Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska (40496 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Omeny: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
RyanD147:
I just happy say Buhari later become president. If not, we 4 don dey murmur how $1=N1, how unemployed youths go dey receive N5k, and the rest.

Funny part b say, pastor follow 4 d format.

God bless you for this.

If GEJ where still to be the president of Nigeria.

Nigerians would have been murmuring that if Buhari had won, all our refinaries would have been working by now.
All the past office holders fingered in corruption cases would have been in jail, Boko Haram would have be a thing of the past etc but alas, here we are.
They have all shut their mouths after severely disappointed with untold hardship and hunger in the land under the watch of their Lord and master. Shame on them all.

If you watch very well, the blame game and 16yrs of PDP is no longer selling���

Yeye country people devastated with tribalism. They will all receive their share on this unprecedented sufferings in our lands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Smoothwave: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
franchasng:
The only crime Goodluck committed against Hausa-Fulanis & Yorubas was Goodluck's inclusion of Igbos in his government, that was the only reason Yorubas hated Goodluck nothing else. angry

Goodluck was the first Nigerian President since 1966 to appoint an Igbo man Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff (COAS) to the disgust of Yorubas and their Fulani masters who had a secret plan to ensure no Igbo man ever becomes Nigeria's Army Chief, Police IG, Chief Justice of Nigeria or Customs comptroller General, but Goodluck told them to hell with you all bad conspirators marginalizing the best tribe in Nigeria that contributed highest to the economic development of Nigeria.

Another crime Goodluck committed against Yorubas was Goodluck's refusal to appoint Wale Tinubu as Nigeria's Petroleum Minister which made Tinubu turn against Goodluck and used Saharareporters to cook up all manner of lies to rally gullible Yorubas into hating Goodluck for no justifiable reason but look at God and mankind fighting for Goodluck and vindicating him, who is having the last laugh now wink

In fact, Buhari should never release Sowore! Buhari should just keep him in Kirikiri till after 2023 Presidential election which is the sole reason Sowore is making empty fake noise to gain popularity to deceive gullible Yorubas as usual to vote him in to become Nigeria's President.

At least if he remains in Kirikiri, he can become President of Yoruba prisoners at Kirikiri still angry

You are a dump ass,, tribalism is in your blood ,,idiot fellow,, bastard son of a thousand father

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
E don clear 4 their eye.

Baba, enjoy ur week.
Omeny:

God bless you for this.

If GEJ where still to be the president of Nigeria.

Nigerians would have been murmuring that if Buhari had won, all our refinaries would have been working by now.
All the past office holders fingered in corruption cases would have been in jail, Boko Haram would have be a thing of the past etc but alas, here we are.
They have all shut their mouths after severely disappointed with untold hardship and hunger in the land under the watch of their Lord and master. Shame on them all.

If you watch very well, the blame game and 16yrs of PDP is no longer selling���

Yeye country people devastated with tribalism. They will all receive their share on this unprecedented sufferings in our lands.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Adakintroy2: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.

You need Jesus to set you free. Youentail faculty is in chain. There is nothing he cannot do. Ask him to take control. You will be shock how he will upturn this your reasoning.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Adakintroy2: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.

You need Jesus to set you free. Your whole mental faculty is in chain. There is nothing he cannot do. Ask him to take control. You will be shock how he will upturn this your reasoning.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Omeizadean(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Occupy Nigeria is different from Revolution Now u educated fool. No one threaten to ran Jonathan over then. Even if u had carry an elephant and his shit that day and called it Jonathan they will still not see u cos they re busy counting and filling the Duffel bags.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by bizzibodi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
May b God is using Buhari to punish them for Jonathan.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by IkemChris(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
felaismyhero:
bro,it seems some here have been paid to defend the government.let innocent souls be wasted,they would still defend the government; and their posts are always in the first page.i never reply them.just imagine the nonsense that slowpoke typed!

The guy is indeed a slowpoke maybe. My dear it's better to really ignore the dumbass

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Elan83(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
StillX10:
So finally nature has proved that it is Buska and Sowore that are real goats now
Dwarf Goats o, Bore legged goats�

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by IkemChris(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Adakintroy2:

You need Jesus to set you free. Youentail faculty is in chain. There is nothing he cannot do. Ask him to take control. You will be shock how he will upturn this your reasoning.
My dear he really needs Jesus. He is indeed helpless
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kapeter(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Just2endowed2:

That's the problem I have with people called Nigerian. You still think he is the best?
present gej and buhari as at now, i will pick buhari a million times over that dumb m'f**ker.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Laurene: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
GEJ was actually a failure and even till now with all propagandas and all Buhari is still a million times better than the useless m.r.o.n. I regreted supporting Jonathan. Man so daft.
îdiot, no wonder you can't keep a relationship. No girl deserve an imbecilě like you

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by ppreye(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

Jesus Christ! Please sir erase everything you said. Your reasoning capacity is greatly flawed and lopsided. Kai! Inspite of all this animalistic fellow is doing its hard to think that even Satan in all his evil could still defend him sef
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by ibknaanii80: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Kapeter post=82467197]GEJ was actually a failure and even till now with all propagandas and all Buhari is still a million times better than the useless m.r.o.n. I regreted supporting Jonathan. Man so daft.

I can say this is more than just general opinion, this is personal. This guys or someone close to him must have missed a very big opportunity or contract due to some goodluck policies. They have both performed below expectations. But to say that this present buhari is million times better. This can't be ordinary.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by omohlexy: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
You tagged your then president goat and you are not even ashamed to admit it. Shameless old man. I wonder how stupid the kids you are fathering will be too
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by bikefab(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
So what's stopping you from carrying a goat tagged buhari's name?
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kapeter(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
ibknaanii80:
say whatever you like, gej was a total failure and i will pick buhari over him a million times i repeat again.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kapeter(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Laurene:
îdiot, no wonder you can't keep a relationship. No girl deserve an imbecilě like you
hey m.o.ron, i'm not responsible for your frustrated life and i'm not the reason your beneficiary failed woefully and henced disgraced out of office.

Failure always support failure. And you still have more than 3 more years in your misery you know, never stop wailing though this will relieve you of your frustration once a while. No need thanking me sha.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by capitalzero: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

Too much gaari is not good. cyanide in gaari can interfere with functions of brain
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by kapelvej: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

If it constitutional why pray for their release. Zoombie
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Hezzyluv: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
respect80:

We are trying to raise some money to get you a new head.
wickedness no good oooo.....grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Hezzyluv: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
respect80:

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Hezzyluv: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
respect80:

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by engrchykae(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
franchasng:
The only crime Goodluck committed against Hausa-Fulanis & Yorubas was Goodluck's inclusion of Igbos in his government, that was the only reason Yorubas hated Goodluck nothing else. angry

Goodluck was the first Nigerian President since 1966 to appoint an Igbo man Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff (COAS) to the disgust of Yorubas and their Fulani masters who had a secret plan to ensure no Igbo man ever becomes Nigeria's Army Chief, Police IG, Chief Justice of Nigeria or Customs comptroller General, but Goodluck told them to hell with you all bad conspirators marginalizing the best tribe in Nigeria that contributed highest to the economic development of Nigeria.

Another crime Goodluck committed against Yorubas was Goodluck's refusal to appoint Wale Tinubu as Nigeria's Petroleum Minister which made Tinubu turn against Goodluck and used Saharareporters to cook up all manner of lies to rally gullible Yorubas into hating Goodluck for no justifiable reason but look at God and mankind fighting for Goodluck and vindicating him, who is having the last laugh now wink

In fact, Buhari should never release Sowore! Buhari should just keep him in Kirikiri till after 2023 Presidential election which is the sole reason Sowore is making empty fake noise to gain popularity to deceive gullible Yorubas as usual to vote him in to become Nigeria's President.

At least if he remains in Kirikiri, he can become President of Yoruba prisoners at Kirikiri still angry
you did not mention the unpardonable sin of upgrading the enugu airport to international,the southwest were soooo pained that they started cooking up lies about armored bmw cars against stella odua.
am not surprised,their ancestor fell from heaven

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by GMbuharii: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

With people like you in existence, mankind is in big problem
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by LuckyM: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hahahaha � ����
well done PMB. All hail the people's president.

GMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria ( Sowore, 2015). I'm laughing in Chinese now.
Please, tell Sowore that he can't expect a blissful aroma after bathing in the gutter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kinematics: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
[s]If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan. [/s]

Rubbish!
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

can somone please tell this fool that there is freedom of speech! Where you there to listen to sowores hate speech? What hate speech did sowore use? Did he say nigerians should kill the president?or attack politicians?how dumb are you really?
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
respect80:

even if you givam new head e no go gree upgrade to get sense.spare ya self the stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Osobi32(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Karma is such a cool ass bitch! Next level dey load and e still dey 15%. Make una cool down first make e reach 50% then we go understand what's up
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Rapmoney(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shut up there and hide that fingers of yours!!!
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Smoke55: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
Officialgarri:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) / Gas Tanker Explodes In Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos. 50 Persons Injured / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.