Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,327 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things (6371 Views)

Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club / She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 2:56am On Oct 07, 2019
ericsmith:

So what d wife did was right, n the man was wrong for been impatient after marriage ... God that provided such mumu man 4 her will also provide ur own mumu. gudnite

What are you talking about? undecided
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nastybrave2016: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2019
khia:

hahaha
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nastybrave2016: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Omo

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by BlueAir: 6:15am On Oct 07, 2019
I can break off for 1246810 15 especially. WTF
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Inception(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2019
amajato:
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com

copied
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2019
khia:

confused ! stop talkin in phrases if u don't feel like it
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2019
ericsmith:

confused ! stop talkin in phrases if u don't feel like it

You are the one who is talking in phrases that's why I'm confused.
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
khia:

You are the one who is talking in phrases that's why I'm confused.

whose side are you on ...
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
ericsmith:

whose side are you on ...

I'm not on any side, I think the psychologist lack professionalism and most of his points are ridiculous and immature especially #19.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! / How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.