Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures (67349 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by mozona(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Fine kids loading
confirm
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by SoNature(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
The girl is not fine

Too much makeup

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Chi59:

Biracial kids rather.
still fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Instinct0212: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
hmmmm
dayo2me.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Lugianostar(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lovely!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Kulas: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.

Inferority Complex by black Naija

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by djoe21(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
virgoquin:
Congrats to them...cute couple.

I don't know if I am the only one that is not attracted to white men especially sexually lipsrsealed

Their kini always like crayon

How many have you seen? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by luiscarter(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ardar:
The guy doesn't look white to me.

He looks middle eastern.

Maybe albino

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Carlyboi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anyone that is not very dark in complexion or lights skinned is white in Nigeria lol imagine the ignorance some people don’t even kno the difference between middle eastern and whites lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by RTSC2: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't like Lebanese people.

There is always another angle to them.

Probably marrying the lady to satisfy a black fetish of his.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by superlanny(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
virgoquin:

I don't know if I am the only one that is not attracted to white men especially sexually lipsrsealed

pls enlighten me, what is ”kini" , do you mean gbola, or stick sweet, or permanent marker wink . I like the way you keep it 100% african.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Katier00(f): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
yudeecollections:
In the season of Romance. it's my birthday today

I heard NLders are generous people ^^

show me some love? Do I send my details?
we are generous with likes

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Abuloma80(f): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Just give me this man name for Facebook make i bomb am

There may be wife and kids left at his home country. Anyway let her enjoy it for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Chi59:

Biracial kids rather.

...And very fine too. cool
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Geminita1(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
cenaman:
Black ladies (like you) are so ugly.
Its not my fault dear, you can't help who you are attracted to. Take your L in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by shaggy007(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.

When they're young

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
As usual ... Afonja lady don use jass to tie white man don for marriage...
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by OdefaGirl(f): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
The 1st picture is really lovely wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mercy2006(f): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
Its not my fault dear, you can't help who you are attracted to. Take your L in peace.
What a mature reply.Kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by yudeecollections: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Katier00:
we are generous with likes
lol
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Geminita1(f): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mercy2006:
What a mature reply.Kudos!!!
Thank you
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nice. Cute, mixed kids loading. Las las na white man I go marry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by SamOyovwi: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
But you fine o. I like to marry you
Geminita1:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by KingOdart(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
cenaman:
Green card scam. But wait oo why dey babe come dey hide her face? are you people thinking what am thinking?

She is not hiding her face

You are just someone with messed up way of thinking

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Common im more oyibo than this Sand Nigger
Na woa na only for naija grin
Arabs , Indians and Even Hee chan Lee go come dey form " White men " angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Eze2Odds(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
Dark guys are more cute.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Akinh: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
virgoquin:

and you sure say u go, ho heaven
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82844623:
Beautiful couple.

Happy married life in addy guys!

Love issa beautiful thingy when you are with the right person.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
ga n'iru

Looking forward to seeing their Nigerian-Lebanese fusion wedding

Hope her in-laws will treat her well sha. well he looks mature enough to balance his family

One thing i notice about Arabs is that they are serious about who they want to marry, even if their parents disown them for it

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by raphy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
serosa:

Wetin i do you. Abeg i love this couples they are cute. And besides am at the rice place.
i like ur name it sound like edolite.
but am ain't edo guy .
how are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.