Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures (67347 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by rakabuba001(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
No be Mahrez be that...the slayer of Akpeyi
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by oloriLFC(f): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
virgoquin:
Congrats to them...cute couple.

I don't know if I am the only one that is not attracted to white men especially sexually lipsrsealed

Their kini always like crayon
aaaah!

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by SamOyovwi: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
I like to get to know you more. I beg nor let depression worry me o. I beg gree
Geminita1:
Thank you
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by raphy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
so many matured replies from matured girls up there..
when they are quoted by immature people.
i salute all of Una.. keeo it up.you will find find the right man soon dont join other girls and give savage replies it pays to be humble.

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by mercyviv(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
virgoquin:

I don't know if I am the only one that is not attracted to white men especially sexually lipsrsealed

You're not attracted to them, yet you the size of their "kini"!! What's even my business in this one sef?!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Geminita1(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
SamOyovwi:
I like to get to know you more. I beg nor let depression worry me o. I beg gree
Don't take this place too seriously dear, i'm here to have fun, i have someone already but i would follow you back now wink
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by SamOyovwi: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
I like to know you more. I beg nor put me in severe pains o. I beg gree.
Geminita1:
Thank you
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nvc078: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
No be even better oyinbo ....all these fairly used oyinbo self..mtcheeeeew
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
rafhell:
The way Lebanese men are fucking our girls these days is alarming.
Thank goodness this one decided to marry her else, another Innocent guy would be calling her wife
Na the kind girls nah. I wish say na so we sef dey do their babes
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Instinct0212:
hmmmm
dayo2me.... grin
I lie ni?
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
They are ruthless. Especially the rich ones.

They have nothing in their country and yet look down on blacks ..I can't stand them bloody racists u need to see how blacks are treated in Lebanon .I just don't know why our government welcomes them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by SamOyovwi: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
I know but painful you've someone. My instinct tells me you'll have a great heart.
Geminita1:
Don't take this place too seriously dear, i'm here to have fun, i have someone already but i would follow you back now wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by vertueptime: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bad hair
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by vertueptime: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bad hair.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Remzii(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
ah ah lovely couple
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by id4sho(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
be guided
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mosesvic(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
E Dan set for her.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
vertueptime:
Bad hair

Yeah I noticed it. Why didnt somebody tell her...

Well its good he likes her like that

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by geokay777(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Fine kids loading
Who b Òyìnbó, he's a fucking Lebanese man, If not a British, American, German or an Australian, or from other European countries, I don't recognize ds midlle Easterners as a Oyibo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by KulKid(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
This same mouth you take say my daddy is the most handsome man in the world! Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by lizdammy: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by faithfull18(f): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lovely.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by KulKid(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
geokay777:

Who b Òyìnbó, he's a fucking Lebanese man, If not a British, American, German or an Australian, or from other European countries, I don't recognize ds midlle Easterners as a Oyibo.
Na this kind people sisters end up being impregnated by abokis and malams! Uncle who's your daddy? Is a Nigerian or an Alhaji?
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Na Lebanese/Arab.

I just hope say e get US/Canada citizenship make she no go jam hijab people for airport ooo.

Anyways, beautiful couple and children loading.

God bless interracial marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
White women are soooooo beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
KingOdart:
Look at the beautiful lady Nigerian men missed grin

We are in sifia pain

She's no longer young! Age is telling on her!
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by buchhy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
The photographer did a shitty job... The woman's face isn't visible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by niyidenrele: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
virgoquin:

hmmmm.....speaking from experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by noisy45(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
When you see our girls marry white men just know that she is giving the man un rejected anal sex

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
virgoquin:

grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Bbbwings: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
That is not a white man.
undecided undecided undecided
Be proud of your race don't be self loathing undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.