Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed (13619 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2010
MANY THINGS INVOLVE FOR THE MATTER,INCLUDING WITCHCRAFT AND SEX APPEAL. NO BE ME TALK AM OH
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by ds700(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
Though everybody has made it a fashion, but the origin is not far from the poster's view.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by SALady(f): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2010
baby.me:

I love beads cheesy

Girl that's hot, not to mention how the bead complements that tatoo. That's what I'd like to call FOXY.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by CrazyMan(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2010
zealot4me:

not at all crazy man u were only clearing your thorat all through
Oh! sorry.

Maybe we can make up on yahoo mail; what do you think? wink
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Mrokong: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2010
We are a gay couple 39/24 from Frankfurt, Germany. One of us is a dominant Top 5’10”/180/7” uncut, the other one is versatile 5’7”/130 /7” uncut, versatile. We are clean and healthy. We are into a variety of things in bed, such as raw bleeping, sucking, rimming, manipulation, dildos and some kinky things like spanking and more.

You would have to get tested for STD’s, as we are tested and do so regularly. We are entirely clean and can provide you with the test report when we meet.

Write to us at twinkbreeder@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon…

Guido & Fabio
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Lilshawn(f): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2010
i like beads, but ma fiancee doesnt cry
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
CrazyMan:

Oh! sorry.

Maybe we can make up on yahoo mail; what do you think? wink

GO ON !!
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by CrazyMan(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2010
zealot4me:

GO ON !!
I mean we should get to know each other much better; how about that? wink
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by CArt(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2010
Not all beads are evil.Mere looking at some around their waist gives you a boost energy. grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2010
CrazyMan:

I mean we should get to know each other much better; how about that? wink

HOW DO U escpect ME TO GET TO KNW A CRAZY MAN BERA
no offence
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by kay177(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2010
zealot4me:

no offence

ZEALOT DARLING I TAKE GOD BEG YOU BLANK THAT GUY OOO, YOU ALREADY KNOW HIM PROBLEM, MORESO, I
NEVER TELL YOU SAY MY MONEY DON FINISH OOO, EVEN IF DEM CHANGE MY NAME FROM MR MONEY, I STILL FULL GROUND wink
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2010
kay177:

ZEALOT DARLING I TAKE GOD BEG YOU BLANK THAT GUY OOO, YOU ALREADY KNOW HIM PROBLEM, MORESO, I
NEVER TELL YOU SAY MY MONEY DON FINISH OOO, EVEN IF DEM CHANGE MY NAME FROM MR MONEY, I STILL FULL GROUND wink

lol shocked
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by kay177(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2010
zealot4me:

lol shocked

HOPE YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT AM DOING THAT SHOPPING FOR YOU THIS WEEKEND AT SHOPRITE, I WILL CALL YOU, AND TELL YOU WHEN MY DRIVER WILL COME AROUND TO PICK YOU AT HOME, YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
COME WITH TWO OF YOUR FRIENDS, YOU CAN MAKE THAT CHOICE YOUR SELF wink
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by hardbody: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2010
The topic is outright senseless. I love beads or chains on a babe's waist. I got so enthralled with it that i have insisted and my babes (note emphasis on the plural) all wear beads and some wear anklets. It simply turns me on. If you have been enchanted @ Poster or bewitched, contact your babalawo, pastor or alfa for deliverance and stop generalizing. It just sounds sick and immature.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2010
kay177:

HOPE YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT AM DOING THAT SHOPPING FOR YOU THIS WEEKEND AT SHOPRITE, I WILL CALL YOU, AND TELL YOU WHEN MY DRIVER WILL COME AROUND TO PICK YOU AT HOME, YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
COME WITH TWO OF YOUR FRIENDS, YOU CAN MAKE THAT CHOICE YOUR SELF wink

U WANNA GO SHOPPING 4 ME ?

LOL U WILL RUN OUT OF MONEY THEN
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
[size=16pt] i think some use it to transport our sperms to ? and we men end up not been fruitful in marriage [/size]
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
El Guapo:

[size=16pt] i think some use it to transport our sperms to ? and we men end up not been fruitful in marriage [/size]

TO WHERE?
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2010
U should be telling me;who knows maybe underworld,mermaidic realm etc undecided undecided
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
El Guapo:

U should be telling me;who knows maybe underworld,mermaidic realm etc undecided undecided

hehehehe underworld ke
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by nethacker(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
i love beads on them gurls(not d skinny n unappealing but a shapy babe with angled n curved hips) especially wen she's on a low waist jean or a miniskirt with spaghy(sensational)  grin grin . d nxt thing i do is start undressing with my nakhed eyes  grin grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2010
zealot4me:

hehehehe underworld ke

U KNOW SABI?
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by CrazyMan(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
zealot4me:

no offence
Don't worry I would teach you how to know a crazy man much better. Just accept my proposal and we would finalise on yahoo. wink
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
El Guapo:

U KNOW SABI?

NOT AT ALL

CrazyMan:

Don't worry I would teach you how to know a crazy man much better. Just accept my proposal and we would finalise on yahoo. wink

LOL
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
all the witch e witch e,
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2010
Zealot4me i presume then u're the good type,had it been u went affirmative at my question,i'ld be running awol frm evry thread u're in.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by pengasen: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2010
Indomie Instant Noodles
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
pengasen:

Indomie Instant Noodles

TASTE GREAT !!!!!
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
BUT WAIT OO,MY SIS DEY PUT ON BEADS FOR WAIST,@POSTER,ABEG NO BE MY OWN JESSICA OO
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
What a thread!

Yes o, the brokeazz niggas in here needa beware and just step aside.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^
great speech from the leader of the witch(s)
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
190,NA WHO BE DAT??
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
Zealot,u don dey chop indomie of recent huh??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria / This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.