Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State (10220 Views)

Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) / Senate Passes 112 Toll-Free National Emergency Number, Awaiting Buhari’s Assent / Akwa Ibom State Government Commissions New Emergency Operations Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State by Yankee101: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2019
What's wrong in using an easy to remember number?

We too like complications sha
Re: Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State by olaniyilukman(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2019
Switruth:
. The confirmation alone is an abuse. Lol. grin grin grin
It is not an abuse, I actually told the person who attended to me the purpose of my calling...
Re: Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State by chiblaze07(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Nice one Mr. Governor.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa
CallMeDrino:
The Nigerian communication Commission (NCC) has approved 615 as the new Emergency Security Number in Oyo state.

This was made known in a statement personally signed and released via Governor Makinde’s official Twitter account on Monday.

AskariFamily recalls that in August, Governor Makinde met with representatives of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), led by the Head, Emergency Communication Centre, Mr Mohammed L. Ibrahim.

It was gathered that the visit was to intimate on the NCC's activities in Oyo State, which hosts one of the six zonal offices in Nigeria.

Disclosing the details of the meeting, the governor said; “We spoke about productive collaboration between the NCC and Oyo State as a stakeholder. I was particularly interested in having a more effective emergency communication centre in Ibadan.”

According to the statement, the emergency security number is toll free for all citizens and residents of the Pace setter state.

The statement read; “As part of our plans to have a more effective communications centre in Oyo State, the Nigerian Communications Commission has launched 615 as the new Emergency Security Number in Oyo State.

“The Emergency Security Number is toll free.”

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1178674454517424130?s=19

https://askarifamily.com/2019/10/01/oyo-govt-ncc-launches-615-as-new-emergency-number-in-oyo-state/

Re: Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State by ProductofGrace: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Switruth:
Good one there but I pray the emergency number works. He is not the first person to initiate this. Even the entire Nigeria security structure anytime they bring out emergency numbers it doesn’t work. Good one there.

It is working in lagos.
i don't know of any other state
Re: Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State by Exc2000: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
micxwell:

Lol, your write up is on Twitter already...

Please send me the link
Re: Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State by Omenkata: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Please send me the link
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Edo Ministry Staff Slumps And Dies After Okpekpe Road Race / Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.