Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67704 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by CaptainMitch: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Preshy561:
grin I had to log in to comment on this topic.
So many pained frustrated e-rats on this idiotic section.
Babe, even if he dumps you tomorrow, At Least, you've gotten something from him and please, make use of your teenage age and don't ever spare it. Drain any drainable and don't look back.
These scums on this forum will never cease to creat senseless and degrading topics on how to hate and degrade Nigerian women, now, the women are leaving them and they are complaining.
Lol. Stupid idiots. Remember to even add another guy if you wish.
Love you girl.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by godofuck231: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!
a relationship of 5 years or more , dumped for a man who you dont know if hes married ,when he becomes a governor or senator you will find his number, don't worry , stay cool and relax

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by purples25(f): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Barzinime:
Old cargo let me help you. i am from Norway btw grin grin grin
thats nice of you. im only 85 years old but im sure i dont look a day over 60.
what does veni vi.....what does your sig mean?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

Yeah my main account dnt deserve your attention
I only respond to reasonable people
So nurudeen hope you going to mosque to pray about your miserable life? Because even prayer can't change nothing!!
Alhaji nurudeen grin
you are not intelligent!!! go back to school

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Barzinime(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Yeah you look petite btw

It was a phrase by Julius Caeser and it means I came, I saw, I conquered

purples25:

thats nice of you.
im only 85 years old but im sure i dont look a day over 60.

what does veni vi.....what does your sig mean?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by purples25(f): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Barzinime:
Yeah you look petite btw
It was a phrase by Julius Caeser and it means I came, I saw, I conquered
nice
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by MOVIC6: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
shame ko shame ni
nobi happiness
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Barzinime(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Thanks
purples25:

nice
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
marvelous000:

Good. just noticed you domicile in Abj. where is that?
Gwags
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by YetidStores(f): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

Yeah my main account dnt deserve your attention

Don't feel bad with the mentions you are getting. It's because of the society we found ourselves in and most times, relationships like this don't end well. My only advice for you is to use your head and follow your heart. With this, I believe that you will make the right decisions in life and you will surely excel.

Are you Petite? Looking for the right store with the right size... Visit our Instagram store @that_petite_chic
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Ahtym(f): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Feelings must be hurt.... You sound like a teenager

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Redpillsoldier: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ahtym:
Feelings must be hurt....
You sound like a teenager
I pity the small girl.
She still a teenager claiming adult undecided
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by grandstar(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pettyprincess

You aren't dating the other guy so "dump" him. You owe him nothing. He has become a nuisance. Love isn't by fire by force. It is mutual. Both sides must be in agreement.

Tell him to bug off.

My sister is married to a white guy and he treats her good. That does not mean all white men are good. Shine your eye well.

I'm not a supporter of sex before marriage and in this case, takes real meaning. Were you to get pregnant and for him to say he isn't interested, you'd be stuck with a mixed race child. Society can be very unforgiving and they'll tag that child a "b--tard". May that not be your portion.

Have some reservations therefore at the back of your mind.

Wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by grandstar(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!

Central and Eastern Europe are basically indistinguishable. I experienced part of the Cold War so I have right to talk.

During the Cold War, countries under USSR such as Poland, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Bulgaria and many others were considered Eastern Europe. Those that were not under the USSR grip were termed Western Europe. The label isn't really geographical but political.

Central Europe is more of an euphemism to delete their communist past. Polish people actually prefer to be called Western Europe.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by tck2000(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
look at this one
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Jesuspikin8: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
timibare:
Date a partner that loves you....en not the partner you love.... if you know u know
hmmmmnn
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
YetidStores:

Don't feel bad with the mentions you are getting. It's because of the society we found ourselves in and most times, relationships like this don't end well. My only advice for you is to use your head and follow your heart. With this, I believe that you will make the right decisions in life and you will surely excel.

Are you Petite? Looking for the right store with the right size... Visit our Instagram store @that_petite_chic
Thanks for the advice nd i like your marketing strategy
Nd yes i am petite bt also curvy,i will love to order from you early next year when traveling out again
Bt the problem i have about this online stores is getting my real size
I will change my picture so you can check nd tell me what size i am if possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24)

This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / 15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.