Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed (13594 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Mrokong: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2010
ALL THESE GIRLS WITH BIDS OR CHAIN ON THEIR WAIST ARE EVIL
TIME HAS PASSED WHEN THEY USE IT TO WATCH WEIGHT OR CHECKMATE THEIR MASS
DONT LISTEN TO HER WHEN SHE SAYS SO
SOME USE IT TO PREVENT PREGNANCY OR DISEASES
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by MriCork1: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2010
Mr.okong , bro, did somebody theif your girl friend?, u sound angry (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by babyme1(f): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2010
You mean beads? I used to wear it back then and it was not to prevent disease or pregnancy,it's a fashion. BTW there is nothing evil about it.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2010
heheheeeheh @ poster
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by MriCork1: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2010
Actualy I heard Nigerian women wear it to make people disappear, undecided
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by duchess4: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2010
baby.me:

You mean beads? I used to wear it back then and it was not to prevent disease or pregnancy,it's a fashion. BTW there is nothing evil about it.

i tire for the poster o! He probably fell into the arms of one and has therefore decided to generalize. Lots of ladies wear beads or chains for different

reasons best known to them. That doesnt necessarily mean its for an evil purpose. I love anklets and cannot do witout wearing them at all times.

That does not make me a witch or someone out to commit evil. My man met me wearing it, loves me wearing it and even helps me to select

whenever we go shopping together! So there!!!

1 Like

Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by pheesayor(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
y'all should get Ileke-Idi to see this, that's the meaning of her name.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by MRMoneyE(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
pheesayor:

y'all should get Ileke-Idi to see this, that's the meaning of her name.

THAT IS ILEKE -IDI MUST BE VERY ANGRY WITH THE POSTER grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by iice(f): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
Don't you have school or books to look over?
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by pheesayor(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
MR Money £:

THAT IS ILEKE -IDI MUST BE VERY ANGRY WITH THE POSTER grin
grin grin grin let's try and get her attention, lol
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by mediatrix8(f): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
ohhh,that is what make me scared in visiting Nigeria now,So I should ask them to open their shirt and show me if they have smething like that on their belly, what about if they have? what should I do, RUUUNNNNNNNNNN? Oh MY LADY gaga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
@poster wat abt gals wit waist chain?

cos i do wear 'em
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by james1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
@poster.you haven't explained what went down between you and that lady wearing the ileke.
It is worn as a fashion item way back and many ladie's still wear it today as a fashion item.
My sister's wore it while growing up.
A lady wore it and"dealt mercilessly"with you and you proceed to scream off the roof tops about ladie's wearing it been evil!hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
So many ladies who wear bead's on their waist are on this thread!!

sounding very angry and suspcious

1 Like

Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by SALady(f): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
I've got one on as we speak now, got it all the way from Ghana, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Rusty09(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
I do believe in jazz sha but im quite FAR from supersticious,

This is plain RIDICULOUS, @Poster, find something more sensible to discuss pls!! grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
SA Lady:

I've got one on as we speak now, got it all the way from Ghana, thank you.

Number one witch lady confirmed!! grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by xhosachoc(f): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
wink I wear beads on my waist as an accessory to adorn myself.Where did your odd conclusion stem from?I'm all ears!
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^

Another witch lady confirmed!!
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by babyme1(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
hehehehe grin grin
I have to go fetch mine from under some trunks when i get home. I love it especially on low waist jeans
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^
Another witch lady about to be initiated!! grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
baby.me:

hehehehe grin grin
I have to go fetch mine from under some trunks when i get home. I love it especially on low waist jeans

baby y not try waist chain on low waist
am sure u will like it
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by babyme1(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2010
@190
The oyinbo witch lady don finally give u break? Play while it last tongue
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
and as 4 d poster u have to gist us y u said such
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by MRMoneyE(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
zealot4me:

am sure u will like it

AM BEGINNING TO IMAGINE HOW THAT WAIST OF YOURS IS GONNA LOOK LIKE WITH THE CHAIN,
THATS WHY THE OTHER GUY WAS FIGHTING AND DEFENDING ZEALOT THE OTHER TIME.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2010
baby.me:

@190
The oyinbo witch lady don finally give u break? Play while it last tongue

WTF,
do Nigerian ladies now smoke weed

Im enjoying it for ever, not while it last!! angry
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by babyme1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2010
zealot4me:

am sure u will like it

That's what i said. I used to rock it wella back in school cheesy
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by xhosachoc(f): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
190:

^^

Another witch lady confirmed!!

undecided  You might be right, the person that has played with it or been in contact with it  follows me around like puppy dog.I got to double check with that lady i got from in mdantsane.  undecided
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^^

please do,

meanwhile

any more witches ladies in the house!!
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
MR Money £:

AM BEGINNING TO IMAGINE HOW THAT WAIST OF YOURS IS GONNA LOOK LIKE WITH THE CHAIN,
THATS WHY THE OTHER GUY WAS FIGHTING AND DEFENDING ZEALOT THE OTHER TIME.

*sighs*
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
baby.me:

That's what i said. I used to rock it wella back in school cheesy

especially when u try d silver color chain
damn it u will be topic on campus
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Mrokong: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / Being Gay Is Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.