Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (67395 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by SamOyovwi: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nor do me audio Love na. I need pictures and visuals
MissGhosted:
You and samoyovwi leave me alone. Biko!
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by toprealman: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hollywood movies.......watch out.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by VicM6: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
see bf as he resemble those people wey just come back from S/A
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by VicM6: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
drexel39:
Bloggers ND fake news,it's scripted I know her in person
you know her..... wetin she come dey knee down for na.... make u yarn us
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by drexel39(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
VicM6:
you know her..... wetin she come dey knee down for na.... make u yarn us
before you quote me,read through previous comments
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Happyguy201: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
ANY SMART PERSON WOULD KNOW THIS IS A SKIT OR A JOKE YOU CAN SEE THE CAMERA STARTED RECORDING THEM EVEN BEFORE THE KNEELING .
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by chinedumoooo: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
This aged man still hanging shoulder after years of unfruitful friendship,no children,money wasted, time wasted etc
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by toyinjimoh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
simonlee:
I hope you wouldn't be at Shiloh 2030 begging for your own animal grin
lol
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by ocheejeh: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
How old is your mama wrinkled toto?
My belle wan bust.... grin grin cheesy This girl de worry ohhhh cheesy
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Risingblue008(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Its a prophecy, time shall come wen women start to ask men for marriages, beg men to marry dem just to get dt name my husband, even if there is low shelter
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by teejaymiquel(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
mtcheeeeeew d r doing truth or dare
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by DenreleDave(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

But you said it ,all by urself ? Y deny it !

Make una fight sef
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by frozen70g(f): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
this is how things should be cheesy
a woman is supposed to be begging a man for marriage and not the other way round.

You go wait tire ❗❗
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Od1n: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
Foolish woman begging an animal. Godforbid
Bitterleaf cheesy
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Calvarynike: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Did he finally accepted?
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Karrate: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Timileyin1234:
So, this old man is a boyfriend

I beg if this guy get money he will look younger that Don jazzy and Dino Melaye and they are both boyfriends to their girl friends.

NED Nwoko was Regina Daniels' boyfriend until this year isn't he?
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Cousin9999: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Issac chapter 5 verse last versegrin

By 2030 na dem go dey marry usgrin
if e possible i for marry all of dem wey dey look for husband but dem suppose get dat thing wey i like in a woman cheesy
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Karrate:

NED Nwoko was Regina Daniels' boyfriend until this year isn't he?
stop disrespecting SENATOR Ned Nwoko.he was a man friend to regina not boyfwend

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nuclear99(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
this is how things should be cheesy
a woman is supposed to be begging a man for marriage and not the other way round.
I tell you soon, all this girls go humble

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nuclear99(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
simonlee:

I hope you wouldn't be at Shiloh 2030 begging for your own animal grin
Bros should I still loud it

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
etrouble:

Isaiah 4:1

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nuclear99(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Chummynoni(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
desperation
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by clintyno123: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
this man get mind sha,friend girl for 7 gud yrs u no won propose,na wen wen she enta menopause him won propose,dis one weak me sha
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Ripama: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
We know ur type. No need for pretense.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by VicM6: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
Me and your daughter na. See you like local bingo.
nawa o, local and foreign bingo dey ni..... lol
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by VicM6: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin miss borehole who released u from prison?
borehole....lalastical come and hear sometin o grin
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Goddamn clout chasers. This na their work.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by VicM6: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
chukel:
It's knees and not kneels. Kneel is a verb.
The English lecturer... i sight u o..... na u dem suppose call borehole..... lol
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by VicM6: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
babakb:

I see it the other way round, I am a man so I know how most men think, most guys make their choice when they are ready for marriage and at that time they won't care whether they have been dating one girl for 5 or seven years, they won't care whether one girl have done several abortions for them, heck, they won't even care how many baby mamas they have they will just go ahead and make their choice.

So I blame the girls, they know this fact but they will still hang on to these guys for 5 or 7 years waiting on false hope or the lies these men feed them with.

Girls your best time to choose a husband is during your youthful and golden age 18 to 28, at this age men are flocking around you, the good, the bad and the ugly, use this period very well, don't allow one useless guy to monopolise this period for you in the name of love.

Look out for the good guys that are ready for marriage and make ask for your hand in marriage.

Cheers

lalastical,minister of marriage don talk him own... case closed
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Offpoint: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
lefulefu:
if e possible i for marry all of dem wey dey look for husband but dem suppose get dat thing wey i like in a woman cheesy
marry all? Aaah, I don't want you to die young ogrin
Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.