Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals (17431 Views)

8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife / How To Be A Better Husband And Father / On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
ok. But wt r ur own responsibilities?

Just to give commands and orders at home, which woman will tolerate that from him, lol
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
saintneo:
2years and a few months. Nevertheless, I was really tempted when we had our baby and I was working in another city.

How did I do it?
I always plead for the Holy Spirit to reside in me and pursue lustful spirits away.

You tried, some men will fall into it, even deeply that it will affect the entire family

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
geronimoedeh1:
My fiance came. The first day she prepared dishes no issue. She was happy doing it. The second time i formed feminist and joined her in the kitchen she was surprised. The 3rd time I didn't join up and her face frowned and she started showing attitude. The fourth time i joined again and she started sending me errands. She even asked me to help her remove the pot frm d cooker because its too hot.. imagine. When there were kitchen towels every where. I asked her to use one, she started showing attitude again. I learnt my lesson immediately.

The outcome of your visits to the kitchen was the major reason you went there

But then it doesn't make you less a man if you continue to help her or not
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
MichaelUweh:
Women also feel sexually attracted to men who assist them do something...explain this paragraph Mr. Writer.

Yes you are right, they feel attracted to men who helps them

Have you noticed that when you form the habit of buying things for kids, they will yawn to have you visiting them and the entire family will always wants you to visit them, but if you are very stingy and doesn't get anything for the kids your visit is an inconvenience to the entire family even the kids won't have any reason to come near you

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by BRATISLAVA: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin
frozen70:

Just to give commands and orders at home, which woman will tolerate that from him, lol
grin command and complain. But come to think of it, what exactly do women benefit from marriages except fighting for men? The men are busy complaining while the women are busy slaving. Later you will hear who is useful and productive and who is not adding anything to the union
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sirseedorf:
So na only men come to suffer abi, Woman self no fit dey submissive ehnnn.

Radar

Maybe you need to tell woman too how to maintain their relationship status .

What's the word suffering doing here ❓

Just to love a woman and be good to her is now a suffering thing❓

OK, how do you think it should be ❓
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
lexxyrule:
My question is, why always her?

Because her happiness is your own happiness

Every thing about her determines your stability in life
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Avoid 'Nigerian' wives who cannot respect men who treat them well.

Every Nigerian wife is willing to respect and obey her husband but don't show her that she is a lesser person

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
uthlaw:
after birth giving what other benefits is in marriage,I do think about this always!

Just marry and purposely, don't give birth

Come back and tell us what you think is more beneficial
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
womenareapes:
rubbish!

anything written by a woman regarding husband and how them should behave, please regard it as piece of shiit!

a fish cannot write a book on how to catch his fellow fish!

Fabricate your own write up let's see if your small brain will beat hers
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Midas01:
But you want her to contribute in paying bills? Isn't that your sole responsibility?

Trust women now, she can't be subjected to doing the home work alone without you helping and you still expect her to contribute to your bills

Even the devil that deceived eve will not succeed in convincing her

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
grin
grin command and complain. But come to think of it, what exactly do women benefit from marriages except fighting for men? The men are busy complaining while the women are busy slaving. Later you will hear who is useful and productive and who is not adding anything to the union

To you they may be fighting for men but to them, they have a purpose which you don't know and won't even know until she is done with you
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
IamBenita:

Marriage is not an easy job, It’s just not easy to manage a home. There are always thorns that comes with marriage but the ability to overcome it, makes your marrital union a blisful one. You lie in your beds and roses will fall on you.

If you want to be a better husband to your wife, make sure you apply this attributes to your daily life

1. Absence of Pride
Don’t be too proud or afraid to share your feelings with your wife. Tell her how you feel about her.
Women crave to hear the 3 letter Word “I Love You” from their husband. Verbally tell her you love her everyday, don’t assume she already knows.

2. Be Patient With Her -
When you see she ain’t doing things right, be patient with her and kindly direct her on how to do stuffs.
She has a lot on her mind and bound to make mistakes, Don’t make her have a hard time trying to impress you.

3. Appreciate Her -
Buy her gifts and tell her you appreciate her efforts. Don’t wait for her special days like her birthdays to do that.

4. Consider Her Feelings -
Don’t be self centered. Your wife’s feelings and needs should also be considered.

5. Assist Her -
Help her do some household chores. Some men actually think that helping their wives with chores makes them lesser men. No, it doesn’t, rather it makes you a real man and also prevents marriage conflicts. It gives room for emotional bonding between couples. Women also feel sexually attracted to men who assist them to do things. Don’t wait until you are asked to help out.
www.plumdynamic.com
[/s]
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by naijacentric(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2019
IamBenita:

Marriage is not an easy job, It’s just not easy to manage a home. There are always thorns that comes with marriage but the ability to overcome it, makes your marrital union a blisful one. You lie in your beds and roses will fall on you.

If you want to be a better husband to your wife, make sure you apply this attributes to your daily life

1. Absence of Pride
Don’t be too proud or afraid to share your feelings with your wife. Tell her how you feel about her.
Women crave to hear the 3 letter Word “I Love You” from their husband. Verbally tell her you love her everyday, don’t assume she already knows.

2. Be Patient With Her -
When you see she ain’t doing things right, be patient with her and kindly direct her on how to do stuffs.
She has a lot on her mind and bound to make mistakes, Don’t make her have a hard time trying to impress you.

3. Appreciate Her -
Buy her gifts and tell her you appreciate her efforts. Don’t wait for her special days like her birthdays to do that.

Don’t be self centered. Your wife’s feelings and needs should also be considered.

5. Assist Her -
Help her do some household chores. Some men actually think that helping their wives with chores makes them lesser men. No, it doesn’t, rather it makes you a real man and also prevents marriage conflicts. It gives room for emotional bonding between couples. Women also feel sexually attracted to men who assist them to do things. Don’t wait until you are asked to help out.
www.plumdynamic.com
some men do all these yet unappreciated. I guess women would never be fully understood even me as loving as i am i am afraid of naija women i am sorry. Its like money and material things seems to be the only things that matter to 95% naija women not true unconditional love.

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by naijacentric(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2019
RedDoor:
1)Don't cheat on your wife

Have any of you here who is married been faithful to your wife for complete one year without being
promiscuous?

And for those that may not understand my question I mean can u stay one year without f*cking another woman other than your wife?

All the married men here kindly answer my question. wink
tell ur women folks to stop pushing their husbands out there at least its ur fellow women who also accept them outside so u guys should talk to each other

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by reubenobi(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:
Number 4 is extremely important
I gat you.
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by midnighter(f): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2019
reubenobi:
I gat you.

Lol wink

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by DexterousOne(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2019
It's weird a woman is telling a man on how to be a better husband

Lmao

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by womenareapes: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2019
frozen70:

Fabricate your own write up let's see if your small brain will beat hers
sorry! I don't speak the language of fish

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2019
womenareapes:
sorry! I don't speak the language of fish

Just because you have fish brain
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by BRATISLAVA: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2019
frozen70:

To you they may be fighting for men but to them, they have a purpose which you don't know and won't even know until she is done with you

In all women should stop fighting for men. It makes them think they're so important. That is why they cheat with reckless abandon, because women treat them like some scarce commodity and are ready to do anything to win them. At least in Nigeria.
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Respecting each other is the key

Get your mini importation e-book
Price; #2,000
08088668753, WhatsApp only
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by lexxyrule(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
frozen70:

Inside life
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by nuelyoyo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes, I need to do away with pride and I don't care attitude.
it takes courage to admit that one is proud. Has it affected you in the past?

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
nuelyoyo:
it takes courage to admit that one is proud. Has it affected you in the past?
Sure. Working on it though

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Mryacks: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
IamBenita:

1. Absence of Pride

2. Be Patient With Her -

3. Appreciate Her -

5. Assist Her -
www.plumdynamic.com

Good points...
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Ugosample(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Cutehector:
A lazy woman will say, oh I love a man who cooks and sweeps the compound. A foolish man will listen to this and begins to wash her pant

I don't understand
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by lexxyrule(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2019
frozen70:

Yes stability blah blah blah. But it takes two to tango, and commitment from both side to have a successful one. What happened to his happiness?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.