your change.

I spit out Afonja.
lol.guy,i hope this your hate for yorubas is only an online thing.an average yoruba man is no different from an ibo man; nigerian politicians are evil irrespective of their tribes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Fragility6: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Racoon:
Karma never gives a chill or forgets.Abeg enjoy your next level.
This picture never gets old
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nnukwueze: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
franchasng:
The only crime Goodluck committed against Hausa-Fulanis & Yorubas was Goodluck's inclusion of Igbos in his government, that was the only reason Yorubas hated Goodluck nothing else. angry

Goodluck was the first Nigerian President since 1966 to appoint an Igbo man Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff (COAS) to the disgust of Yorubas and their Fulani masters who had a secret plan to ensure no Igbo man ever becomes Nigeria's Army Chief, Police IG, Chief Justice of Nigeria or Customs comptroller General, but Goodluck told them to hell with you all bad conspirators marginalizing the best tribe in Nigeria that contributed highest to the economic development of Nigeria.

Another crime Goodluck committed against Yorubas was Goodluck's refusal to appoint Wale Tinubu as Nigeria's Petroleum Minister which made Tinubu turn against Goodluck and used Saharareporters to cook up all manner of lies to rally gullible Yorubas into hating Goodluck for no justifiable reason but look at God and mankind fighting for Goodluck and vindicating him, who is having the last laugh now wink

In fact, Buhari should never release Sowore! Buhari should just keep him in Kirikiri till after 2023 Presidential election which is the sole reason Sowore is making empty fake noise to gain popularity to deceive gullible Yorubas as usual to vote him in to become Nigeria's President.

At least if he remains in Kirikiri, he can become President of Yoruba prisoners at Kirikiri still angry

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by felaismyhero(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
IkemChris:

What is this one even talking? Is your brain still in your head? Why will you sacrifice your brain for garri?
bro,it seems some here have been paid to defend the government.let innocent souls be wasted,they would still defend the government; and their posts are always in the first page.i never reply them.just imagine the nonsense that slowpoke typed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Listar(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
One stupid fool from the womb said the charges against Sowere is constitutional, meaning Sowore was wrong in his protest, and went on to say ; Sowore should be released because Sowore was saying the truth. This is not double thongs but someone who has infections from birth.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Onlyonebuhari: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
ojobek:
But both tinubu and buhari also called for revolution back then.

They protest against postponement of election n not revolution.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by godliman: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

You spoke like someone with a dead conscience so in your own imagination buhari 's wicked, intolerant and repressive regime is better than gej's. This is pathetic. Tolerance is now weakness and brutality is virtue. I dont want to wish you what you wish yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by 2LESS(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

Why are you contradicting urself?
Compare ur last paragraph with those before that.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Annie939(f): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jonathan is a gentle man

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by ibechris(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
The God of Jonathan is after all those who are ganged up against him...catching and disgracing them one after the other.

Them never see anything.
With Buhari forget about freedom.

Buhari does not understand what it means to respect other peoples right.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Just2endowed2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
buhari is better. Thanks

That's the problem I have with people called Nigerian. You still think he is the best?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pension Alert: Ex-biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu / Gas Tanker Explodes In Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos. 50 Persons Injured / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.