Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. (3810 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / A Jealous Boyfriend Is A Faithful Boyfriend. / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by Creamish(f): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2010
U need to relax dude . . . mayb ur girl talks too much . .she prolly tells u d number of winks she gets daily or the kinda mails she gets or ur fond of calculating d number of calls she receives per day. . .

Talk to her bout the things she does dat gets  u envious n for Pete's sake, date someone in ur level to avoid complex issues!
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by zealot4me(f): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2010
*thinking *
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by kay177(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

*thinking *

ARE YOU THINKING OF WHY HE IS JEALOUS OF YOU AND MR MONEY,
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by zealot4me(f): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

ARE YOU THINKING OF WHY HE IS JEALOUS OF YOU AND MR MONEY,

not at all

am thinking on an advice that suits his condition
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

not at all

am thinking on an advice that suits his condition
angry bad people.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by zealot4me(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
DAY11.:

angry bad people.

i was only tryin to help but u are taking 4 somethin else
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

i was only tryin to help but u are taking 4 somethin else
O ya, lets hear it. undecided
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by zealot4me(f): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2010
*still finking*
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by deniyor: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
A simple question to the poster:
why do you not trust your gf?
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2010
deniyor:

A simple question to the poster:
why do you not trust your gf?
If I trust her then I won't be dis jealous, and you re exhibiting dat someone can trust and still be jealous which i contemplate dat is very true, but can somebody tell me how to stop been jealous. I quickly grow horns with evil tail when I see any man near my babe, She keeps complaining that I,m not trusting her and am becoming her body guard so PLEASE, lets someone stand up and tell me what to do. I need to cure dis sickness and have my lady back.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by deniyor: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
You hv not answered why you do not trust her. What is it about her that makes you not trust her. Has she cheated on you b4? Is she a big flirt? What do you fear will happen if other guys talk to her (and you are not there)?
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by rubi(f): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2010
Thats d point, *The fear* Thank you very much deniyor, you kind of d man i respect so much on 9jaland, You can see is getting hotter n hotter cheesy,Huh, Okey, To be sincere I love d babe and I wouldn't know if she flirts around or not but I ve dat frighten and trepidation over her just bcus I want her and I dont wanna lose her and I,m ready to sacrifice my life for her if is needed but still yet, is still balky & abrogating.

What should I do?
1, i love her and I,m really to walk her down to the altar
2, Hot love is what i got 4 her , dont wanna see any man around her, Holly Shitt!!!! *I can shot somebody*.
3, We all know She's beautiful and every man wanna have a taste. NOT her. *D FEAR*
4, She turns head when she walks and her physical appearance makes guys wanna long thing *AM JEALOUS*
5, We didnt get a chance to be seeing each other often. *DAT MAKES ME MORE SICK* and I can go on and on calling her every minute.

Bros, help me out mehn angry
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by Wislet(f): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
Maybe u need to slow down. Having dis 'hot' love 4 her ain't helping u. True love doesn't drive u out of ur mind/give u high blood pressure 4 goodness sake! When you re in love, u learn to trust. U dialogue with ur partner, get to know each other and establish that confidence & understanding, and respect!. I am a beautiful lady-been told dat a lot of times. But i can tell u it doesn't bloat my head, my man trusts me. We are not close to each other geographically, but we have gotten to understand and respect each other. He knows i ain't messing up, same way i know he isn't. Talk it out wit her, ok? Tell her your fears. Talk it out with her ONE ON ONE. Cos u need to establish a foundation devoid of lusts, obsessions and insecurities. It's NOT HEALTHY at all to be obsessed. It would sooner break u guys up than anythin else.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by Wislet(f): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2010
Maybe u need to slow down. Having dis 'hot' love 4 her ain't helping u. True love doesn't drive u out of ur mind/give u high blood pressure 4 goodness sake! When you re in love, u learn to trust. U dialogue with ur partner, get to know each other and establish that confidence & understanding, and respect!. I am a beautiful lady-been told dat a lot of times. But i can tell u it doesn't bloat my head, my man trusts me. We are not close to each other geographically, but we have gotten to understand and respect each other. He knows i ain't messing up, same way i know he isn't. Talk it out wit her, ok? Tell her your fears. Talk it out with her ONE ON ONE. Cos u need to establish a foundation devoid of lusts, obsessions and insecurities. It's NOT HEALTHY at all to be obsessed. It would sooner break u guys up than anythin else.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by deniyor: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2010
One thing I hv learnt in life - you can never close mark a lady. If she wants to do smth, she will - with or without your permission sad. So why stress yourself over smth you can not control. I got more questions that should get you thinking.
Based on your response above, what are you answers to the following questions
1. What does she feel about you, tell you etc? You say you are hot for her, is she hot for you or lukewarm. Your guts should be able to really answer that question.
2. Do you think she can handle male friends. Do you think she should hv male friends? Do you hv female friends or acquitances?
3. Do you think she is the best you can do? If it doesn't work out btw you two, do you think you can find someone better?
4. What will you do if cheats on you with someone else? Or develops feelings with some other dude?
5. Do you like how she looks? Would you prefer she looks good and tempting to other guys or look shabby and unwanted? What attracted you to her in the first place.

You know humans tend to want what everyone else wants. I know these are a lot of questions but the answers will point you in the right direction and give us a some background on your relationship with your girl. Lastly do you hv any other side attraction/gf?

PS thanks for the compliments.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by kay177(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
DAY11, OJIGBIJIGBI! WHERE YOU DEY SINCE MORNING, MAKING MONEY I THINK, YOU JUST DEY FALL IN AFTER MAKING YOUR COLE DOE, IF NA YOUR BABE WAKA WAKA LIKE THAT YOU GO DEY VEX, JUMP UP AND DOWN, SUMMERSAULTING LIKE OBAFEMI MARTHINS, TAKE AM EASY MAN,
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

DAY11, OJIGBIJIGBI! WHERE YOU DEY SINCE MORNING, MAKING MONEY I THINK, YOU JUST DEY FALL IN AFTER MAKING YOUR COLE DOE, IF NA YOUR BABE WAKA WAKA LIKE THAT YOU GO DEY VEX, JUMP UP AND DOWN, SUMMERSAULTING LIKE OBAFEMI MARTHINS, TAKE AM EASY MAN,
Will you ever be serious MoneyMan angry Now gerraout of my face b4 i change my mind,

I apologise for d interruption, he's ma home boi and he dsnt know Day11 need a cure from you guys, the cure no man or herbalist can desist.

Many thanks again, Infact, am feeling you guys like my uncle peter grin

@ Deniyor, I understand everything you said and I right thumb for dat contributions and the same things goes to Wislet, Thanks alot and I'll def slow down, maybe by doing that I can gain back my dignus n say GOODBYE to jealous. Im a kind of guy that have a soft mine and easy to captured, thats one of my weakness. This question is so knowledgeable and I think thats my problem 5. Do you like how she looks? Would you prefer she looks good and tempting to other guys or look shabby and unwanted? What attracted you to her in the first place. sad Of Course I like how she looks everyday and in d other hands i dont cause she dressed to kill angry.

I fink am gerring better but please keep doing your good work guys, More pls. grin
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by kay177(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
Will you ever be serious MoneyMan Now gerraout of my face b4 i change my mind,

THE DAMSEL THAT IS MAKING DAY11 JEALOUS, WE GO WAN KNOW AM OOOO, YOU SELF YOUR EYES NO DEY COMMOT FOR GOOD THING, PERSON WEY DON DEY GO OUT WITH BEAUTIFUL LADY LIKE THAT NO GO TOO WORRY HIM HEAD NAW, EVEN IF YOU HEAR HER SAY SOME WORDS ON THE PHONE LIKE LOVE YOU, DARLING, HONEY ETC, MAKE YOU NO BORDER YOURSELF TOO MUCH OOO, IT YOU NO WAN DIE, AS YOU KNOW SAY JEALOUSY DEY  CAUSE SERIOUS STRESS AND AILMENT TO THE BODY,
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

THE DAMSEL THAT IS MAKING DAY11 JEALOUS, WE GO WAN KNOW AM OOOO, YOU SELF YOUR EYES NO DEY COMMOT FOR GOOD THING, PERSON WEY DON DEY GO OUT WITH BEAUTIFUL LADY LIKE THAT NO GO TOO WORRY HIM HEAD NAW, EVEN IF YOU HEAR HER SAY SOME WORDS ON THE PHONE LIKE LOVE YOU, DARLING, HONEY ETC, MAKE YOU NO BORDER YOURSELF TOO MUCH OOO, IT YOU NO WAN DIE, AS YOU KNOW SAY JEALOUSY DEY  CAUSE SERIOUS STRESS AND AILMENT TO THE BODY,
BROS, DE GURL DON FLASH ME RED CARD CUS OF MY CARELESSNESS cry cry cry cry : I WANNA TRY AND GERRA BACK CUS I STILL LOVE HER, ABI WHAT DO YOU THINK? BORNE HAM AND FOLLOW ASEWO LIKE DAT *IDOWUOGBO* cool
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by shanda(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2010
Guy, just relax or u'll just develop HBP, and it's not worth it. All that you are doing will not stop her from cheating if she wants to do it. You can never close mark a lady, you'll end up pushing her to do what you fear most. She's already getting irritated by your actions and that's not a good sign. Try to control your emotions whenever it's burning. It could be difficult at first, but u'll get used to it with time.

You have no reaason not to trust her except if she has shown some signs in the past. What about her friends Does she keep too many friends ?? If she does, then it's not a good sign. If her friends are the responsible type, u have nothing to fear otherwise you should. Don't display too much affection for her, she'll end up taking advantage of it.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by kay177(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
DAY11.:

BROS, DE GURL DON FLASH ME RED CARD CUS OF MY CARELESSNESS cry cry cry cry : I WANNA TRY AND GERRA BACK CUS I STILL LOVE HER, ABI WHAT DO YOU THINK? BORNE HAM AND FOLLOW ASEWO LIKE DAT *IDOWUOGBO* cool

DAY11, DONT SAY THAT ON YOUR TREAD. IS NOT GOOD CALLING SOMEONE THAT KIND OF NAME, WE FIGHT TO BE FRIENDS, WE DONT FIGHT TO BECOME ENEMIES, YOU WILL HAVE HER BACK WHEN YOU START TO TAKE THINGS COOL GENERALLY, DONT LET HER GO SINCE YOU STILL WANT HER GO AFTER HER, MIND YOU I WILL TAKE YOU TO MY PASTOR ON SUNDAY SO THAT HE CAN CAST THAT SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY IN YOU AWAY,
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by zealot4me(f): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2010
i dnt wat to say

*just walks out of thread*
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by kay177(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

i dnt wat to say

ZEALOT WHATS THE PROBLEM, AINT YOU A MATURED BABE, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY, MAKE FRIENDS NOT ENEMY,
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

i dnt wat to say
ABEGIIII, GO JARE angry angry angry

kay177:

DAY11, DONT SAY THAT ON YOUR TREAD. IS NOT GOOD CALLING SOMEONE THAT KIND OF NAME,  WE FIGHT TO BE FRIENDS, WE DONT FIGHT TO BECOME ENEMIES,   YOU WILL HAVE HER BACK WHEN YOU START TO TAKE THINGS COOL GENERALLY, DONT LET HER GO SINCE YOU STILL WANT HER GO AFTER HER,   MIND YOU I WILL TAKE YOU TO MY PASTOR ON SUNDAY SO THAT HE CAN CAST THAT SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY IN YOU AWAY,
AND THATS FUNNY!!!! I'D LOVE TO GO WID U MEHN AS LONG AS I WILL BE CURED AND ALSO VE MY SUGAR BACK. sad LETS GO DRE NIGGI.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by kay177(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
DAY11, SEE I JUST DONT LIKE HOW YOU TURNING THESE GALS OFF, AM NOT TAKING SIDE WITH ANYBODY REALLY BUT LETS BE FRIENDS AND SHOW LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER ALL WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE IS PURELY FUN,
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
ME AND ZEAL ARE GOOD, AM JUST KIDDING, grin grin grin

GUY SEY U DON SMOKE BUSH CLARROW
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by kay177(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
DAY11.:

ME AND ZEAL ARE GOOD, AM JUST KIDDING, grin grin grin

GUY SEY U DON SMOKE BUSH CLARROW

THESE ARE THE WAYS TO HEAL THAT JEALOUSY IN YOU, I THINK YOU ARE RESPONDING TO ADVISE NOW grin
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2010
kay177:

THESE ARE THE WAYS TO HEAL THAT JEALOUSY IN YOU, I THINK YOU ARE RESPONDING TO ADVISE NOW grin
grin
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by zealot4me(f): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2010
kay177:

ZEALOT WHATS THE PROBLEM, AINT YOU A MATURED BABE, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY, MAKE FRIENDS NOT ENEMY,

BABY BOI DNT GET MA ASS OFF MA BACK OOO!!!!

U HEAR ME?
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2010
zealot4me:

BABY BOI DNT GET MA backside OFF MA BACK OOO!!!!

U HEAR ME?
YOUR BEHIND NO TIGHT NIII, ABEG HOLLAM TIGHT OO.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by kay177(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
zealot4me:

BABY BOI DNT GET MA backside OFF MA BACK OOO!!!!

U HEAR ME?

ALWAYS BE THERE TO HOLD IT TIGHT FOR YOU wink

DAY11.:

YOUR BEHIND NO TIGHT NIII, ABEG HOLLAM TIGHT OO.

DAY11, HEAVEN KNOWS THAT YOU ARE ANOTHER BABA SUWE,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! / Readers Respond:can You Marry Somone You Have Sex With On First Meeting??? / I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.