Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? (58265 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
missjo:
Perhaps you should not take stares too seriously, they mean nothing. For all we know,you might have had something in your teeth cheesy
You should focus more on the ones who steal short glances at you and are trying very hard not to get caught looking at you.

Now say thank you for this cheatbook angry

So true. Chai! I miss my youth... Love is so sweet when you are young.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Jrevelation(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
girls and Satan are same they don't know what they actually want
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by CCC2(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
A lady once asked an older friend if i had a girlfriend and pleaded with him to link us together that she cant stand looking at me.
Bros came and told me. i didn't even know who the girl was but agreed to see her when am around. I visited the guy and he sent for the girl. She came and was acting up. I liked the girl though but didn't have all the time, patience and resources to attend to a hard-starter.

12 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Sierusvirus(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Let me clarify this fact, when a guy stares at a girl trust me it's not to get to know her mindset or her degrees or her source of income....a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her. If he proceeds to date or marry her after then it was because he saw she had more than sexx to offer but trust me it's always sexx that drives a man to stare lustfully at a girl!!!!!!!!

You see, I have never understood why girls truly stare at guys honestly. I have a very good looking friend that ladies always stare at, I have seen on countless occasions where girls are staring at him and when he tries to talk to them they put up a guard or act uninterested. Like, wtf

Ladies please why do you really stare at guys? I really want to know.....is it for sexx or for what specific reasons?

And how can just staring at a guy be enough for you girls, dont you want more? Why do girls turn down countless guys they find very attractive enough to stare at? I can never really understand this..you girls are making me go crazy with your craziness!!!! A girl can even get naked with a guy and later change her mind and start to sleep. Like how are you people able to resist the very things you obviously were attracted to?

Like a guy will be admiring a girl and then she will now walk up to him and say hello and then he will now turn her down? NOT ON THIS EARTH!!!
but girls do that EVERYTIME...TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. met countless of girls that would stare at me like I'm the love of their life but will start acting strange once I show interest.....like WTF ?

The truth might sound bitter but ladies or girls starring at any guy like that, their thought goes thus:-
1. She imagines how the guy will perform sexually.
2. The size of his dick
3. How firm he will hold her waist during sex
4. How she will feel during the first sex penetration.

The bottom line is that they think about SEX a lot during that staring period and can do anything to make it happen.

8 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by FuckDaMods: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
motionarena:
I experience this too

There is pretty chick that always stare at me where am doing my masters at unilag the stare was just too much that one day i decided to walk up to her.

When i started to talk to her this same biitch just dey look me like JJC she even walked out of our discussion saying she was busy.

But this same idiiot is still staring and me in class i just feel like plucking out her eyes
Maybe your head is too big grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Royalfurnitures: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Atimes it could be That the guy"s ZIP is open But she doesn"t know how to tell him

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
I've been there done that a thousand times and over!

....she doesn't want to be perceived as being CHEAP!

....but that attitude is a huge turn off for me, cos I'll never approach your again.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by 2shure: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Reason with me,if i no get today,i must get am tmrw.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by FuckDaMods: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
acesboy:
Thank you op for this topic, one i.t student in my office here would'nt let me be oh. She stares direct into my eyes. Whenever i notice her she start smiling .
Maybe the shape of your ears look like catapult grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Na me dey do the staring self. I remember while in school a girl missed her step because of my staring grin
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by womenareapes: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Let me clarify this fact, when a guy stares at a girl trust me it's not to get to know her mindset or her degrees or her source of income....a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her. If he proceeds to date or marry her after then it was because he saw she had more than sexx to offer but trust me it's always sexx that drives a man to stare lustfully at a girl!!!!!!!!

You see, I have never understood why girls truly stare at guys honestly. I have a very good looking friend that ladies always stare at, I have seen on countless occasions where girls are staring at him and when he tries to talk to them they put up a guard or act uninterested. Like, wtf

Ladies please why do you really stare at guys? I really want to know.....is it for sexx or for what specific reasons?

And how can just staring at a guy be enough for you girls, dont you want more? Why do girls turn down countless guys they find very attractive enough to stare at? I can never really understand this..you girls are making me go crazy with your craziness!!!! A girl can even get naked with a guy and later change her mind and start to sleep. Like how are you people able to resist the very things you obviously were attracted to?

Like a guy will be admiring a girl and then she will now walk up to him and say hello and then he will now turn her down? NOT ON THIS EARTH!!!
but girls do that EVERYTIME...TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. met countless of girls that would stare at me like I'm the love of their life but will start acting strange once I show interest.....like WTF ?
Mr man! Stop meeting those black naija women!

There are nothing but self egoistic bastards angry

Try your search with foreign women and see the wonder of life!

I have got countless staring with those idiots and I don't even give a damn about it! undecided

See! The thing with our black chimpanzee is that if you stop evening them attention, watch how them will be flooding you!

In this our generation I still can't understand why men keep chasing those idiots who go nothing to offer apart from there smelly looking pusssayed

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by 7victor(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please men,I beg you in the name of God to kill your sex desire.

Try daily to fight against your sexual desire and replace your thoughts about sex with other godly thoughts.

By doing so,your sexual desire and drive will at least diminish.

This will help you at the point of death because you will not be earth bound after death.

Remember as christians,we have been saved from sinful sexual lust by the blood of JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS CHRIST died for the sin of the world.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by gozzlin: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
faithscharms:
Guilty of this grin..but when I do it its cos maybe u are doing something irritating or annoying or u are cute and attractive but not sex..the trick is knowing which stare to make a move on..a stare that smiles a bit and quickly tries to pretend not looking at u is what u need to focus on. winkthank me latter

Check my signature you just might find what you have been looking for kiss

I checked your profile and saw the picture of someone's thigh. Is that your thigh?
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by luvyaself95(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
kay29000:

You sef... Why did you wait for months before approaching her? She has probably forgotten you. Or maybe she is vexing that you kept her waiting that long.

so you're expecting to just approach a girl like that because she is staring at me man i need to know her little when i know she is the type that goes on her own so i make my moment but she disappointed me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by nwimo22(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sometimes Yes sometimes No
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by falzthebadguy: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
addikt:

Same thing happened to me while I was serving in Ibadan, I had to call the girl and advice her , you're still I Jss3, you should care more about your education. ...she looked at me and said "I'll find you when I am 18" really she's so matured now and still all over me , she should be 22 now while I am 29.... still laugh at her , she said now I'm big and matured haha
wait till she is 25,she might end up being the hottest girl around u,by then she may not give in any longer. And u might regret y u ignored shagging her @ 22. E get one wey escape from my hand back then, she no give me chop after don mature grin

7 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
beresponsible:
See their brain
Guy, in that brain, I couldn't find: Investment, Education, responsibility, humility, Gentility, frugality, financial independence! Maybe, I need a pair of eye glasses to go through it again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
luvyaself95:

so you're expecting to just approach a girl like that because she is staring at me man i need to know her little when i know she is the type that goes on her own so i make my moment but she disappointed me.

smiley
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by gozzlin: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
iReddington:
Only if she gives you this sign. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Deltatoto: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

what u don’t know is bigger than u.i have turned down girls before.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
For me, it's the lady's right to stare all she wants... I simply take the stares as a compliment, and mind my business.

The only thing that will make me walk up to a lady staring at me is that I truly like her, and sense a connection. Even then, it wouldn't make any sense to mention the staring part (that could be read as arrogance or pomposity on my part)...

After all, some pretty ladies get lots of stares from guys too. You don't also see them walking up to those guys to ascertain why... Life is quite simple na.

...And to the question headlining this thread: Nope. A stare could just be a sign of fleeting interest due to good looks and nothing more...

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by redarrr(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
iffa hear,hungry fit dey catch am
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by falzthebadguy: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Y bother? Let her keep starring,when she is tired she either winks at you or she takes the bull by the horn.
Ignore them when they stare,if she really likes u,sleepless night will make her come for u. cheesy

It's a simple stuffz

4 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
motionarena:
I experience this too

There is pretty chick that always stare at me where am doing my masters at unilag the stare was just too much that one day i decided to walk up to her.

When i started to talk to her this same biitch just dey look me like JJC she even walked out of our discussion saying she was busy.

But this same idiiot is still staring and me in class i just feel like plucking out her eyes

grin cheesy grin cool tongue undecided grin cheesy wink

Very funny. Abi there is television on your forehead that shows telemundo? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Zombiekiller010: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
smiley one was sitting in front of me with her legs opened in revealing singlet in my room,( my neighbor) i noticed her pant was wet, but i ignored her cus she once turned me down on one occasion , i hate it when ladies form the hard type when actually they are interested in the guy

9 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by TempleHouse: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Maybe the shape of your ears look like catapult grin
[s][/s]
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Shimran(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Theres this teenage girl I had to warn verbally to stop staring at me because it was weird and she kept trying to get my attention everytime till I couldn't take it anymore. Imagine, someone that's still in secondary school..so the parents will come lock me up in prison abi? Tufia
Tufia! be strong man

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by luvyaself95(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
kay29000:

smiley
mind you we never for once say hi to each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by spafu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Abeg go sit down, that you want to have sex with every woman you stare at does not qualify you to think every man us like you. Just "Imaginate".

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Catching girls staring at me when I was younger used to be real fun and interesting...especially the ones I never expected to be interested in me. There are different types of stares though...I could always interpret them.

There is the stare that is just a curious stare; like for example, she is seeing you for the first time, and just wants to figure out who you are. I remember experiencing this kind of stare from a girl some year back. The girl actually made an indirect move, and asked someone who I was. The guy just started laughing as he walked her over to me. I found out she was my cousin's daughter...she was just a year younger than me, but my cousin had impregnated the girl's mother when he was in JS3. It was a very funny situation, cos I was already really attracted to the girl.

About stares...there is also the stare from a girl that just admires you, but really doesn't want to get close to you...she just wants to enjoy you as eye candy from afar. Then there is the undeniable "I want you...come get me." You can't miss it. She gazes into your soul. Men! All these experiences are really sweet when you are young.

5 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
luvyaself95:

mind you we never for once say hi to each other.

lol
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by rottennaija(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

Wait till they see you and roll eyes and hiss very loudly to annoy you cuz you ignore them for staring at u. I don suffer for this life for females hand
Off the record, how old are you. (You can approximate the age)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.