Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,712 members, 7,827,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador (75335 Views)

Couple Fall From Ninth Floor Window While Having Sex. Wife Died Instantly Photos / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Surulereman(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
Nawao.
Imagine, 15 years from now when people start asking the daughter, ‘how did your mom die’?
The innocent girl will now start telling lies because of her silly parents sex games.
We keep saying this, once you’re married, stick to only missionary style, leave all these deadly sex styles for us!! We can handle them.
She go say her mama die for plane crash.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by alizma: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
D
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Kaybaba5(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
konji is bastard
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by lomprico(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:
What will they tell God?

that they were trying to 'go forth and multiply'
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by ahahnow: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
Nawao.
Imagine, 15 years from now when people start asking the daughter, ‘how did your mom die’?
The innocent girl will now start telling lies because of her silly parents sex games.
We keep saying this, once you’re married, stick to only missionary style, leave all these deadly sex styles for us!! We can handle them.

You will fall from a tree while fornicating with a married woman
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by OdenKelechi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:
What will they tell God?
That it's the devil grin
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by jclassiq(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:
What will they tell God?

Depends on what is asked.
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by OdenKelechi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
betterpikinn:
grin grin

And they'll goan have orgasm in hell grin grin grin grin grin
The heat will be too much
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by KraticKratus: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
oloriLFC:
How will they explain to God now? lipsrsealed

tiny brain
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Meti99(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
Nawao.

I wonder why you guys talk like this. Is sex a sin? Moreover, they are couples. So, what the hell are you talking about now. Do you even have idea of what circumstances that will surround your own death?
RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Auxtin85(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:
What will they tell God?

Simple they were fvcking
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by themaestro08(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:
What will they tell God?
nothing. Same as when they were eating or sleeping.
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sweetest sometin grin
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Bigseven(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:
What will they tell God?
so couple doing there thing will require explaination? Wasted FTC
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sigh... For all it's worth, I hope they reached orgasm before they reached the ground. lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by West2019(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Something must surely kill ,not only a man woman as well
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Ewedegubbler: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Was having a bad arse party with some South African gals when I almost fell off the 16th floor of the cruise ship MSC sinfonia into the into Indian Ocean. God Bring back 2014 Biko
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Eaglefine(f): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
shocked Oh! Wonders shall never end.

In what climax could they be

Someone should explain this to me.
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by mechanics(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
What a foolish way for one to die, to commit sin and that's the end.
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sweet sometin
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by MedicH: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wow. Things are happening
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
wink2015:

I WANT TO VISIT THAT GALAPAGOS ISLAND IN ECUADOR.

I want to go hunting.

Such a sad news from Ecuador.

The Galapagos islands are pretty much a protected zone and they are heavily protected. I don't think hunting will be permitted. You might wanna try other open areas though.
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Eaglefine(f): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
I think, this must be the "sweetest way to die" than taking "sniper".

Afterall, they were couple.
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
we should try dat
MedicH:
Wow. Things are happening
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
...that they were having sex.
stella1997:
What will they tell God?
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by AlphaStyles(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
When the nacking too sweet
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
I honestly believe if they performed their romp in a different country the outcome will turn out different.
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by 02Kebreal(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
See comments,most of this Nairalanders are heartless.
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lamasta:
Hmmm I comment my reserve

Oh, we do man. cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Enemyofpeace: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
That's the effect of push harder, push harder, push harder, I want it to touch my throat

1 Like

Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by stamapro(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
A typical case of Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on. Dame Patience Jonathan
Re: Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador by Itzteewhy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Funkeeeeeee, Ayé mi temi bámi!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.