Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (29856 Views)

How I Dealt With A Stingy Guy / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Stillthebest: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2019
kiss

Better than call you a "broke"
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by midnighter(f): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:
I tried asking her why she thinks I am stingy and she gave me an instance of a day I sent her money to buy fish for for us and that I didn't send an extra money for tfare ..

Did she ask for the extra money and you refused to send it?

Did you purposely neglect to add the transport?

As in what was your reply to this accusation... i dont understand why you wrote this in isolation and expect us to advise you.

why are you sending somebody money that is not enough and then coming back to complain...how does asking for transport make one an ingrate....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by OVA200(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
You are just here with series of story about your girlfriend, from the one you want to meet her mom to the one you that is not grateful; Bros lemme ask you something:

Are you sure you have a girlfriend truly?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2019
Some girls no know pass :

Every time wire me money.

Baby have you sent it?

Baby , buy me dis, buy me dat,

Una wan kill baby?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:
Have been dating this girl for a year now.. She is on her Industrial training and would be in her finals next year. She is 21. To the best of my ability I try to be responsible for her especially in things I reason to be necessary..

We were having a little talk (argumentative) and she said I am a stringy man and that my love for money is on the very high side..

I tried asking her why she thinks I am stingy and she gave me an instance of a day I sent her money to buy fish for for us and that I didn't send an extra money for tfare ..

My people this is a girl I intend to wife. Right now I think she would never value my efforts and I see her as an ingrate.. Pls advise

See, Bros, you should have given her transport fare. You know the Nigerian economic situation right now.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by IceColdVeins(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
Guy this is not a big deal! If she nor call you stingy, who d fvck will now call u stingy?
I have heard this a billion times and its just a way a girl stylishly asks for a game up in your benevolence.
Stop crying ok? bitch a$$ nigga

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Icecream4U(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:
Have been dating this girl for a year now.. She is on her Industrial training and would be in her finals next year. She is 21. To the best of my ability I try to be responsible for her especially in things I reason to be necessary..

We were having a little talk (argumentative) and she said I am a stringy man and that my love for money is on the very high side..

My people this is a girl I intend to wife. Right now I think she would never value my efforts and I see her as an ingrate.. Pls advise
She is now looking for funny excuses. When ladies do this, forget them. She don get another guy. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Virgohills(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Signature
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Wickedtruths: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
2018, your gf was in her early 20s

May 2019, she was 22

Fast forward to Oct 2019, she is now 21.

Truly you are stingy. Considering how you keep taking out of her age without adding to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by djbussy(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2019
she wants you to make more money .Go hustle but no thief.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by anonimi: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by johnad3(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2019
If she you call you stingy then call her stingy also. The money weh be say at the end of the day, she will divide am into 2 for herself only and at the end she will say she don add her money put. Women don't appreciate things man does. Be in charge of your relationship, don't bow down, that's all i have to say

enshi:

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Wickedtruths: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2019
duduade:
Uncle please go and work hard..

Make more money...

This one that you sent someone to buy fish and not give tfare money where you expecting her to fly there and come back to you

Suspecting you drink girls like satchel of purewater. Just in May your girlfriend was 22, now in October she's 21..

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by tfelicityk(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Guy (Mr perfect) watch yourself...

Learn how to manage human difference...

I don't think the matter you presented here needs advise...

Be happy you have someone who can speak to you directly and bodely...

Some will never tell you but give you attitude that will chase you away from them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by bizhop01: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Gift her your ATM cards and pin she deserve to chop your money.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by nonjebose(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

You stingy no be small. You sent her to buy fish, no change, no transport fare.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

Why wud u send sm1 to the market without tfair actually? That’s how stingy guys do. How much is tfair and this is a very minor expenditure.

The fact u intend to marry her doesn’t mean u shud stress her unnecessarily. If u don’t have then that’s different and she shud be able to understand after u explain.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Eberex(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Don't see her as an ingrate young man. She is right bro, you need to be proactive, how can you send her money for fish and you did not include transport fare. Do you want her to trek ni? You know she is a student and all students need money.

For you to have dated an undergraduate you are ready to spend because they are students.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by betterpikinn: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

Indeed, I think you are. That girl would be lucky not to end up with you. What favour do you think you are doing for her by "wifing" her? you think she does not have better options?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by anonimi: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Mtcheew. Why do you kids take relationship too seriously?

The next thing you'll hear is:

1. I love her so much
2. I want to make her my wife
3. I don't like any other girl except her, etc.

Finally, the next thing you'll see is a thread with the title: Nairalanders, Please, Help Me. I Can't Think Straight. She...

Now that you're still thinking "half straight," be the man and learn how women and relationship work before you engage in it fully, else, you'll regret at last. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Looks like your warning came a bit late. wink lipsrsealed

enshi:
I am so sorry to border the house with my relationship matters.

Recall I made a thread last night
https://www.nairaland.com/5451621/gf-called-me-stingy-guy#82820223. About my gf whom I have been 75% responsible for called me a stingy guy. For real I was pained and this is because I know how I have tried to be responsible for her. So this made me realize that she must have either met or been with a guy who did above what I have.
Because I couldn't sleep I woke her up by 3am and asked her series of questions and behold the confession came through ..
She confessed being with a guy (corper to be) two weeks ago .. According to her they smooched sucked each other and he fingered her yet there was no sex (you can imagine) I am convinced that she has been cheating but she still insists it was the first and last. I planned engaging her in two weeks from now cos that would have been our one year together..
Before now I have told her that I may forgive her of all things but cheating...

Pls guys and babes who have forgiven a cheat before what was the experience after then .. Do I go ahead to be with her or I should stand my grounds..

Pls help me before i thread a part that I would live to regret ..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by anonimi: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Eberex:
Don't see her as an ingrate young man. She is right bro, you need to be proactive, how can you send her money for fish and you did not include transport fare. Do you want her to trek ni? You know she is a student and all students need money.

For you to have dated an undergraduate you are ready to spend because they are students.

Did the OP tell you that his gf is an orphan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4305992_images65_jpeg32161d215ae988d757493e97d34e693a

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by UIA04(f): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Guys are always the ones creating threads and complaining, nagging, whining about this and that attitude regarding females, then they ask one of the silliest question ever "[b]should I break with her" [/b]slow ewwy slimes.

grin cheesy

Seriously babe, I don't know how these people made decisions before nairaland was created. Very stupid posts.

Even the answers are worse. You will think you are in a beer parlour.

Bitch , hoe, slut will just fill front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by mercyviv(f): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2019
She's 21 and you're what in age sir?! I asked because marriage isn't meant for lily livered folks. If you intend to make your marriage work, you have to be matured in reasoning, accept criticism, evaluate them and work on areas of your deficiency. It doesn't necessarily mean you're stingy because she says so, you have to learn also that marriage comes with certain issues, and disagreements like this is wont to occur quite often, but your ability to manage the situation portends how far and we'll you'll stay together. Also realize that if you want someone to understand your predicament you have to be open to them about it; your girl might be getting the message that you're buoyant, perhaps by virtue of how you carry yourself and your discussions, whereas you're just struggling financially. So, always ensure to keep a robust line of communication between you too. Women are so very loving and supportive ONLY if you allow them. Cheerio
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by midnighter(f): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2019
anonimi:
Did the OP tell you that his gf is an orphan

So only orphans need transport fare....you people are not serious...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2019
This OP And Ijebu Are Like 5/6

Let Me Now Drop My Advice :-

Mr OP, The Person Wey Go Do Marriage Go Work Hard.. You Can Sell All Ur Underwear, Shoes, Properties, Etc to Satisfy Her Because Marriage No Be Easy Thing

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by Dextre(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2019
enshi:

Dude calm down...she's playing with you
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by dfrost: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Then call her a stingy girl too. E no hard nah. cheesy grin

Stop disturbing us with your matter. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by agbonkamen(f): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
All these guys claiming alpha male and alpha transgendered I don't get it does Alphamatia told you guys to be stupid or forming head of State in a relationship with love or you guys are just plainly childish.... Any try alpha nonsense come my side go collect grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy by bigplayerz(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls tell her you don`t owe her anything..what you give to her is a gift and its out of free will. I am 10001% she does not have money to buy those things she request from you...Not even her father would buy it for her. Bro don`t let her make you feel guilty emotionally by saying hurtful words at you. If you are stingy its because you are saving for a better future

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.