Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) (40939 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Made4naijalove: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2019
A Nigerian man simply identified as Emeka, is being celebrated online after photos of him proposing to his girlfriend on her sick bed surfaced onsocial media.

According to reports, the lady was involved in a ghastly accident and has been bedridden for a while. Congrats to them!

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-on-her-sick-bed/

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Made4naijalove: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Watch Video Click Here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by technuel: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Let me park here
This one fit reach promise Land

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Mrop(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Promise land .... See More photos and Video of the excited lady and her man ==> HERE

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Mrop(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2019
grin this is love

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2019
This is how to know if someone truly loves u or not... Testing period undecided

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Jayslicky: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
They say love is blind but in this case love is paralysed.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Vixlot: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Give it to this man

30 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by dynicks(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
True test of friendship, soulmate and above all LOVE....

meanwhile EMEKA for president 2023 (National union for true ND genuine lovers).....

One love my people...

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by OgbanjeProphet: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
She must have been an angel to deserve this.

Love is still a scam!!! Would she have accepted if he was the one in her shoes? She might have come on Nairaland seeking stupid advice on how to abandon him.

Quick recovery girl, may you dance on your feet on your wedding day.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by frozen70g(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Now this is true, real love

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
technuel:
Let me park here This one fit reach promise Land
He Don reach promise land...
So wetin you gain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
The lady is worth it. Lots of ladies out there if Emeka want to japa but Emeka couldn't cos she is worth it. Happy marital life to them and quickest recovery to the girl.

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chai, see something smiley
Biko, pocohantas, come and help me explain what's the definition of this? grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by yudeecollections: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by aezenkwu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Today I said lemme try this. But there are some NL using 5G network

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Johnedoh: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hit like button for this man! Na real man u be

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by sexysage(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
An evidence of love beyond chopping d kpekus and tearing race.
That's a loyal man here. God help you guys build a good home.

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Men value those who are worth it. Congrats love birds

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Nickisindigo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
pls guys if its the other way round would she wait

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Pelaiye2703(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
God bless and heal her...

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by skyfather09(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
not bad... maybe the guy na ritualistic, just maybe!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Supergirl19: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
He has a good heart. I applaud him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by 2shure: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
She know say i dey poe poe
Ri ri
Reason with me...if i no get today
Ai must cash out tmrw...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by kutashi: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
She must have been an angel to deserve this.

Love is still a scam!!! Would she have accepted if he was the one in her shoes? She might have come on Nairaland seeking stupid advice on how to abandon him.

Quick recovery girl, may you dance on your feet on your wedding day.

grin grin grin grin That's only reaction to your comment for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Proffdada: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
smart move
She can't run away grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
So sweet. ♡
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Femich18(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Love is a good thing

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) by Amstupid(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dem 1 die 2geder Na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Why Men Patronise Prostitutes / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.