Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice (1669 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. / I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by dottozil: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
realitybaba123:
hello guys,i am so down emotionally right now and i think i need to share this to at least hear your advice too
i met this lady during my service year,and we have been so cool together,i love her so much and she loves me too..fast forward to this year,i took her home to meet my parent,and they really like her so much,that my mom confessed her spirit works with her,my mom and i went to her pastor and we prayed about her,pastor said shes good and we are cool together,i gave her name to my bro and sis to help me pray about it too
,they said we are cool together.
Her mom called her she wants to meet me,but before that she should send my name to her,which she did,i just called her sometimes last week and i can feel shes not sounding well from her voice,i asked her what happens and she said her mom said where she went to,they told her we are not good together,i was so surprised and asked her if God has becomes two...because i think we were suppose to hear the same thing all over...now her mom keeps telling her she should breakup with me,and that she doesnt want to hear anything about me agaiin...she has been so down and said nothing can make her breakup with me..please guys,kindly advice,what do you think we can do in this kind of situation..i am so tired and depressed already
please matured mind should only advice here...if you have never been in my shoes,you will not understand what am passing through right now

All this look look you, your family and her mom's family they look about now you have finally seen what all of you were looking for you are complaining, the best thing is when you find each other and you have decided to be with each other pray about it, check your medical status if it aling. For there is no perfect marriage or relationship anywhere unless you two decides to make it perfect but unfortunately Una don jam wetin u na dey find, bro my advice is move on cos if you eventually marry her and maybe you two are going tru a challenge her mom will eventually remind her of this day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Jailed For Raping Ex-boyfriend / Why Are Incest And Incestuous Relationships Being Looked Down On?! / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.