Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? (58288 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by luvyaself95(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Angelfrost:
For me, it's the lady's right to stare all she wants... I simply take the stares as a compliment, and mind my business.

The only thing that will make me walk up to a lady staring at me is that I truly like her, and sense a connection. Even then, it wouldn't make any sense to mention the staring part (that could be read as arrogance or pomposity on my part)...

After all, some pretty ladies get lots of stares from guys too. You don't also see them walking up to those guys to ascertain why... Life is quite simple na.

...And to the question headlining this thread: Nope. A stare could just be a sign of fleeting interest due to good looks and nothing more...

guy we all know not every lady can walk up to a guy and approach him after she done or tired as the guy don't make a move and we guys stares at ladies than ladies stare at guys.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Offpointer:
Is it possible for a guy to be a virgin at 35

Answers please

It is very possible. Very very.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by nextstep(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Anybody is free to look at you. You may look familiar; you may have food in your teet; your shirt looks nice and she wants to get one for her boyfriend. For all you know they have other things on their minds and are actually staring through you.

If you feel a girl's look is an invitation to approach, it's still up to the guy to use wisdom in approaching. Nobody want to be seen as desperate or easy, so don't start talking and acting as if you already won her approval. That itself is a turn off. In fact, I recommend approaching whoever catches your interest, whether or not she's glancing, looking, staring, or not even aware of your presence. Just be friendly and general, not getting into the "I know you like me vibe" until later.

The same is in marketing: how do you feel when a vendor is just pushing their wares, vs. the ones who entice you to think that what they are selling is the best thing in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by stormborn28(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Let me clarify this fact, when a guy stares at a girl trust me it's not to get to know her mindset or her degrees or her source of income....a guy stares at a girl because he feels shes very sexually attractive and wishes or Hope's to have sexx with her. If he proceeds to date or marry her after then it was because he saw she had more than sexx to offer but trust me it's always sexx that drives a man to stare lustfully at a girl!!!!!!!!

You see, I have never understood why girls truly stare at guys honestly. I have a very good looking friend that ladies always stare at, I have seen on countless occasions where girls are staring at him and when he tries to talk to them they put up a guard or act uninterested. Like, wtf

Ladies please why do you really stare at guys? I really want to know.....is it for sexx or for what specific reasons?

And how can just staring at a guy be enough for you girls, dont you want more? Why do girls turn down countless guys they find very attractive enough to stare at? I can never really understand this..you girls are making me go crazy with your craziness!!!! A girl can even get naked with a guy and later change her mind and start to sleep. Like how are you people able to resist the very things you obviously were attracted to?

Like a guy will be admiring a girl and then she will now walk up to him and say hello and then he will now turn her down? NOT ON THIS EARTH!!!
but girls do that EVERYTIME...TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. met countless of girls that would stare at me like I'm the love of their life but will start acting strange once I show interest.....like WTF ?
go to Ubunja miseducation your problem will be solved

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by IceColdVeins(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
But why is this op obsessed about girls and his looks,...somebody check is profile and see the crappy threads he's been dropping.....F**king childish

4 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
acesboy:
Thank you op for this topic, one i.t student in my office here would'nt let me be oh. She stares direct into my eyes. Whenever i notice her she start smiling .

smiley Why don't you try sparking up a conversation with her? Life is short...enjoy the little things now. wink
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by luvyaself95(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
kay29000:

lol
very funny Jare.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by franchasng: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lot of women, in fact most women are dying in silence; a guy of their desire or dream will approach them, and they will turn him down and go home regretting why they did it, sometimes its the ogbanje spirit in them, sometimes its the natural confusion women are created with, sometimes its ego of trying not to look cheap to the guy, sometimes its fear of being used and dumped, pity ladies, its not easy for them.

Some ladies can turn a guy down out of fear that he is too rich or too big or too handsome or too exposed for them, they want someone of their level, maybe a street boy that play stupid childsplay with them or a church boy they feel comfortable with or one mumu boy they feel they can use as they wish, their selfish reasons are endless depending on their upbringing and circle of friends.

Some ladies will be wondering why such a great, virtually complete man with money and swag look their way, and they will go home regretting, wishing they gave him a chance, wishing he approaches them again which most times don't happen again cos focused/great guys don't chase girls about.

Some ladies masturbate with the memories of the guy, lots of crazy stuffs girls and ladies do, op just move on cheerfully, don't let these things bother you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by MIKESTUNNA: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
missjo:
Perhaps you should not take stares too seriously, they mean nothing. For all we know,you might have had something in your teeth cheesy
You should focus more on the ones who steal short glances at you and are trying very hard not to get caught looking at you.

Now say thank you for this cheatbook angry

SHUT UP!I MEAN SHUT DA Bleep UP! u really thing u have made a point now right.cheap hoe.i hate u without even seeing u.known yr type already.biaaaaatch !

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by HenryHenry177: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin
Badboibipo:
Theres this teenage girl I had to warn verbally to stop staring at me because it was weird and she kept trying to get my attention everytime till I couldn't take it anymore. Imagine, someone that's still in secondary school..so the parents will come lock me up in prison abi? Tufia
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I think we can appreciate God's creative work by staring. Simply staring at a dude means nothing, simply appreciating and moving on.

Yep. Staring/Appreciation is allowed.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Mhizjay09: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
1. She admires the guy's build
2. His appearance
3. Attracted to him cause of the sexy air around him
4. He left a zipper open
5. The I was once white boxers is showing above his jeans
6. She likes the way he speaks, his dressing....
7. Wants/Hopes to get down with him etc.
The fact that a lady touches a guy or stares at him doesn't always mean she wants the guy to touch her or get down with her.
It takes a lot to move a lady into wanting to sleep with a guy. It takes less for guys.
Just saying my own sha. What do I know?

5 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
addikt:

Same thing happened to me while I was serving in Ibadan, I had to call the girl and advice her , you're still I Jss3, you should care more about your education. ...she looked at me and said "I'll find you when I am 18" really she's so matured now and still all over me , she should be 22 now while I am 29.... still laugh at her , she said now I'm big and matured haha

lol! Funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Lordjb: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by UrVillagePpl: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Offpointer:
Is it possible for a guy to be a virgin at 35

Answers please

just like ur Moniker, u r OFFPOINTING. we r trying to unravel smtin u r saying smtin else undecided undecided

if u want to know U Google it

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Skmoda360(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Ladies yall are pretending like you cant see my tread now abi? Later u will say we guys are arrogant and snobbish. Why wont I snob u lots when none of u can explain whey yall behave like MAD PEOPLE!!!!
They are mad jawre.........
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by zealadjay(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
She will be lyk "xcuse me, it's lyk i knw u smwhr"

then me will be lyk "Am counting my money so i can't hear you"...

4 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by 7victor(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
justbusy:
Guy, in that brain, I couldn't find: Investment, Education, responsibility, humility, Gentility, frugality, financial independence! Maybe, I need a pair of eye glasses to go through it again!
The way men are complaining about women due to women's snubbish attitude towards men(in regards to sex),

i believe soon the prophesy will be fulfilled.

The prophesy is that men will no longer have sexual desire for women.

There will still be conception.

But it will not be through direct sexual intercourse between man and woman.

But women will insert the semen into their bodies by themselves because men will no more desire for sex.

Oh God let this prophesy come to pass soon.

Somehow, something will rise up to delete every sexual desire from this world.

Then shall males be free.

Remember there was a time men were running after marriage and women were snubbing men.

Some men who could not get married even committed suicide.

In those days,some men were in much sorrow because they could not find wife.

But somehow, something rose up and helped men.

Now some men don't even want to marry.

Men no longer kill themselves because of not getting married.

Some people say it is part of the law of natural selection.

According to them,the law works this way:
If you are suffering from something,after some time, you will develop the ability to resist the thing.

Now men suffer degradation due to sex.
Some day,men will develop the ability to resist and hate sex.

I think it is the law of God.

It is a prophesy.

There is hope for males.

4 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by kay29000(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Angelfrost:
For me, it's the lady's right to stare all she wants... I simply take the stares as a compliment, and mind my business.

The only thing that will make me walk up to a lady staring at me is that I truly like her, and sense a connection. Even then, it wouldn't make any sense to mention the staring part (that could be read as arrogance or pomposity on my part)...

After all, some pretty ladies get lots of stares from guys too. You don't also see them walking up to those guys to ascertain why... Life is quite simple na.

...And to the question headlining this thread: Nope. A stare could just be a sign of fleeting interest due to good looks and nothing more...

So true.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by herich(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
luvyaself95:
Have Similar experience a girl always stare at me and once touch me so after some months i made a step to approach her.
guess what the girl did she just walk out on me i was speechless and Confused since that day i made a Promise no matter how a girl stare at me i don't care.
na you get your eyes look me as you like nothing go do you either me...

You wasted time in approaching her,
Once a girl is crushing on you,, don't hesitate to confront her, once that stipulated period exceeds, she might despise you.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is a very funny question.

If you are asking this question, it means you are under 30.

A girl can stare or appear to be staring at you for any number of reasons.

1. She wasn't actually staring at you. She was probably just looking in your general direction.

2. Let's assume she was actually staring at you. It means she is interested in you in some way. It may not be sexually. It may not be that she likes you. It may be that you look familiar.

Now if she stares and she suddenly looks away when you catch her staring, if she is among friends, she is probably gossiping about you. If one of her friends turns to look at you, yup! she definitely is gossiping about you. You may want to hold your horses here. Just pretend she isnt there and for gods sakes mind your business.

Now let's say you catch her staring and she holds that stare when you caught it, respond by holding that stare too. DO NOT FLINCH. Hold the stare like Medussa. If she breaks first, you have the turf. Approach her at a logical moment and exchange mild pleasantries. You are acknowledging her. DO NOT ASK FOR NUMBERS. Just pleasantries. If she responds positively, find an appropriate topic for small talk. Make it brief and make it seem like you have other things to do. After your brief small talk, create an impression that says busy. It will be easier to sneak in a phone number collection move. Once you get her number, TAKE YOUR LEAVE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by BravoDe: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Quality20:
there is ds bad attitude and behavior many shameless girl do these days, they not just stare, they look continuously directly into ur eyes, meaning they are ready to go down with u, no need for any toasting or too much talk

Aswr, that's how a girl was looking directly into my eye while reading for an exam like that, ogbeni I had to change location.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by emonis88: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Theres this teenage girl I had to warn verbally to stop staring at me because it was weird and she kept trying to get my attention everytime till I couldn't take it anymore. Imagine, someone that's still in secondary school..so the parents will come lock me up in prison abi? Tufia
U do well o! Na trap many guys ve fallen into.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by vickyhow(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Op this your thread have finally reached the promise land grin stumbled across it this morning.
I wonder if the staring I get from girls is because of my .....

Big Teeth.
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by luvyaself95(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
herich:

You wasted time in approaching her,
Once a girl is crushing on you,, don't hesitate to confront her, once that stipulated period exceeds, she might despise you.

Fvck Her for that.
they can play hard to get for guy but when it comes to guy they get frustrate.
she still stare at me whenever we see but me do as if we never meet before.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Soulseeker01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wetin u come dey wait for, if na me na ride til we diee
acesboy:
Thank you op for this topic, one i.t student in my office here would'nt let me be oh. She stares direct into my eyes. Whenever i notice her she start smiling .
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by piagetskinner(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yh been in that situation... there’s this girl that likes staring at me in church

I didnt take it as anything... wasn’t moved..

But a day came and I decided to approach her, introduce my self in a gentlemanly way...omo she was snubish and rude.

Since that day I acted as though she didn’t exist

5 Likes

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by Smithwilliams826: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Capital no! She is looking for a way to suck your blood. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by EdiskyHarry: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
this is absolutely rubbish, the poster has committed a serious fallacy, " FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALIZATION" if you've been starring at girls with intention of having sex, you shouldn't be that foolish to generalize it. the problem you have is that sense is too far from you.

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by don4real18(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
culf:
Don't generalize pls, if I stare at a girl it doesn't mean I want to have sex with her. No pls.
Leave the mumu-headed poster

1 Like

Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by blinking001(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
MIKESTUNNA:

SHUT UP!I MEAN SHUT DA Bleep UP! u really thing u have made a point now right.cheap hoe.i hate u without even seeing u.known yr type already.biaaaaatch !
Una the struggle property? grin grin
Re: Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
am jus Reading comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arab Men And Black Women / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.