Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (29893 Views)

How I Dealt With A Stingy Guy / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by dfrost: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2019
UIA04:

grin cheesy

Seriously babe, I don't know how these people made decisions before nairaland was created. Very stupid posts.

Even the answers are worse. You will think you are in a beer parlour.

Bitch , hoe, slut will just fill front page.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I don die oOo...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by badonkadonk: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:
Have been dating this girl for a year now.. She is on her Industrial training and would be in her finals next year. She is 21. To the best of my ability I try to be responsible for her especially in things I reason to be necessary..

We were having a little talk (argumentative) and she said I am a stringy man and that my love for money is on the very high side..

I tried asking her why she thinks I am stingy and she gave me an instance of a day I sent her money to buy fish for for us and that I didn't send an extra money for tfare ..

My people this is a girl I intend to wife. Right now I think she would never value my efforts and I see her as an ingrate.. Pls advise

You are seeing the signs, better do the needful before it's too late..
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by vRendoh(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:
Have been dating this girl for a year now.. She is on her Industrial training and would be in her finals next year. She is 21. To the best of my ability I try to be responsible for her especially in things I reason to be necessary..

We were having a little talk (argumentative) and she said I am a stringy man and that my love for money is on the very high side..

I tried asking her why she thinks I am stingy and she gave me an instance of a day I sent her money to buy fish for for us and that I didn't send an extra money for tfare ..

My people this is a girl I intend to wife. Right now I think she would never value my efforts and I see her as an ingrate.. Pls advise

...every woman does say it! but if e pained you gangan then i will guess your age.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by MisterGrace: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

Why didn't you send transport fare?

Abeg go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Eberex(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2019
anonimi:

Did the OP tell you that his gf is an orphan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4305992_images65_jpeg32161d215ae988d757493e97d34e693a

Even if she has parents, for the fact that he is her girlfriend, he owes her a responsibility whether he likes it or not. Is she going to buy fish for her mother? huh?
Let OP wait for her to graduate and then start working before he dates her then.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Lifezhead: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Ur own better oo
Mine called me onye ogwu ego tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by anonimi: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Eberex:
Even if she has parents, for the fact that he is her girlfriend, he owes her a responsibility whether he likes it or not. Is she going to buy fish for her mother? huh?
Let OP wait for her to graduate and then start working before he dates her then.

The girl should also invest something into the relationship na.
Will she not eat inside the fish

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by UIA04(f): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

You people always use this wife card to guilt trip girls into serving and servicing you .

Bia, did your mother ever send you on an errand to a far distance without giving you transport fair?

You are not only stingy but wicked.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by UIA04(f): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2019
dfrost:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I don die oOo...

Abi na. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by ImaIma1(f): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Guys are always the ones creating threads and complaining, nagging, whining about this and that attitude regarding females, then they ask one of the silliest question ever "should I break with her" slow ewwy slimes.

They are the weaker sex. Only strong physically.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Mtcheew. Why do you kids take relationship too seriously?

The next thing you'll hear is:

1. I love her so much
2. I want to make her my wife
3. I don't like any other girl except her, etc.

Finally, the next thing you'll see is a thread with the title: Nairalanders, Please, Help Me. I Can't Think Straight. She...

Now that you're still thinking "half straight," be the man and learn how women and relationship work before you engage in it fully, else, you'll regret at last. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Talking about being stingy, I tell women I'm the stingiest person on earth, yet they even love me more. What is wrong in being stingy when you're investing the main money in something good?

A man needs to be, first, stingy, if he wants to achieve success. When he finally arrives, then he can be a philanthropist. Try and understand The Men's Pyramid of Greatness.

Any man who doesn't follow that pyramid may look back in regrets.

He already did that.

https://www.nairaland.com/5452092/gf-cheated-me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Mtcheew. Why do you kids take relationship too seriously?

The next thing you'll hear is:

1. I love her so much
2. I want to make her my wife
3. I don't like any other girl except her, etc.

Finally, the next thing you'll see is a thread with the title: Nairalanders, Please, Help Me. I Can't Think Straight. She...

Now that you're still thinking "half straight," be the man and learn how women and relationship work before you engage in it fully, else, you'll regret at last. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Talking about being stingy, I tell women I'm the stingiest person on earth, yet they even love me more. What is wrong in being stingy when you're investing the main money in something good?

A man needs to be, first, stingy, if he wants to achieve success. When he finally arrives, then he can be a philanthropist. Try and understand The Men's Pyramid of Greatness.

Any man who doesn't follow that pyramid may look back in regrets.

Hard to argue with this exceptional level of wisdom... Hats off!!! Much Respect!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by midnighter(f): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Like somebody coming to ask why he has a stomach ache after eating old moin-moin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Eberex(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2019
anonimi:

The girl should also invest something into the relationship na.
Will she not eat inside the fish

Then the OP doesn't know who he is dating.

If at the beginning of the relationship this has not been an issue, then OP has every right to start rethinking.

But if OP has been doing this everytime he sends her to buy things without including t-fare for her, then she has the right to point this out to him. It is now his decision to do what she is asking for or beat it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by AZEEZABUBAKARR: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82828964:
Some girls no know pass :

Every time wire me money.

Baby have you sent it?

Baby , buy me dis, buy me dat,

Una wan kill baby?!
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by uthlaw: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2019
femi4:
she's correct ....how can you send her on an errand without t fare. If you leave her, you will lose. Change your ways brother
he will lose because of the salary she is paying
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by abiocity(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2019
0KNM:

His story lacks consistency
he must have more than one gf
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Juliearth(f): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

You are not stingy. Your girlfriend is simply suffering from overentitlement syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Eaglefine(f): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls I need someone from this Nairaland who has been in a relationship for 9-10years
I want to collect past questions.
kiss undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ASAP grin grin

Ops, I'll advice you after I must have gone through past questions

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by ctleurocollege: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2019
It's like this boy is 15yrs, if your babe call you another name create another thread again grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by mascot87(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

Bros, I beg in the name of God, flee NOW!!! I experienced exactly the same thing. I met her during her Industrial training and she was also 21. If I had taken all those words of her serious even when I did everything possible to make her comfortable, she started cheating on me and to cut the long story short, she dumped me!!! I was shocked, for a girl I planned to get married to. She will dump you soon bro no matter how long it takes. Take it from me. Your best shot now is to flee or you are postponing the shock. I can bet with you on this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Funkybabee(f): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
You are really stingy then
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by mechanics(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just talk sense to her o, does she thinks you pick money on the road, she has to be financially disciplined if not she won't be able to manage your money well o.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Ryan03(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
bigplayerz:
Pls tell her you don`t owe her anything..what you give to her is a gift and its out of free will. I am 10001% she does not have money to buy those things she request from you...Not even her father would buy it for her. Bro don`t let her make you feel guilty emotionally by saying hurtful words at you. If you are stingy its because you are saving for a better future
are you sure you read the post? The way stupid people take full nairaland eh, relationship adviser, oponu

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guy leave that girl o.. I repeat leave m.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He obviously has a thing for girls in that age bracket. After forming alfa male on NL, they will go offline and one small girl will be using their heads. grin
LMAO,so true!
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

.. Op she might have said it as a joke.I don't see anything bad there. Even in my house,a times I will not want to drop the exact amount needed to run the home,and my wife will jokingly say,"Bae,you re becoming stingy these days,and I will reply,honey, nah Buhari things o. We all laugh over it. So chill and enjoy your woman. There's no perfect relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by friendl: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mbaise
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by BenjaminTr01: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
That should not bother you much cos women tend to talk hurt when they are angry.
enshi:

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by 24kmagic: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
I can't believe I'm typing this but if my girlfriend calls me a stingy bloke, the kind of joy that will run through me will know no bounds.

I'm not your father bitch, I'm just your fvck mate.

Putting my 1 inside your 0 is the only thing that matters to me.

I'm working hard for myself and my unborn children, not a bitch I decide to ease of with.

I just want cure konji, finish.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by excellence28: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=anonimi post=82829293]

Did the OP tell you that his gf is an orphan

Hopefully, she’s not an orphan!
But her parents didn’t send her to school for OP to dissect and analyze her endowment!
He who must dissect and analyze; should be ready for whatever comes with it...
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by bukatyne(f): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
2018, your gf was in her early 20s

May 2019, she was 22

Fast forward to Oct 2019, she is now 21.

Truly you are stingy. Considering how you keep taking out of her age without adding to it.

Abeg, don't let me enter trouble here o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.