Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential (37573 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=82870788][/quote]
Lolzzzz erriga
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Please who can define vector for me

I think vector is about to change to scalar quantity
We don't knw which direction it ganna go

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nkc22: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=Joshmodest post=82858985] There is an adage that says " when you keep pursuing somebody , you are definitely behind him '.
Vector has always seen Abaga as a threat , he has always been scared the king of rap crown ,which he has never worn would be taken away from him ....
I am a big fan of Vector I like his metaphor's , his delivery , accent and flows .But when we're talking about the king of rap the new Rap god , it has to be M.I in terms of awards ,Songs streaming, international recognition ,popularity and hit songs , the numbers are there for all to see ...
Mi took the rap game mainstream , and ever since he took a break , no one has been able to take his seat not even Vector !
The last big thing that came from rap music was " You rappers should fix up your lives " M.I still did that sh*t ....Vector has dropped a whole lot since then , and still nobady's heard of it ...
M.i gave rise to whole lot of rappers and other artist...Jesse jagz , ice Prince , loose cannon , Blaqbonez ,Brymo , Nonso amadi , Koker , dice ailes , Ckay, Brainee etc ....
Tell me which Vector's rap song is as big as chairman , Undisputed champion , One naira , fast money fast cars , Money , Human being ,Crowd mentality ...
Vector is a great rapper , but aside mode 9, M.I Abaga is the greatest rapper of all time !![/quote

Anyone that has been around long enough will know you said the truth and this right here settles it all..

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by sammyonal: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
anigbajumo:

Not top 5 in youruba Land. Vector's Line is not for everybody but for only those who understand what hard core lyrics is all about.He is not an indegeneous rapper wey dey sing nonsense like Bolanle,pawon and all dirty non lyrical song, Vector's song is for those who can reason well not just for everybody.

The only rapper that can match vector toe to toe wen it comes to hardcore rap in Africa is sarkodie not just self ur acclaimed chairman,last time I checked vector even murdered sarkodie on two songs where both were features.
u must be kidding me, saks is far far better that him and u re saying he murdered him in a song, u better know what u re saying. the second best African rapper in the continent.

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by sammyonal: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
festacman:
Long over due.
just keep patiently waiting bro.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by sammyonal: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
colizee:

He doesn't impress me lyrically.
forget bro, his lyrics is so deep for u to denote.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by JoseRaji(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
festacman:

Why are some people regarded as stingy and others generous? Simple they are what they are by NATURE.

Stingy people will help others by rationalization and less passion because to them it is SACRIFICE. It inconveniences them .

Generous people will help by passion and less rationalization because to them it is part of LIVING. It gives them joy.

Brother, you're still explaining what I was talking about. But you're trying to sound as if decision making is such a difficult thing. It's not.

I see there's no point continuing this... I rest my case.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by colizee(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by colizee(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
sammyonal:
forget bro, his lyrics is so deep for u to denote.

You wish

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by festacman(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
JoseRaji:

Brother, you're still explaining what I was talking about. But you're trying to sound as if decision making is such a difficult thing. It's not.

I see there's no point continuing this... I rest my case.
Decision to help other people is more difficult for a stingy person than for a generous person. Simple. No twisting of argument can change this fact of life.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Ajibade123(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2019
M.I should come out and diss and stop trying to form mature mind here
anyway see 20 facts about failure that leads to success https://explicitsuccess.com/celebrating-failure-for-success/
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Eze2Odds(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
To all my fellow CHAIRMAN FANS. Abeg:
My brother knack am, knack am Make we dey go, I no wan… see This has to be the only one Knack this guy, I dey feel am, knack am.

He's not even the top 5 in his yoruba land damn!
Omo Cee De Que!
@Dis Point, Lemme help Vector to cry

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by LucemFerre: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
colizee:

He doesn't impress me lyrically.

That's cuz the lyrics flew over your coconut head grin

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by LucemFerre: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
And why is nobody talking about the beat...? It was sick af
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kinmusic: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2019
This guy's have calm
https://com
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by 9jaMp3Lyrics: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wizkid Net Worth: Wizkid Net Worth 2020/2021

Check the complete Article Wizkid Net Worth 2020/2021

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Afrigoldloaded(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Blazehypes: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2020
You can get all the disks tracks put out by Vector and M. I Abaga here, for free.

https://www.24mack.com
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Ryocaj(m): 4:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Vector is a better rapper than MI any day anytime.. MI is d one that is not top 5 in naija..
Mode9, Vector, Show Dem Camp, Jesse Jagz n Teeto/Sinzu/Ill Bliss.. MI isn't really dope. most of his lyrics aren't really deep.. He is a good rapper tho.. MI was smart not to accept d rap cypher challenge against Vector.. he would av been murdered.. u can't battle someone that freestyles for Almost 3 hours.. of MI had replied Judas The Rat.. he would av been defensive like Vector was.. he would av tried 2 reply Vector's allegations.. but I isn't dope enough 2 explain n make things clear n at d same time diss.. That would av given Vector free hand to diss fully.. n that would av been d end of MI..
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by irukka: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
[url=irukka.com]The Tourtech Audio Cables[/url]

There is no sound without connection and to make this sort of connection you need cables, how do you find the right cables after you have gotten good speakers?
Cables are delicate and decisive it can make or break your sound performance, and not every sound professional know quality cables by identification, so, therefore, they connect their speakers with random audio cables, cables can be cheap but it remains vital in getting sound performance, and the need continue to grow in the midst of fake production and sales of cables.

The tourtech audio cables are manufactured in the United States of America. The manufacturing company was founded in 2002 to invent lasting [url=irukka.com]audio cables[/url] for better sound performance all over and wherever. Its existence has since proven worthy as the manufacturing company continues to grow and gaining dominance not just in America and Europe but also in Nigeria, the market hub of Africa.
The tourtech audio cables are here for every eventuality you'll find on the road, with tested cable design to ensure high performance and reliability. The cable manufacturing giant has a cable for every musical situation and application. Guitarists, vocalists, and producers will find the connections they need with Tourtech. All its cables have flexible outer jacketing and quality shielding for quality and reliability.

Musicians can take advantage of their instrument cables. This offers straight and angled jacks with cable lengths ranging from 4 inches to 6 meters. Producers will find every connector they need for their studio productions. DJs are covered for their live sets.
Don't just buy replacement cables: choose cables that have been proven on the road. Choose TOURTECH order now from IRUKKA www.irukka.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Legendary Musicians Who Never Learned How To Read Music / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / [MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.