Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed (13618 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
u better be
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
I weep for Nigeria. When will they stop believing in the none existent VUDU, JUJU or whatever they call it.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2010
REALITY101:

I weep for Nigeria. When will they stop believing in the none existent VUDU, JUJU or whatever they call it.

abi ooo reality101
just imagine even wearing beads on d waist is now evil
either dey call it evil or devilsh
dat does not stp ZEALOT 4rm wearing waist chain
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Renatas(f): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
This is coming from nigerian archaic mentality.what has fashion(wearing)chain got to do with voodoo?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
Renatas:

This is coming from nigerian archaic mentality.what has fashion(wearing)chain got to do with voodoo?? shocked shocked shocked

i was abt askin dat question too
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by CrazyMan(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
*Sighs*
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
CrazyMan:

*Sighs*

i love your quote
but d name crazyman *scraches hiar*
are u realy a cra, y? man
no offence
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by lizzybabe1(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
I've never worn waist-beads before but after reading this post, I'm off to buy some! Nice to be thought of as evil! tongue
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
lizzybabe1:

I've never worn waist-beads before but after reading this post, I'm off to buy some! Nice to be thought of as evil! tongue

nice one baby am cutting ur reps right here
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by annawhite(f): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
190:

^^^

please do,

meanwhile

any more witches ladies in the house!!

hehehehehehe hehehe 190 u wont kil me. As ur friend i hope u wil not cal me a witch cos back then,my mother made me wear beads,she believe ma waist wil grow wide and she was right,i'l advise u start wearin bead cos us waist is too smal no ofense
@poster
i know d meanin of ur name and u r a calabar man,stop sayin dat
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 2kurupt(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
@OP. Plz do me a favour and give details why & how u came to this conclusion.

hehehehe i remember all the chicks i lashed in the past with waist beads on did not disappoint grin grin grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by biola44: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2010
but it's so seductive grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by duchess4: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2010
biola44:

Correct guy grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by rhymz(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2010
OP.
You are a slowpoke, My galfriend wears beads round her waist and she is not evil or possessed, besides it is kinda sexy,I love it, especially, if U ve got the hips for it like my gf.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by playette4u: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2010
@ poster undecided Are you hearing voices again?Im concerned! Can you post your address so i can send you some beads in the post to prove they are harmless,sexy,fun and seductive! tongue
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2010
biola44:

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING shocked
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by phonixy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
grin u are so funny,did ur pastor tell u dis
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by SALady(f): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2010
190:

Number one witch lady confirmed!!  grin

Nooo @ 190 must you get everything wrong? its no1 Hot Toddy write that down  grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mr 190 dnt tell me dat Omolola doesn't wear beads on her waist ?
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by kcng: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
i beg if you dont have any reasonable topic pls stop wasting our valueable time
thanx
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
The minute omolola wears waist beads on her waist

That same minute i would take her straight to

Mountain of fire and praise ministries AKA (CELE)

for 6weeks so they can flog the demon away from her waist!! angry
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by agitator: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
190:

The minute omolola wears waist beads on her waist

That same minute i would take her straight to

Mountain of fire and praise ministries AKA (CELE)

for 6weeks so they can flog the demon away from her waist!! angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2010
na wa ooo mr 190
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by babyme1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
I love beads cheesy

Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Rocktation(f): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2010
Poster, how is the prevention of diseases and even pregnancy, evil now ehnn? And how did you confirm what you're saying?
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by dazzle37(f): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ Poster,
you are a joker, is that what you were told in your palmwine drinking hut ?

I wear beads and waist chains, AS FASHION,
Especially when i use a low waist jeans, i have waist dimples so it compliments the sexy waist
with my 6ft height.
THERE IS NOTHING EVIL ABOUT IT.
tell your pastor that he lied to you.
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Mrokong: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
:-xWe are a gay couple 39/24 from Frankfurt, Germany. One of us is a dominant Top 5’10”/180/7” uncut, the other one is versatile 5’7”/130 /7” uncut, versatile. We are clean and healthy. We are into a variety of things in bed, such as raw bleeping, sucking, rimming, manipulation, dildos and some kinky things like spanking and more.

You would have to get tested for STD’s, as we are tested and do so regularly. We are entirely clean and can provide you with the test report when we meet.

Write to us at twinkbreeder@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon…

Guido & Fabio
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by OboBoco(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ Poster,
you are a joker, is that what you were told in your palmwine drinking hut Huh?

I wear beads and waist chains, AS FASHION,
Especially when i use a low waist jeans, i have waist dimples so it compliments the sexy waist
with my 6ft height.
THERE IS NOTHING EVIL ABOUT IT.
tell your pastor that he lied to you.

i will have to Agree to this post. cool cool cool cool
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by CrazyMan(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
zealot4me:

i love your quote
but d name crazyman *scraches hiar*
are u realy a cra, y? man
no offence
*Cleares throat* as you can see *Cleares throat* They call me crazyman because *Cleares throat* I' em *Cleares throat* em. . .em. . .*Cleares throat*

Hope I've answererd your question *Cleares throat* smiley
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by 190: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2010
okija juju initiates people esp girls into his coven by giving them beads 2 wear

he said that himself somewhere on nairaland

so any lady with a thread is a suspect,

even mrseve and ms.potato!
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by zealot4me(f): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
CrazyMan:

*Cleares throat* as you can see *Cleares throat* They call me crazyman because *Cleares throat* I' em *Cleares throat* em. . .em. . .*Cleares throat*

Hope I've answererd your question *Cleares throat* smiley

not at all crazy man u were only clearing ur thorat all through
Re: Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free / Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.