Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

‘South West To Back Ibb’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘South West To Back Ibb’ (1396 Views)

That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by seanet02: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
excanny:

Yorubas that will vote for IBB will do so and there's nothing anyone is going to do about it. So what's the fuss? You only need to speak for yourself. This is a democracy- not 'crowdocracy'. In the SE, we dont give a dawn.
Nil IQ
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by excanny: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
seanet02:

Nil IQ

Go hug a high tension cable. You seanet of all people talking about IQ? You are a known potential FOOL.

Yorubas that will vote for IBB will vote for him. The earlier you realize this, the less of a DORK you make yourself.
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2010
excanny:

Go hug a high tension cable. You seanet of all people talking about IQ? You are a known potential FOOL.

Yorubas that will vote for IBB will vote for him. The earlier you realize this, the less of a DORK you make yourself.

Basically any Nigerian that wants to vote for IBB, will. Not just yoruba ppl, individualism takes over.
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by excanny: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Basically any Nigerian that wants to vote for IBB, will. Not just yoruba ppl, individualism takes over.

Very smart girl! Clap for yourself.

Now i know that ezeuche has eyes for what is good.
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by rhymz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
excanny:

Yorubas that will vote for IBB will do so and there's nothing anyone is going to do about it. So what's the fuss? You only need to speak for yourself. This is a democracy- not 'crowdocracy'. In the SE, we dont give a dawn.
. . .exactly my point. . . No matter what anyone thinks IBB has done to the yorubas, we still ve yorubas who will overluk all that vendatta facade and still use their own discretion and not what some vindictive group are spewing alluva tha place. .
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by seanet02: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
excanny:

who the hell is the DAMM fool between me and you idiot? so IBB has the right to contest after He won The award for Being The Only Nigerian President to conduct an UNSUCCESSFUL ELECTION.
i keep wondering if you are from the same tribe that Produce Pat utomi.
What an abyss of ignorance
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by excanny: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2010
rhymz:

. . .exactly my point. . . No matter what anyone thinks IBB has done to the yorubas, we still ve yorubas who will overluk all that vendatta facade and still use their own discretion and not what some vindictive group are spewing alluva tha place. .

It is glaring that the problem of these bunch of folks here is a case of vendetta, which is fine by me and nobody cares.

It is this idea of cowing others by direct threats and intimidation, while at the same time, trying to speak for everybody really baffles my imagination. This politics of do-or-die mentality that has somehow found it's way in the SW must be nipped in the bud.
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by seanet02: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
excanny:

It is glaring that the problem of these bunch of folks here is a case of vendetta, which is fine by me and nobody cares.

It is this idea of cowing others by direct threats and intimidation, while at the same time, trying to speak for everybody really baffles my imagination. This politics of do-or-die mentality that has somehow found it's way in the SW must be nipped in the bud.

Keep switching on and off like your Master, Your ignorance is very glaring,
You have Failed to Understand the Number Of Times He Fail an Electoral Examination
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by rhymz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
seanet02:

who the hell is the DAMM fool between me and you ? so IBB has the right to contest after He won The award for Being The Only Nigerian President to conduct an UNSUCCESSFUL ELECTION.
i keep wondering if you are from the same tribe that Produce Pat utomi.
What an abyss of ignorance
. . . Did U say unsuccessful?. . Hahahahaha. . .tell Me which election since IBB's has been a success. . .abi you want to kid yourself with those other mess . . .seriously, excanny is right with his arguements.
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by seanet02: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2010
rhymz:

. . . Did U say unsuccessful?. . Hahahahaha. . .tell Me which election since IBB's has been a success. . .abi you want to kid yourself with those other mess . . .seriously, excanny is right with his arguements.
obj conducted election though shabby, but we still see an Handing Over Ceremony,
IBB was so bad that he can not conduct a successful Primary,
What a Clasisical FOOL and SADIST he is!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by excanny: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2010
seanet02:

obj conducted election though shabby, but we still see an Handing Over Ceremony,
IBB was so bad that he can not conduct a successful Primary,
What a Clasisical FOOL and SADIST he is!!!!!!!!!!!

IBB conducted a free and fair primary election which Shehu Yaradua(older brother of Umar Yaradua) won. Abiola bribed IBB, his partner-in-looting, to cancel it. That was why the primaries was done twice.
Re: ‘South West To Back Ibb’ by Solomon227(m): 12:41am On Nov 07, 2010
I hav noticed u guys are very good friends but I cannot afford to watch wen d name of d Devil is being elevated. IBB sins trascend SW concerns and interests. IBB and OBJ hav touched more lives (negatively) than any other Naija leader since 1979. OBJ is a terrible disaster we av put behind us but 4 any1 to shove across d ultimate Demon (in IBB) as d best option in 2011 will b met by brutal resistance. IBB never conducted elections like some are saying he was simply keeping boys busy whilst he looted d national treasury dry. IBB transition programs were d longest in Nigerian history. Even wen politicians,oblivious of his antics, were getting it right and Yaradua emerged, what did he do? He cancelled d elections and started afresh, banned all main politicians. Again defying his antics politician pushed 4ward MKO, who eventually won d general election. What did he do? He cannot not come back and benefit from d same process he utterly desecrated. A special place is already being prepared for him in hell beside Lucifa and they will reign together forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Northern Question Revisited: What Does The North Want? / Miscellaneous / Suswam, Ugbah Suit: Tribunal Discovers ‘stolen’ Exhibits With Acn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.