Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential (37578 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
CEOwatazs:

I no wan insult person today o.

U mst b high on weed to compare eriga with vec. Goin face to face I doubt if m.i will go head to head with vec. Is obvious u don't even listen to vec.

Go and listen to rap attack u will no DT vec murdered d track mo dan sark
You have time to reply those who know nothing on what rap is all about, starting from wordplay to the use of figures of speech, punchlines & rhymes delivery, storytelling etc

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kay29000(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
emmanuelchux:

Actually he did when he used the sentence See The Qeue (CDQ)

MI na Chairman.

That guy is just too good mehn! See double entendre that would fly over most people's heads. All Vector knows how to do is use Jay Z's flows and drop nursery rhymes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by abogjohn(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:

Bro,this guy have a problem with Vector.I can remember like 3_4yrs ago where VEC murder most of all A-list rapper in Nigeria in one hosted radio program in Lagos including same self acclaimed MR incredible (MI),guess wat MI did next.He quickly ran to Twitter and shade VEC saying vector might good in freestyle but he is better in written out better lyrics.That freestyle gave the VEC first ever longest freestyle in Africa,VEC freestyle for over 2hrs non-stop.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.akpraise.com.ng/freestyle-alert-vector-rhythmfreestylefury-2-hours-non-stop-rap/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiouIPKvoXlAhV3QEEAHZzpBDEQFggNMAE&usg=AOvVaw3ZaLb6lSZeBqvdi_sMcIgv
Egbon MI wasn’t there. Stop lying jareee.

6 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by anigbajumo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
CEOwatazs:

I no wan insult person today o.

U mst b high on weed to compare eriga with vec. Goin face to face I doubt if m.i will go head to head with vec. Is obvious u don't even listen to vec.

Go and listen to rap attack u will no DT vec murdered d track mo dan sark

God bless u more bro,I just refer to rap attack for this same guy to check vector out with sarkodie.The fact is most of this guy no dey listen to vector song.

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Soul47(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
greypencils:
You didn't notice it doesn't mean others didn't. I love M.I, without the unnecessary beef. Vector came into the industry when the likes of Naeto C and Mode 9 were deeply seated and he didnt try unseating anybody. From then, till now, he has been comfortable. M.I was the one who burst into the scene proclaiming himself as GOAT. He is the one beefing with artistes. Yes rap is a game of diss, but truth be told, M.I is fucking insecure.

Sorry pal but nothing you typed up there supported your narrative of M.I being insecure.

Only thing close to it is where you said he claims to be the GOAT, and pal, unless you are new to rap, you shoulda known it's a normal thing for a rapper to brag about that and nothing more.

It's braggadocio bro.

Eminem did it on Rap God, J.Cole on Middle Child, Kendrick Lamar on Control, whole lot of professional rappers do that and it don't mean insecurity in any way.

Try again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by CEOwatazs: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:

God bless u more bro,I just refer to rap attack for this same guy to check vector out with sarkodie.The fact is most of this guy no dey listen to vector song.

Vec will always say his rap is not for the shallow myn.

The mst annoying of dx tin is how m.i is forming victim when he was d one DT earlier strtd d beef. He don't wanna continue bkos he can't finish. M pretty sure vec will reply n I can't wait.

Fans of both sha

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kay29000(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
tesppidd:
Anybody with a good rap head would decipher how hard MI went on this one.

And sonning Vector from head to toe!

MI never fails to impress me.

Exactly! So much of the diss might fly over people's heads till they listen to it a couple of times. I swear, there is no way Vector can listen to this and not cry this night.

10 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kay29000(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

Of all the needs Eminem was involved in, the MGK beef is the only one that I cannot just beat my chest and declare Eminem winner.

There couldn't be a bigger Eminem fan than myself anywhere but am really split between rap devil and killshot.

GOD BLESS YOU. People dismiss Rap Devil because everyone loves and respect Eminem, but bro, that Rap Devil came from no where, and definitely was an uppercut to Eminem. Eminem even admitted himself that it was good for MGK's standards. Killshot was good, but as you said, I can't say it was better than Rap Devil. And I have been an Eminem fan for 20 years straight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Raheemzee(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

oops I forgot that, He went off key when he should have stuck to the subject.

I think lanre is good, lol make I call am lanre jor

but he thinks it's all about freestyling, he doesn't take time to go over his raps and make sure it's really dope. efore releasing it.

He is more of dropping quantity over quality
Lanre Lanre Lanre, d way m.i take call vector him real like him pikin today even vector fada Neva call am like dat grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by koolaid87: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
You knew all these and still referred to him as your G.

Ok

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by HANSEEL(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
AesLuxury:
I don't understand anything he is saying here
that's because you're too dumb. ���
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Majesticniyi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bro, that is what rap is all about...listen to the best rappers of all times.

anigbajumo:
I

That is where most MI fans gat it wrong even thou am also his fan but I prefer vector anytime anyday.I don't know why the dude always feel he is the best among all,Let people decide.If u listen well to "You rappers should fix of ur Life" he just blasted majority of Nigerian rappers and hail himself throughout the verse,wat a Bleep.He can blast his chocity crew not all Nigerian rappers.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by MalachiIke(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
MI is spitting fire he is the real deal

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kelvnigeria(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
You cant Bleep with MI in the rap industry in Africa and expect to be alive.

You got served by the boss.

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Sarmiz24(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Take over the position of best rapper or whatever
Lol u see? U MI fans are just dropping comments base on sentiments, y'all don't even kñow how the whole beef started....No wonder VEC said his Dumb Fans are Dumb sha
MI is a snake that bite while pretending to be helping out...he is a wolf in a sheep form that why his own brother jagz left without even telling him,even Ice left him..he his the one who masterminded brymo dowñfall...Y'all should stop being sentimental about this issue if the dude wanna diss let him diss,mk him no advice anyɓoɗy Shay Na him dey pay for him stuɗio session?

6 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by jclassiq(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
There is an adage that says " when you keep pursuing somebody , you are definitely behind him '.
Vector has always seen Abaga as a threat , he has always been scared the king of rap crown ,which he has never worn would be taken away from him ....
I am a big fan of Vector I like his metaphor's , his delivery , accent and flows .But when we're talking about the king of rap the new Rap god , it has to be M.I in terms of awards ,Songs streaming, international recognition ,popularity and hit songs , the numbers are there for all to see ...
Mi took the rap game mainstream , and ever since he took a break , no one has been able to take his seat not even Vector !
The last big thing that came from rap music was " You rappers should fix up your lives " M.I still did that sh*t ....Vector has dropped a whole lot since then , and still nobady's heard of it ...
M.i gave rise to whole lot of rappers and other artist...Jesse jagz , ice Prince , loose cannon , Blaqbonez ,Brymo , Nonso amadi , Koker , dice ailes , Ckay, Brainee etc ....
Tell me which Vector's rap song is as big as chairman , Undisputed champion , One naira , fast money fast cars , Money , Human being ,Crowd mentality ...
Vector is a great rapper , but aside mode 9, M.I Abaga is the greatest rapper of all time !!

God bless you for paying homage to their father..Mode.

5 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by GVGR: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
This took me out of my shell... Now MI went back to his old days of Loopy Tunes. Heavy words, great delivery, insane production.

I respect but act. The truth is no one better, we just exhibit our strength and creativity in different ways.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by PapiFlin(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
So this is how naija rap operates ba?? Your fellow rapper releases a fire diss track and you run to IG to form diplomat. Ogbeni enter studio and drop reply. Pussy ni**a.

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by KingTom(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
colizee:

Mode 9 is overrated abeg
I tire grin
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kendrick93(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dreew:

Mode 9 can't hold a candle to M.I.
wash your mouth

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by dfrost: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
There is an adage that says " when you keep pursuing somebody , you are definitely behind him '.
Vector has always seen Abaga as a threat , he has always been scared the king of rap crown ,which he has never worn would be taken away from him ....
I am a big fan of Vector I like his metaphor's , his delivery , accent and flows .But when we're talking about the king of rap the new Rap god , it has to be M.I in terms of awards ,Songs streaming, international recognition ,popularity and hit songs , the numbers are there for all to see ...
Mi took the rap game mainstream , and ever since he took a break , no one has been able to take his seat not even Vector !
The last big thing that came from rap music was " You rappers should fix up your lives " M.I still did that sh*t ....Vector has dropped a whole lot since then , and still nobady's heard of it ...
M.i gave rise to whole lot of rappers and other artist...Jesse jagz , ice Prince , loose cannon , Blaqbonez ,Brymo , Nonso amadi , Koker , dice ailes , Ckay, Brainee etc ....
Tell me which Vector's rap song is as big as chairman , Undisputed champion , One naira , fast money fast cars , Money , Human being ,Crowd mentality ...
Vector is a great rapper , but aside mode 9, M.I Abaga is the greatest rapper of all time !!

Bros, please anytime you ready, tell me. One bottle of iced Smirnoff for Radisson Blu on me. Just quote me. cheesy

You painted the picture of the rap battle like Picasso. Geez. I don throway my pen...

Worthy mentions: Naeto C (blood got rap flows like Luda).

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by dfrost: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
AesLuxury:
I don't understand anything he is saying here

Pick up your greased diaper, niccur
Cause this ain't your normal rapper, flicker
Cause MI is a lyrics licker

cheesy grin angry shocked

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by dfrost: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
nobodytestme:

You are indeed high..!
Anyway, it’s obvious you know nothing about RAP, Thank goodness MI commercialized and simplified if for slow poking,brain dead, gbe body, jo soapy thrash music lovers like you, else will you be here saying that shit you just said..?

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Mode 9 , Overrated...
if i draw your ear ehnnnnnn

Don't mind them.

It's just like saying Rakim doesn't know how to rap. grin
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by ArticleBeast: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sarmiz24:

Lol u see? U MI fans are just dropping comments base on sentiments, y'all don't even kñow how the whole beef started....No wonder VEC said his Dumb Fans are Dumb sha
MI is a snake that bite while pretending to be helping out...he is a wolf in a sheep form that why his own brother jagz left without even telling him,even Ice left him..he his the one who masterminded brymo dowñfall...Y'all should stop being sentimental about this issue if the dude wanna diss let him diss,mk him no advice anyɓoɗy Shay Na him dey pay for him stuɗio session?
What makes you think I am a fan? I dont even care if they both live or die.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by MNDY(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
kay29000:

That guy is just too good mehn! See double entendre that would fly over most people's heads. All Vector knows how to do is use Jay Z's flows and drop nursery rhymes.

Even CDQ himself will be stunned by such double entendre used with his name by M.I

5 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Mooselion(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
If you doubt the killing shots M.I dropped today ehn.... Kindly go read the lyrics again..

Lanre's friends and family should stick with him tonight... I don't think any rapper has received this kind beating in Naija b4..... cry

6 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by colizee(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
nobodytestme:

You are indeed high..!
Anyway, it’s obvious you know nothing about RAP, Thank goodness MI commercialized and simplified if for slow poking,brain dead, gbe body, jo soapy thrash music lovers like you, else will you be here saying that shit you just said..?

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Mode 9 , Overrated...
if i draw your ear ehnnnnnn

Who is this ignorant fool?

I won't argue with you, but anyday day you dance soapy or gbe body you will fall and die.

FYI hip-hop is my favorite genre.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by MNDY(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
hotswagg12:
if I may recall there was a time Nas held the rap industry along side jigga. Comparing nas and drake as vector and M.i is u trying to be witty. Was there a time vector held the rap game? Vector is just been over hype. He has never worn the crown of king of rap in the industry.
Where do we put men like Terry the rap man, pheroshuwz and Co.
Vector is an under achiever in the Music Industry.
How can u compare super eagles with falcons.

"I'm not in their league help me tell them; the Super Eagles don't play against the Falcons." That line from his song BEEF was so gold that Dream FM had to use it for a radio jingle.

Let me not even start mentioning some of his dope lines that have left me in awe. When M.I and Jesse Jagz and Iceprince came out from Jos spitting fire and M.I described themselves as Lightning, Thunder and Rain with Iceprince respecting him with lines like "I'mma get to the top of the top as long as I wear the shoes M.I Abaga bought me" on CAN I TALK (with Joel Ortiz), I knew those boys were coming in with fire in their mouths.

M.I particularly is one lyrically intelligent dude walking the surface of this earth, the only person who surpasses him in depth in this Naija is Modenine and he M.I has admitted it at one point in time or the other.

The intelligence in M.I's first album was too loud to not blow him especially as he added some little commercial appeal to it. Among other very brilliant lines, what he did with CDQ's name (See The Queue) on this Viper diss track is so dope even CDQ himself will be shocked.

12 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by invectives(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
festacman:
I don't expect Vector and MI to be best of friends because he is working hard to shoot MI down from the perch and take over.

Interestingly, I have watched Vector during interviews and he always try to communicate an image of intellectual cum philosopher. By the way, I think he has clearly above average IQ. The fact is that anybody who projects this kind of image tend to view others as intellectually not-up-to. He will interact with others but he does so with some airs. In this light, what MI said about Vector not helping others might be true. But again, helping people is a gift and most people who lack that gift struggle and appear heartless.

Above all, beefs and controversies are hallmarks of rap industry especialy in US where it all started. Recall Mode 9 vs Ruggedman rivalry back in the day. By the way, where the hell is Mode 9?
He is in Europe getting The recogs he deserves...
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by MNDY(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
festacman:
I don't expect Vector and MI to be best of friends because he is working hard to shoot MI down from the perch and take over.

Interestingly, I have watched Vector during interviews and he always try to communicate an image of intellectual cum philosopher. By the way, I think he has clearly above average IQ. The fact is that anybody who projects this kind of image tend to view others as intellectually not-up-to. He will interact with others but he does so with some airs. In this light, what MI said about Vector not helping others might be true. But again, helping people is a gift and most people who lack that gift struggle and appear heartless.

Above all, beefs and controversies are hallmarks of rap industry especialy in US where it all started. Recall Mode 9 vs Ruggedman rivalry back in the day. By the way, where the hell is Mode 9?

The ill-reputed Niner just dropped a body of work with TechZilla titled "ESOTERIC MELLOW" recently. He is very much around. He comes on sometimes on his Facebook page.

The way I fan Modenine ehn, hmmm. I remember miming his PENTIUM IX my very favourite Mixtape of his back in secondary school days that earned me his name as my nickname till date.

Songs like Spazmodic (ft. Terry that Rapman), Mixtape Material, Gentle Wind, Germs, Pentium IX, 419 State of Mind, Lagos State of Mind etc on the Mixtape were (my) drugs. I have his other works too but THE PENTIUM IX MIXTAPE is one excellent body of work from him I will forever love.

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by xedyl(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
1beat:
Cos MI as conclude everything

Mi berate him to extend of rating Dagrin,Olamide, Reminisce and falz head of him
Thank God he know include CDQ & Ola Dips,

I pray God give VEC wisdom to handle dis issue

To be sincere I love battle for supremacy among rappers

He mentioned CDQ u missed the wordplay there.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by DissTroy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Neurotika:
Vector doesn't know his mate. Dropping nursery school bars. Now he's been schooled how it's done. nd to think M.I chose to release the track today that is world's Teachers day. lipsrsealed
Darn! Shots fired!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Legendary Musicians Who Never Learned How To Read Music / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / [MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.