Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential (37568 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kay29000(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
MNDY:

Even CDQ himself will be stunned by such double entendre used with his name by M.I

Yea
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by festacman(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
MNDY:

The ill-reputed Niner just dropped a body of work with TechZilla titled "ESOTERIC MELLOW" recently. He is very much around. He comes on sometimes on his Facebook page.

The way I fan Modenine ehn, hmmm. I remember miming his PENTIUM IX my very favourite Mixtape of his back in secondary school days that earned me his name as my nickname till date.

Songs like Spazmodic (ft. Terry that Rapman), Mixtape Material, Gentle Wind, Germs, Pentium IX, 419 State of Mind, Lagos State of Mind etc on the Mixtape were (my) drugs. I have his other works too but THE PENTIUM IX MIXTAPE is one excellent body of work from him I will forever love.
Up and down the journey goes. Strong and tight the rope holds. Nods and chants the true fan does. Thumb up my friend.

5 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by festacman(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
invectives:
He is in Europe getting The recogs he deserves...
Good to hear.

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Bamz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Neurotika:
Vector doesn't know his mate. Dropping nursery school bars. Now he's been schooled how it's done. And to think M.I chose to release the track today that is world's Teachers day. lipsrsealed

Lol copy and paste from YouTube. You should be proud of yourself. grin

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by drmikeadams(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin grin death row records grin the kings of gangster hits
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Rasheed02(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2019

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by chocboi78(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2019
*b]sighs[/b]*...this is a very tight one.. Firstly am an MI fan as u can see from my name sef...bt abaga was really sof here beef wise but delivered and schooled vector lyrically... He shouldn't shy away from a diss with VEC with such silly excuse... No doubt I enjoyed the track and the truth contained in it but I know vectors reply will definitely be another firecracker cause he is fucking good with deep punchlines and wordplays.......However VEC shud accord abaga the respect he deserves and M I shud also cut the bragging cap he has been putting on 4 years...
Lastly, *diss of the year* category shud b added in this year's headies award...

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by henryudgrt(m): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2019
M.i pls forgive this man ... I listen to track 6time... Vector u still Dey learn ... M.i no be Yoruba bout wet Dey run month ... ( this no be noise.) M.i when will ur albums come out ... I can wait ...

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Emzy10(m): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Icecream4U:
One can't gbe body to this one na
Sit down! enough of the Zanku sounds now,This is what we call 'Whatsup'
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kanmie(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2019
Ever since I listen to this Diss from M.i to Kelly handsome.

M.i remains the best Nigeria Rapper ever.

He should have allow Iceprince to finish Vector

if I download your songs.. means you're good but if I mistakenly buy your album means you're the best.

I bought only 3 different artistes album all my 30+ on earth

Beautiful Nubia, Asa and M.i

funny enough I have all M.i albums either through Dash or bought

*Song : Nobody test me*
*Artist: Choc city boiz*

��� *Lyrics* ���
Chorus
[Ice prince]

They try to put me out but I’m topping my game
Walk by the streets and they calling my name
Nobody, I say nobody
Writing my raps all day by the corner
I don’t give a f’ck I say what I wanna
Nobody, I say nobody

Nobody (test me, test me, test me)
I say nobody (test me, test me, test me)

Verse 1
(Ice prince)

I’m sitting where the lights gone glitter
They try to block the ends but I go through the slither
You should ask yourself why my shit sounds sweeter
And why the girls follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Cuz nobody test me, Baba God bless me
And when you look at me you’ll see real (cereal) like Nestle
I pull out my sunny glass and look in they dumb ass
Saw the finish line even though na me dey run last
See these haters try to dumb mine (why)
But baba God pass dem
They under ground like a plump line
Dem no dey combine
They getting some kind
They cannot Karate (correct) me even though they speaking chong-chin
Hallelujah, I’m getting my Moolah
My chilling is cooler now I am the ruler
Murder’cker sue ya
And the next best in the microphone Nelson
Lyrical Van Helsing, Yeah

Chorus

Verse 2
[M.I]
I got advice for the up&coming, coming up quick
Don’t test me even if you got testis I’m a prick
First person wen go try me
That person go murd first
Nobody can test me, even if na blood test
There’s no contest
Who is the best please
They gotta confess
Hear me snipping them like Wesley’s
Yes me street like sesame
Better bless me
You don’t wanna vex me or upset me
I’m rocking these other dudes
Something like slow jam
Beef is like Ganja, Bring it and we smoke am
Gossip is like Garri, Bring it and we soak am
Only one kelly that I know, Kelly Rowland
Why will I diss dem
Give them cheap promotion
I think that they are so dry
I should give them lotion
But let them know that
If they wanna go there
Jagz gonna come thru
And bring MI 2

Chorus

Verse 3
(Jesse Jagz)
You cannot T.E.S.T me
J.E. Double S.E
Basically he lyrically jet li
Flow so incredibly
Choc Boys rising vertically
This is me testing me
Not in my terminology
Flow diabolically
On the Mic I be Hercules
Hailing to these rattlings
For the year 2 double 09 I
Double my money in time
So when wahala falla (follow)
See how I pop my collar
My commercial than okada
My music selling like gala
And you cannot touch me
Boy see my flow is automatic
Mother f’kers can't clutch me
But J Jagz is still the manual (manual)
Study me like I’m Samuel or the book of Eli
You cannot deny
Whatever we try becomes a new fly
We blaze amazing tracks taking you high
So ask the last person who tested me
I got so much talent that my father invest in me

Chorus

6 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by JoseRaji(m): 3:07am On Oct 06, 2019
festacman:

When helping others or any thing for that matter is your gift, you so it effortlessly. You don't need much decision because it is an integral part of your personality and way of life. But when you always need make decision to help, then that help ain't product of passion but of convenience.

Nah you're wrong bro. he said "helping people is a decision". It has nothing to do with gift. People that always help, always make the decision to help. Forget gift. If you continually help someone and they, in turn, bite your fingers, you will "decide" to withdraw your help. The fact that some people do it 'effortlessly' means that they'd been practicing it for a very long time and it has become second nature to them. It has become part of their personality and way of life. Also, help can be a product of passion, and convenience at the same time (these two are not direct opposites). I'm not a fan of this beef thing... But then, you rise by lifting others.

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by dederocs(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Dopest African rappers up there... Kaligraph, Manifest, Mi, Sarkodie.

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by wayne4loan: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2019
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by WalkerMichael(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Soul47:
M.I_ The Viper Lyrics

*Chocolate city signature coin drop

*[Trumpets]

"Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee."

[Verse 1: M.I Abaga]
And so the Viper wants to war with me
My OG called and said "yo M.I don't reward him B
Remember, building bridges been our priority
Remember who you are Juddah promise me."
So I swore by my name cause there is no higher authority
I will not destroy you instead I give you maturity
Your soul is unclean, your heart is full of impurity and
Jealousy, jealousy nigga jealousy ahh!
This isn't a diss, this is truth listen
This is wisdom I'm giving to you cause you my youth
You can never battle Jude your default setting is lose
That's why I choose when you raise the alarm
To hit that snooze, you've always hated me
Your very first liner, your first single showed how you rated me
But Lanre see, I've always rated you
You no be mate to me tho
You should look up to me like your pàle
I'm happy my son is taller
Doesn't mean you won't dobale, chale

You've had a jealous heart since you was a child
That why everybody who loves you ends up used and defiled
But yous in denial, blaming everyone but yourself
Already fake when no one knew you and then famed it in hell
Look how you treated YSG
When them niggas really believed in you
Fucking snake, always bite the hand of people feeding you
AQ was your guy you did nothing to help him blossom no
But since he's been around me, that nigga's been doing awesome
Your manager and cousin gave you all cause he believed
When you got arrested he sat in jail with you and wouldn't leave
But as you head dey hot, got rid of nigga just like a weave
And he still put you on his CV we gave him a job at CC
See we rise by lifting others, who you lifted?
Nobody in all these years
Can say that Vector put em in position wow
You sinned against the order of heaven
That's why the God has brought you to me
To be reborn and forgiven, my nigga let's, pray

[Verse 2: M.I Abaga]
I swear by my name cause there is no higher authority
I'm tryna save your life Lanre, that's my priority
Cause you let, jealousy jealousy Bleep your legacy up
Yeah, this isn't a diss, this is compassion
This is papa talking to you instead of giving you lashing
I know your fans are gonna demand that you revenge
But will they crowdfund for you, when It's time to pay your rent
I'm willing and able, I'll put 20 million on the table
That's budget for you to spend and CC will float your label
Just swallow your pride, let me show you how to be king
You came with chickens to my spot but didn't buy chicken wings?
Let your niggas fly, it's my spot, y'all can eat free food
Shebi you waited for my reply so let me CC you
You have a choice, take my hand and let me free you
I heard you're roasting in your girl's place you B's BQ
You're not even top 5 from Yorubaland
Mode, Eldee, Bahdo, Dagrin, Remi, YCEE and Falz
Omo see the queue
When I'm the GOAT so tell me what I gain if me beat you?
I rather me teach you, so you can reach
Nah that will never happen

So when you old your children ask you what happened?
Cause people laughing just tell em daddy was jealous while rapping
Daddy was jealous from birth, was jealous inside the scrotum
Jealously looking at other sperm cells wishing you choke em
Daddy was jealous of your mother and that's how I bleeped myself
Daddy was jealous of MI damn, I should've stopped myself
One day on stage and daddy started blabbing
The reason why is when MI and I would fly together we'd sit in different cabins
When daddy saw MI's cypher and jealousy got the best of him
MI was telling Hennessy, pay the rappers who're rapping
But daddy thought it was about him and tried to send him a message
Then MI taught dad a lesson and daddy made full confessions
Then daddy stopped being jealous and daddy became a blessing
Daddy said "yeah, Teeto and Boogey were disrespected."
And daddy's daddy MI said "son, your gift is special
Remember just don't be jealous
God wants you to be a vessel, my son"
[Clears throat]

You mean, all this noise and seizures
Is because you didn't get a feature? damn
I'm always helping people shine
You got the same platform
Worry bout yours not about mine, my nigga damn
I still love you like a son
So I promise that you can diss me how you want
I won't respond, to you
But after dropping your diss track
I hope you sit and listen back to everything that MI spat
Because it's true
It's better to give than to receive
And so I'm giving you for free
A gift and between you and me
You know I'm right (I'm right)
So give them all they want to see
Get all your memes and your retweets
But just don't only win the beef, win in life
You called me short man at the Headies
And I could've been real petty
But my head is always heavy from the crown
Choc City want in doing biz
And my shares can help you feed your kids
When you sign I built that from the ground
You came and drank at the place I own
I'm tryna help you get your own Lanre
I represent a higher power
I represent the voice of God, to you
(Focus)

[Outro: M.I Abaga]
So all these years you ain't helped one person
You ain't put one person one person on
You ain't sign nobody
There's no manager, no artist, no fashion designer
Nobody connected to you doing well
It's cause your heart is fucking bitter
Psalms 1, go read Psalms 1 bro
If you were right, you'd blossom and the people around you would be blessed

My brother knack am, knack am
Make we dey go, I no wan... see
This has to be the only one
Knack this guy, I dey feel am, knack am

*** Copied from RapGenius

M.I IS THE GOAT! I JUST TURNED A FAN

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2019
peterangelo:
Mi

No time to hate n no time to love
& he is not gullible
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by festacman(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2019
JoseRaji:

Nah you're wrong bro. he said "helping people is a decision". It has nothing to do with gift. People that always help, always make the decision to help. Forget gift. If you continually help someone and they, in turn, bite your fingers, you will "decide" to withdraw your help. The fact that some people do it 'effortlessly' means that they'd been practicing it for a very long time and it has become second nature to them. It has become part of their personality and way of life. Also, help can be a product of passion, and convenience at the same time (these two are not direct opposites). I'm not a fan of this beef thing... But then, you rise by lifting others.
Why are some people regarded as stingy and others generous? Simple they are what they are by NATURE.

Stingy people will help others by rationalization and less passion because to them it is SACRIFICE. It inconveniences them .

Generous people will help by passion and less rationalization because to them it is part of LIVING. It gives them joy.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Eze2Odds(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2019
You not even top 5 from Yoruba land... Baddo... Da grin. Remi... Ycee. And falz ... Omo CDQ (See the Que) daaaamn...

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by sammyonal: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2019
festacman:
I don't expect Vector and MI to be best of friends because he is working hard to shoot MI down from the perch and take over.

Interestingly, I have watched Vector during interviews and he always try to communicate an image of intellectual cum philosopher. By the way, I think he has clearly above average IQ. The fact is that anybody who projects this kind of image tend to view others as intellectually not-up-to. He will interact with others but he does so with some airs. In this light, what MI said about Vector not helping others might be true. But again, helping people is a gift and most people who lack that gift struggle and appear heartless.

Above all, beefs and controversies are hallmarks of rap industry especialy in US where it all started. Recall Mode 9 vs Ruggedman rivalry back in the day. By the way, where the hell is Mode 9? 9ner is back to his radio presenting as at now, but very soon he will be dropping some joints.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by sammyonal: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2019
colizee:

Mode 9 is overrated abeg
who told u, that is the king of rap in Nigeria u don't want to battle him in the tap challenge if u don't want a collateral damage.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by okenwaa(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2019
Joshmodest:
There is an adage that says " when you keep pursuing somebody , you are definitely behind him '.
Vector has always seen Abaga as a threat , he has always been scared the king of rap crown ,which he has never worn would be taken away from him ....
I am a big fan of Vector I like his metaphor's , his delivery , accent and flows .But when we're talking about the king of rap the new Rap god , it has to be M.I in terms of awards ,Songs streaming, international recognition ,popularity and hit songs , the numbers are there for all to see ...
Mi took the rap game mainstream , and ever since he took a break , no one has been able to take his seat not even Vector !
The last big thing that came from rap music was " You rappers should fix up your lives " M.I still did that sh*t ....Vector has dropped a whole lot since then , and still nobady's heard of it ...
M.i gave rise to whole lot of rappers and other artist...Jesse jagz , ice Prince , loose cannon , Blaqbonez ,Brymo , Nonso amadi , Koker , dice ailes , Ckay, Brainee etc ....
Tell me which Vector's rap song is as big as chairman , Undisputed champion , One naira , fast money fast cars , Money , Human being ,Crowd mentality ...
Vector is a great rapper , but aside mode 9, M.I Abaga is the greatest rapper of all time !!

You forgot to add Wizkid on that list.

Fast money fast cars was the first track wiz was ever ft in......afterwards he introduced him to Banky

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by sammyonal: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2019
anigbajumo:
I

That is where most MI fans gat it wrong even thou am also his fan but I prefer vector anytime anyday.I don't know why the dude always feel he is the best among all,Let people decide.If u listen well to "You rappers should fix of ur Life" he just blasted majority of Nigerian rappers and hail himself throughout the verse,wat a Bleep.He can blast his chocity crew not all Nigerian rappers.
thats the bitter truth he's saying there, u don't compare those as rappers bro. thats why in Africa, no Nigerian rapper is representing.

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by festacman(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2019
sammyonal:
9ner is back to his radio presenting as at now, but very soon he will be dropping some joints.
Long over due.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by dederocs(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
kanmie:
Ever since I listen to this Diss from M.i to Kelly handsome.

M.i remains the best Nigeria Rapper ever.

He should have allow Iceprince to finish Vector

if I download your songs.. means you're good but if I mistakenly buy your album means you're the best.

I bought only 3 different artistes album all my 30+ on earth

Beautiful Nubia, Asa and M.i

funny enough I have all M.i albums either through Dash or bought

*Song : Nobody test me*
*Artist: Choc city boiz*

��� *Lyrics* ���
Chorus
[Ice prince]

Nobody, I say nobody
Nobody, I say nobody

Verse 1
(Ice prince)

I’m sitting where the lights gone glitter
They try to block the ends but I go through the slither
You should ask yourself why my shit sounds sweeter
And why the girls follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Cuz nobody test me, Baba God bless me
And when you look at me you’ll see real (cereal) like Nestle
I pull out my sunny glass and look in they dumb ass
Saw the finish line even though na me dey run last
See these haters try to dumb mine (why)
But baba God pass dem
They under ground like a plump line
Dem no dey combine
They getting some kind
They cannot Karate (correct) me even though they speaking chong-chin
Hallelujah, I’m getting my Moolah
My chilling is cooler now I am the ruler
Murder’cker sue ya
And the next best in the microphone Nelson
Lyrical Van Helsing, Yeah

Chorus

Verse 2
[M.I]
I got advice for the up&coming, coming up quick
Don’t test me even if you got testis I’m a prick
First person wen go try me
That person go murd first
Nobody can test me, even if na blood test
There’s no contest
Who is the best please
They gotta confess
Hear me snipping them like Wesley’s
Yes me street like sesame
Better bless me
You don’t wanna vex me or upset me
I’m rocking these other dudes
Something like slow jam
Beef is like Ganja, Bring it and we smoke am
Gossip is like Garri, Bring it and we soak am
Only one kelly that I know, Kelly Rowland
Why will I diss dem
Give them cheap promotion
I think that they are so dry
I should give them lotion
But let them know that
If they wanna go there
Jagz gonna come thru
And bring MI 2

Chorus

Verse 3
(Jesse Jagz)
You cannot T.E.S.T me
J.E. Double S.E
Basically he lyrically jet li
Flow so incredibly
Choc Boys rising vertically
This is me testing me
Not in my terminology
Flow diabolically
On the Mic I be Hercules
Hailing to these rattlings
For the year 2 double 09 I
Double my money in time
So when wahala falla (follow)
See how I pop my collar
My commercial than okada
My music selling like gala
And you cannot touch me
Boy see my flow is automatic
Mother f’kers can't clutch me
But J Jagz is still the manual (manual)
Study me like I’m Samuel or the book of Eli
You cannot deny
Whatever we try becomes a new fly
We blaze amazing tracks taking you high
So ask the last person who tested me
I got so much talent that my father invest in me

Chorus

If you want to test an Mc put him on freestyle, Mi is the only Nigerian rapper that is Dope on freestyle, his wordplay is undefeatable, Vector no reach Mi level. Vector is a rapper, Mi is an Mc.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by sammyonal: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2019
Soul47:
M.I_ The Viper Lyrics

*Chocolate city signature coin drop

*[Trumpets]

"Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee."

[Verse 1: M.I Abaga]
And so the Viper wants to war with me
My OG called and said "yo M.I don't reward him B
Remember, building bridges been our priority
Remember who you are Juddah promise me."
So I swore by my name cause there is no higher authority
Your soul is unclean, your heart is full of impurity and
Jealousy, jealousy nigga jealousy ahh!
This isn't a diss, this is truth listen
This is wisdom I'm giving to you cause you my youth
You can never battle Jude your default setting is lose
That's why I choose when you raise the alarm
To hit that snooze, you've always hated me
Your very first liner, your first single showed how you rated me
But Lanre see, I've always rated you
You no be mate to me tho
You should look up to me like your pàle
I'm happy my son is taller
Doesn't mean you won't dobale, chale

You've had a jealous heart since you was a child
That why everybody who loves you ends up used and defiled
But yous in denial, blaming everyone but yourself
Already fake when no one knew you and then famed it in hell
Look how you treated YSG
When them niggas really believed in you
Fucking snake, always bite the hand of people feeding you
AQ was your guy you did nothing to help him blossom no
But since he's been around me, that nigga's been doing awesome
Your manager and cousin gave you all cause he believed
When you got arrested he sat in jail with you and wouldn't leave
But as you head dey hot, got rid of nigga just like a weave
And he still put you on his CV we gave him a job at CC
See we rise by lifting others, who you lifted?
Can say that Vector put em in position wow
You sinned against the order of heaven
That's why the God has brought you to me
To be reborn and forgiven, my nigga let's, pray

[Verse 2: M.I Abaga]
I swear by my name cause there is no higher authority
I'm tryna save your life Lanre, that's my priority
Cause you let, jealousy jealousy Bleep your legacy up
Yeah, this isn't a diss, this is compassion
This is papa talking to you instead of giving you lashing
I know your fans are gonna demand that you revenge
But will they crowdfund for you, when It's time to pay your rent
I'm willing and able, I'll put 20 million on the table
That's budget for you to spend and CC will float your label
Just swallow your pride, let me show you how to be king
You came with chickens to my spot but didn't buy chicken wings?
Let your niggas fly, it's my spot, y'all can eat free food
Shebi you waited for my reply so let me CC you
You have a choice, take my hand and let me free you
I heard you're roasting in your girl's place you B's BQ
You're not even top 5 from Yorubaland
Mode, Eldee, Bahdo, Dagrin, Remi, YCEE and Falz
Omo see the queue
When I'm the GOAT so tell me what I gain if me beat you?
I rather me teach you, so you can reach
Nah that will never happen

So when you old your children ask you what happened?
Cause people laughing just tell em daddy was jealous while rapping
Daddy was jealous from birth, was jealous inside the scrotum
Jealously looking at other sperm cells wishing you choke em
Daddy was jealous of your mother and that's how I bleeped myself
Daddy was jealous of MI damn, I should've stopped myself
One day on stage and daddy started blabbing
The reason why is when MI and I would fly together we'd sit in different cabins
When daddy saw MI's cypher and jealousy got the best of him
MI was telling Hennessy, pay the rappers who're rapping
But daddy thought it was about him and tried to send him a message
Then MI taught dad a lesson and daddy made full confessions
Then daddy stopped being jealous and daddy became a blessing
Daddy said "yeah, Teeto and Boogey were disrespected."
And daddy's daddy MI said "son, your gift is special
Remember just don't be jealous
God wants you to be a vessel, my son"
[Clears throat]

You mean, all this noise and seizures
Is because you didn't get a feature? damn
I'm always helping people shine
You got the same platform
Worry bout yours not about mine, my nigga damn
I still love you like a son
So I promise that you can diss me how you want
I won't respond, to you
But after dropping your diss track
I hope you sit and listen back to everything that MI spat
Because it's true
It's better to give than to receive
And so I'm giving you for free
A gift and between you and me
You know I'm right (I'm right)
So give them all they want to see
Get all your memes and your retweets
But just don't only win the beef, win in life
You called me short man at the Headies
And I could've been real petty
But my head is always heavy from the crown
Choc City want in doing biz
And my shares can help you feed your kids
When you sign I built that from the ground
You came and drank at the place I own
I'm tryna help you get your own Lanre
I represent a higher power
I represent the voice of God, to you
(Focus)

[Outro: M.I Abaga]
So all these years you ain't helped one person
You ain't put one person one person on
You ain't sign nobody
There's no manager, no artist, no fashion designer
Nobody connected to you doing well
It's cause your heart is fucking bitter
Psalms 1, go read Psalms 1 bro
If you were right, you'd blossom and the people around you would be blessed

My brother knack am, knack am
Make we dey go, I no wan... see
This has to be the only one
Knack this guy, I dey feel am, knack am

*** Copied from RapGenius
this is not only murdering this is butchering. very deep mehn.

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by colizee(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2019
sammyonal:
who told u, that is the king of rap in Nigeria u don't want to battle him in the tap challenge if u don't want a collateral damage.

He doesn't impress me lyrically.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by imustsaymymindo: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2019
In geometry, a position or position vector, also known as location vector or radius vector, is a Euclidean vector that represents the position of a point P in space in relation to an arbitrary reference origin O.

And M.I. says: "See we rise by lifting others, who you lifted?
Can say that Vector put em in position"'.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by spirul77: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=anigbajumo post=82871315]

[baba it's great disrespect to Compare lanre to abaga or sarkordie, who does that, someone his only achievement is headies lyricist on the roll? something erriga would even be ashamed of bragging about,and you must be very high on some cheap drugs to say vector is 100 percent hardcore, hardcore Gini? somebody 70 percent of all his albums na sing he dey sing? bring out vectors best album and I will bring out errigga's "the erigma 2" forget sentiments and Compare the punchlines abeg, "your dumb fans are dumb sha, isn't that too petty and childish of a line, listen to illegal music ll my bro and feel blessed by the rap messiah ]

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Mooselion(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2019
WalkerMichael:

M.I IS THE GOAT! I JUST TURNED A FAN

Go and listen to the illegal music project (my favourite is illegal music 3)...

Trust me, you will fall in love with Mr. Incredible

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by hotswagg12: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2019
MNDY:

"I'm not in their league help me tell them; the Super Eagles don't play against the Falcons." That line from his song BEEF was so gold that Dream FM had to use it for a radio jingle.

Let me not even start mentioning some of his dope lines that have left me in awe. When M.I and Jesse Jagz and Iceprince came out from Jos spitting fire and M.I described themselves as Lightning, Thunder and Rain with Iceprince respecting him with lines like "I'mma get to the top of the top as long as I wear the shoes M.I Abaga bought me" on CAN I TALK (with Joel Ortiz), I knew those boys were coming in with fire in their mouths.

M.I particularly is one lyrically intelligent dude walking the surface of this earth, the only person who surpasses him in depth in this Naija is Modenine and he M.I has admitted it at one point in time or the other.

The intelligence in M.I's first album was too loud to not blow him especially as he added some little commercial appeal to it. Among other very brilliant lines, what he did with CDQ's name (See The Queue) on this Viper diss track is so dope even CDQ himself will be shocked.
God bless u bro. U have said it all.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by bennyblings(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Menh its blasphemy to compare vector with M.i abeg.M.I is miles ahead of him in terms of word play,cadence delivery,flow and vocabulary. Vector doesn't even have his own identity,dude mimicking Jayz.

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Hausza: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
See M..
Una dey see M??
Abeg make we leave am as ehn dey.. Baba na God!
Rap Addict!!.. See, that rap verse wasn't about punch lines, M was giving Vec lifelines.. He made sure the message sank deep down into Vec spines..
Loose canon too dey craze!..����
"My brother knack am!.. My brother knack am!!
See this has to be the only one.. Knack am I dey feel am"
��� M.I has killed two birds with one stone..
You see that his first diss track and this other one(tetracycline).. Both are wack!

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by emolala(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I don't know if that thing M I called a diss track is truly a beef or ballad to mourn somebody.

No energy
No punchlines

Shit is Just too sober to be a beef song

Watch out for Vector's reply I know say e no go pass tomorrow.

Pls join your Oga vector in reading Psalm 1 it's only six verses pls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Legendary Musicians Who Never Learned How To Read Music / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / [MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.