Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria (4855 Views)

He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by HiztoryBox(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Independence Of Nigeria In 1960

NIGERIA - OCTOBER 01: The Nigerian Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa BALEWA, the leader of the Northern region Ahmadu BELLO and the Senate president and Governor General of Nigeria Nnamdi AZIKIWE (from left to right) during the celebration of Nigeria's independence, on October 1, 1960.

These Amazing Men Loved this country to their death...

Why is that our today's leader not doing so?

Check Out HOW NIGERIANS CELEBRATED HER INDEPENDENCE ON SATURDAY, 1ST OF OCTOBER, 1960 [WITH PICTURES] https://www.hiztorybox.com.ng/see-how-nigerians-celebrated-her-independence-on-saturday-1st-of-october-1960-with-pictures/

Read also:- 12 SONGS THAT TALKS ABOUT NIGERIA INDEPENDENCE https://www.hiztorybox.com.ng/12-songs-that-talks-about-nigeria-independence/

Read More Nigeria History on www.hiztorybox.com.ng

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Ahmadu Bello is a terrorist.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by HiztoryBox(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
Whaaaat!!!

Osagyefo98:
Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by izombie(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2019
You mean those they destroyed nigeria by chasing the white man away.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by Jombom: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Igbos dining with the devil since 1200 AZ.

6 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
HiztoryBox:
Whaaaat!!!

Ahmadu Bello, a full and Irredeemable religious irrendentist.
Above all he is a grand terrorist, with world records.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by HiztoryBox(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2019
are you saying that colonial admistration is better for us?
izombie:
You mean they destroyed nigeria by chasing the white man away.
Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2019
HiztoryBox:

Oh colonialism was much better and no need for Nigeria in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by HiztoryBox(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2019
I dont believe you on this

Osagyefo98:

Oh colonialism was much better and no need for Nigeria in the first place.
Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2019
HiztoryBox:
I don't need you to believe it.
That's the fact and the truth.

2 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by HiztoryBox(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Can you share your facts,so that wecan learn too

Osagyefo98:

I don't need you to believe it.

That's the fact and the truth.
Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by izombie(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2019
HiztoryBox:
are you not seeing what has become of nigeria? What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by GetSugaMumndDad: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2019
The hunger to have power In their hands made Nigeria what it is today,they knew the were incapable,not as wise or intelligent as their colonial masters,they didnt have intellect to run a country but still fought to have the control. look at denmark,france,spain,portugal and many more were british colonies they let their colonial masters improve their countries to the extent they wouldnt need their help again then fought for independence.THATs WISDOM

but no my country Nigeria was just too hungry for power and chased the colonial masters away even before they could do anything.

8 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by FiftyFifty(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

But he will continue to remain great and greater than any Ibo man/woman dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
FiftyFifty:

But he will continue to remain great and greater than any Ibo man/woman dead or alive.

Great in terrorism I agree.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by selemempe: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2019
GetSugaMumndDad:
The hunger to have power In their hands made Nigeria what it is today,they knew the were incapable,not as wise or intelligent as their colonial masters,they didnt have intellect to run a country but still fought to have the control. look at denmark,france,spain,portugal and many more were british colonies they let their colonial masters improve their countries to the extent they wouldnt need their help again then fought for independence.THATs WISDOM

but no my country Nigeria was just too hungry for power and chased the colonial masters away even before they could do anything.
lol...what's wrong with people today? Everywhere I look on nairaland today are poor students of history.
Please bro... before you mislead people here, just know that the bolded did not happen.
Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by selemempe: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
FiftyFifty:

he was killed like a common terrorist by a brave igboman. And the good part was that the terrorist was crying like a woman undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2019
selemempe:
he was killed like a common terrorist by a brave igboman. And the good part was that the terrorist was crying like a woman undecided

Well in the return match... they took 3 million as suya. cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by selemempe: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Well in the return match... they took 3 million as suya. cry
nope. That was done by awolowo...who deviced a blockade. The north don't have the capacity to harm an igboman in igboland

7 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by adoboy04(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Where was Awolowo ?Igbo are the traitors here and when the table turn against them, they start cry fowl

5 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
HiztoryBox:

Given the benefit of hindsight...yes!

The colonial administration and the thieving, greedy, scheming, bigoted, nepostistic and visionless Nigerian elite are both undesirable, however the colonial administration is the lesser of the two evils!

2 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by etrouble: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ahmadu Bello, a full and Irredeemable religious irrendentist.

Above all he is a grand terrorist, with world records.

This hatred that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are frustrated, sad, depressed and suicidal.

You call him a terrorist, but your brother Emeka Ezeogwu and his fellow criminals killed Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa, now you and your generations yet unborn will continue to pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by adoboy04(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Jombom:
Igbos dining with the devil since 1200 AZ.
Igbo man will say Yoruba are traitors now U can see. Zik betrayed Awo to align with north and today Igbo would be crying fowl saying Yoruba is betrayal

5 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by etrouble: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2019
adoboy04:
Where was Awolowo ? Igbo are the traitors here and when the table turn against them, they start cry fowl

If they like they can cry chicken. They will continue to pay for their betrayal forever and ever.
Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by FiftyFifty(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2019
selemempe:

Whatever. But Ibos will continue to pay for that heinous crime till eternity. They were cursed and cursed they will remain. They will continue to live in bondage in a prison cell all over the world for one crime or another which becomes their identity. They're despised home and abroad and they can't live in their erosion ladden tiny enclave that is not up to one state in another part of the country. And above all NO BAFRA. Chai!

3 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2019
HiztoryBox:

.. The person you re quoting is very right. The independence was premature and distorted a lot of progress.

1 Like

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by selemempe: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2019
FiftyFifty:

Whatever. But Ibos will continue to pay for that heinous crime till eternity. They were cursed and cursed they will remain. They will continue to live in bondage in a prison cell all over the world for one crime or another which becomes their identity. They're despised home and abroad and they can't live in their erosion ladden tiny enclave that is not up to one state in another part of the country. And above all NO BAFRA. Chai!
the disease-filled north is actually the cursed land. They are suffering from desert encroachment, insecurity, poverty and illiteracy...the worst part of the world...no wonder they want ruga

3 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2019
etrouble:

If they like they can cry chicken. They will continue to pay for their betrayal forever and ever.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Typical crabs-in-a-barrel attitude! You think you're holding Ndigbo down, but you're in the same boat as them so where's the 'victory'? Oh i forgot....as long as you feel Ndigbo are being cheated and behind you politically then that's all you need to declare Uhuru for your ethnicity and sleep well at night! wink

5 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by FiftyFifty(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2019
selemempe:
the disease-filled north is actually the cursed land. They are suffering from desert encroachment, insecurity, poverty and illiteracy...the worst part of the world...no wonder they want ruga

But Ibos are still licking the ass of their leaders over a single threat issued by their youth.... How many Northerners are there in the Yeast compared to the Igbos in the North? Never seen a tribe that is this cursedly ingrate. Pigs, indeed.

Go and check the history of Ruga, stop displaying your incurable ignorance to the public.

2 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by selemempe: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2019
FiftyFifty:

But Ibos are still licking the ass of their leaders over a single threat issued by their youth.... How many Northerners are there in the Yeast compared to the Igbos in the North? Never seen a tribe that is this cursedly ingrate. Pigs, indeed.
every street in the east is littered with northerners selling kiosk or frying suya or begging
Or doing cattle herder
There are by FAR much more abokìs in the east than Igbos in the north. By at least 3 million more abokìs in the east. And for your info the reason Igbos in the north are thought to be more is because they are richer...an igboman can be the richest person in his neighbourhood in a northern state while the abokìs in the east are poor peasants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by FiftyFifty(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2019
selemempe:
every street in the east is littered with northerners selling kiosk or frying suya or begging
Or doing cattle herder
There are by FAR much more abokìs in the east than Igbos in the north. By at least 3 million more abokìs in the east. And for your info the reason Igbos in the north are thought to be more is that they are richer...an igboman can be the richest person in his neighbourhood in a northern state while the abokìs in the east are poor peasants

This tells a lot about you; one of which is that you have never set foot in the North. I regret wasting my time on you. Keep deceiving yourself.

Happy Independence once again.

2 Likes

Re: SEE 3 Men That Changed The History Of Nigeria by selemempe: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2019
FiftyFifty:

This tells a lot about you; one of which is that you have never set foot in the North. I regret wasting my time on you. Keep deceiving yourself.

Happy Independence once again.

why would I want to step foot in the north pass Abuja? So I will leave my sweet life in Enugu and go to Sokoto deserts...what for

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP / Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize / Onitsha: Police Arrest 200 Massob Memberrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.