Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures (67346 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Paulo3ree(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2019
Stop painting your face you won't hear, see the result now
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Kakamorufu(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2019
jackpot wink
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2019
virgoquin:
Congrats to them...cute couple.

I don't know if I am the only one that is not attracted to white men especially sexually lipsrsealed

Their kini always like crayon
mumu.. How many have u bleeped angry
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2019
2metrelaurie:
Common im more oyibo than this Sand Nigger
Na woa na only for naija grin
Arabs , Indians and Even Hee chan Lee go come dey form " White men " angry
grin.. Suffer no de tire u
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by ernecy(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2019
virgoquin:

I don't know if I am the only one that is not attracted to white men especially sexually lipsrsealed

hanty u re not saying the truth.
U wish, u were in her shoes, but wouldn't admit here

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Dagger111(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2019
virgoquin:

U must have a deep and wide hole girl.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by enomakos(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2019
nice
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by mysticwarrior(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Ardar:
The guy doesn't look white to me.

He looks middle eastern.
he looks more like a Lebanese
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2019
yudeecollections:
In the season of Romance. it's my birthday today

I heard NLders are generous people ^^

show me some love? Do I send my details?
Happy Zlatan to you. If you know you know
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2019
ucsquare:

Why not at the beans place? grin

I dont like beans grin
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2019
raphy:

i like ur name it sound like edolite.

but am ain't edo guy .

how are you doing?

Am edo
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2019
WorWorBoy:
I think say na you oo, I be wan pack my plate come eat free rice. grin cheesy

Lol that guy is cute.
But i want a turkish or white guy .
Pls continue searching for me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by abiala2015(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2019
Good for them. When indigenous is crossed with exotic the results are superb.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by WorWorBoy: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
serosa:

Lol that guy is cute.
But i want a turkish or white guy .
Pls continue searching for me. grin
Lol me self I'm looking for white/ Latin woman to marry, so if you see any white/ latina woman like the picture below, just hola at your boy. wink

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by blonsky: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
Like me �
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Lol me self I'm looking for white/ Latin woman to marry, so if you see any white/ latina woman like the picture below, just hola at your boy. wink

Thats why i like you.

Friends with benefit.
But i wont give you any white or latin babe better stick with our naija babes.
If they no blow today dem go blow tomorrow.
REASON WITH THEM!!
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Cousin9999: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Whites are absolutely disgusting. Shame on you if you date/marry them.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Lamanii22(f): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
GistMore7:
Oyinbo man is all set to tie the knot his Nigerian bride, Funke as they romantic pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-his-nigerian-bride-in-romantic-pre-wedding-pictures

Their children would be so cute and lovely... I'd love to have mixed race kids myself...
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Lamanii22(f): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
virgoquin:

You're not the only one.. Lol
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by clovislouis(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
u re so fine too
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by raphy(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

Am edo
.aha I never doubt my special skills to know people state by thee name nice to meet you here happy Sunday
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Zoe99(f): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are so fine.
Black men are fine too.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by ricki: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Iamtjb:
To anyone who is interested in beach trips, tours and getaways add up this number on whatsapp 09055231074 Below are some of the pictures of past trips to the beach of takwabay that holds for 3days on decembers.

how much??

does it include been kidnap? or that one na extra??

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2020
EXLOVER:
This babe dor secure her future and the future of her unborn children.

I need oyibo, young or old abeg. Naija dor tire me

Lol
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2020
ricki:
Simple instruction.....

3Neither shalt thou make marriages with them(the albino); thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Lol. I'm pretty sure if god meant white ppl he would of stated white ppl. I think that part of the bible was meant for ancient man or ppl not of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol
Hi there...Are you married?
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
EXLOVER:
Hi there...Are you married?

I was supposed to been last month in Owerri but cos of the virus Australian borders are closed so am waiting til I can fly over.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Missyford31:

I was supposed to been last month in Owerri but cos of the virus Australian borders are closed so am waiting til I can fly over.
Did i asked you this question or you miss road?
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
EXLOVER:
Did i asked you this question or you miss road?
.U asked if I'm married n I'm saying I was supposed to have been last month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Missyford31:

.U asked if I'm married n I'm saying I was supposed to have been last month.
Oh sorry. Boarder will definitely open by next year. Just be patient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.