Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43674 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. If you believe this thing here is a northerner, then you can as well believe that tinubu will ever rule this shithole of a country

He is a confirmed yorubastardttt with a tiger clawed face

A Yoruba Muslim

Oga leave Yoruba out of this pls.

Dnt make excuses for the north. The guy is a northerner.

Yorubas can be hypocritical we know but this one is a northerner according to him so lets believe him until we get a prove that is otherwise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
kikake:

He believes secession is only Igbo matter.

If Igbo secedes, rest of the Niger delta states can't share one country with rest of Junaid's Nigeria without the Igbo.

Junaid no get head.

Does he still believe that any army from any combination of Nigeria's groups can stop Biafra secession this time, without Britain on the side of Junaid Mohanmed's Nigeria?

There is a reason why they will never give service heads to Igbo especially the Army. We are all checkmated in this contraption. if your people were smart you will stop insulting others. the more you do the more these things elude you.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by CSTR2: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Akwa ibom said no to biafra or ibo President 2023

North said NO to biafra or Ibo Presidency

southwest 2023!!!
Of course on the Internet with fake akwa ibom indigenes.

Just like in 2019,your candidate would lose more in akwaibom than in any South east state, and there would be no buhari to massively patch up the difference in the North against the PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Urchman200: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Asnafsaeed post=82957664]Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967[/quote mods attention pls tribal bashing and derailing the trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol you deceive yourself. Since when did you start supporting the "saboteur" Igbos in APC?

The material fact is that you lack the ability to win the APC ticket and lack the capacity to attract winning votes from the majority of Nigerians due to your thoughtless and tactless manner of playing national politics.

That is why a S/Easterner cannot be President in 20203 & not any stories that touch.

Anything else is just irrelevant sewage fit for the latrine smiley.

Rubbish...what capacity did the SW had with OBJ.

If you clumsy quota system could use the only thing left in you intellect...POLITICS (through treachery, under aged voters, camels and cows voting, threats with sharia and Boko thing etc, etc) for education, economics, banking, sports, entertainment, the north would have gone far.

You have been president and Head of state for decades...what impact did it give to your human capital development? You have FG infrastructures than other regions, but this is not sustainable, matching it with human capital growth. All you do is leech on the south to survive.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by kikake: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Esseite:
The man still thinks this is 1967....

Wow.

The man still lives in 1967.

If Britain steers clear now, and the North starts a confrontation against any seceding group in the south of Nigeria, no army can stop the seceding group.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
honourhim:

Oga leave Yoruba out of this pls.

Dnt make excuses for the north. The guy is a northerner.

Yorubas can be hypocritical we know but this one is a northerner according to him and lets believe him until we get a prove that is otherwise.
. You think you are talking to a toddler huh?

I can swear with my life that the idiot is a confirmed Yoruba Muslim

I am not a newbie here oga

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by adenigga(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sammy07:

Some will only look at the heading and comment rubbish.
They won't read the article itself.

” I challenge Igbos to secede if they are denied Presidency in 2023. If they don’t secede, let them go to hell. They have tried secession before but they were defeated and failed and they lost over one million people”.

Check that above statement, does it have another meaning compared to the heading?

It's just that as an elder stateman, he should mind his political lexicons.

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Akwa ibom said no to biafra or ibo President 2023

North said NO to biafra or Ibo Presidency

Ibos better be man enough to hold PDP's Blockus to collect PDP tickets or forever serve North under PDP

Southwest 2023!!! APC ..
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by pauldanielchi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sammy07:

Please is there anything different from the Heading? or u just want to comment ? just asking

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Mr. Man, the Yorubas on here are not talking please don't drag us into this.

You should take on the northern bro and slug it out together. Leave the Yoruba out of this for now.

I am following the thread and I am enjoying how you guys are dishing it out to eachother.

let them continue to insult everybody, hausa is telling you to go to hell you and you are insulting yoruba, and then they wonder why no one wants to give them power

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

There is a reason why they will never give service heads to Igbo especially the Army. We are all checkmated in this contraption. if your people were smart you will stop insulting others. the more you do the more these things elude you.

But Yaradua did it. He gave those positions in security to Igbos and nothing bad happened. Both in the police and army so what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by CSTR2: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

Igbos were service heads under the PDP and it was probably the most effective era of the military.
Shut up and stop trying to paint nonsense.

APC is satisfying those that voted them. Has nothing to do with insults

Junaid Muhammed has insulted not only Igbo's but also the Yoruba people many times.
Why are you not denying his people service heads or NA for only Igbo your mouth dey sharp.?

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
CSTR2:

Of course on the Internet with fake akwa ibom indigenes.

Just like in 2019,your candidate would lose more in akwaibom than in any South east state, and there would be no buhari to massively patch up the difference in the North against the PDP.

grin grin grin my guy never sabi say na yoruba go lead am come 2023... wake up guy Ibo presidency is not hapening in this generation

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Good. You have learnt your lessons from the mistakes of the greedy Awolowo not to poke nose again. Aye, he wanted to become Nigerian president but was conned by small Gowon...used and dumped...he never got it. Leave us to face the north. Thanks for showing your face.

I have given you enough chance to repent but it seems you are a troublemaker and you are in trouble now:

In May 12th 1953, the North tried to secede from Nigeria, but Azikwe gave them reason not to with his fake one Nigeria mantra because he covet the seat of the prime minister for the new nation gaining independence. I have the speech of Azikwe that day in my archive.

First in 1960, Azikwe had a chance to form alliance with the west, he instead allied with the North with the hope that he will become the prime minister in the next parliamentary election. Azikwe was a thorough bred northern slave.

In the Parliamentary election of 1964, he fell out with Balewa, and he made the famous statement that the Igbo will secede. Many of you don't even know Azikwe was the first to push for Igbo secession.

During those period that he fell out with Azikwe, Awolowo was in prison with a trump up charges of treason orchasterated by Balewa and Azikwe government.

Azikwe was instrumental in the barrack boys coup against Balewa and other leaders or you think the coupist spare Azikwe by luck?

If we are talking about men without honor, it should be Azikwe. Never bring Awolowo to disrepute this boy coz I will school you in a way that your kinsmen will not be able to save you.

Again leave the Yorubas out of this!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
This quota system of presidency will do this backward nation no good, the earlier we retire it permanently, the better for us all....

Any Igbo person interested in ruling this nation has the full constitutional right to contest, same as any other ethnicity... Demanding that it be handed to you on a platter is pathetic and dumb.

...And by the by, how is this retarded bigot of an elder statesman not in DSS custody or under strict security scrutiny for these incisive utterances... undecided

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Tonnyray: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
There should actually be a law criminalizing making public pronouncements on Political posts until a year before the next election is due.
It shall not be well with all these people shouting 2023 Presidency already.
It's amazing so many people see politics exclusively as a job in itself.
What a shame. angry

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by UncleJudax(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sammy07:

And you pretend to believe that shiii you emboldened?

So, what leadership qualities does Buhari have?

Professor Kingsley Mughalu, Peter Obi, Ezekwesili and many others are from your village abi

You no get argument
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
I honestly dont know why the ipob yoots are dragging Afonja into their mudfight with all this Abokis . I am really enjoying the e-battle between Igbos yoot and Aboki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Princedapace(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
lol

Look at this one talking when his region is under fire of various attacks. Oh boy, black race weak me o. So among all the security issues killing the people of north and the level of poverty and educational backwardness, it is 2023 that is in their mind.

These guys are so daft!

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by mamaafrik(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Aridin agba,oponu afofungbemu, foolish illiterate goats who have contributed nothing to their father's compound from North will open mouth at every opportunity,Yorubas ,they are trying to use the divide and rule tactics.
North should be careful,south and North Central should stary moving their puns as a common front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by CSTR2: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
lloyds:
Yes they can go.to hell. They are too noisy and a nuisance.
And the people that made themselves authority to tell us who will become president or who will not, are not noisy?

It is Igbos that are noisy for not accepting nonsense?

Anyway, who born dog to challenge Master?
NA usual thing.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bobyro:

Can you read the comments coming out of your shallow mind?..... What do you mean by second class citizens?, Because the north controls power makes igbos second class citizens. This is stupidity at the highest level. I have no words for an ignorant person like you.

You can imagine their shallow reasoning. They are thinking they are first class citizens because of producing ppresidents for over forty years when they are so backward. You can now see why they dont progress.

Despite the criminal quota system that they introduced we are still far ahead of them. WHAT A SHAME OFA PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by krize(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
That's a very mindless thing to do. How can someone possibly say that and they'd say we are one Nigerian? I'm not Igbo, yet I frown against that...
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Princedapace:
lol

Look at this one talking when his region is under fire of various attacks. Oh boy, black race weak me o. So among all the security issues killing the people of north and the level of poverty and educational backwardness, it is 2023 that is in their mind.

These guys are so daft!

I tire for those people o.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

grin grin grin my guy never sabi say na yoruba go lead am come 2023... wake guy Ibo presidency is not hapening in this generation
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Instead of Igbo to rally around south
They still want to partner with North after this threat chai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Dpharisee: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
The only tribe that Fulanis respect in Nigeria are Igbos. They know that Igbos can vicious if they want to with added touch of intelligence.
Igbos also respect the political sagacity of the Fulanis in Nigeria and also they can easily predict the road Nigeria is heading long before others, it took 40 years for South South to realise what Ojukwu said and that's why they believe in Igbos more than Yorubas and Hausa today.

All these noise is because of the silence of Igbos in recent times to political developments in Nigeria which scares a lot of people in the North

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Urchman200: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
And the foolish people ruling the affairs of this nation are looking people making hate speech online, when people like this idiot that suppose to be handed over to the police is been ignored, u called yourself an elder statesman and the only thing that spews out of ur gutter called mouth is hate against a tribe and those in power said they are looking for people making hate speech.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by PureFace1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Of course you will not bedratfed into it as you have lost Ilorin andf Offa already before the break up states.

"...And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to Yorubas..." Junaid Mohamed

Lol look at this one

Even if Yoruba lost Ilorin and Offa

South West would still be three times bigger than South East.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by wechat1: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
where is hell in his speech,oops oops oops how many time do i call you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.