Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,654 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. (3811 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / A Jealous Boyfriend Is A Faithful Boyfriend. / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by erniewhez(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2010
@DAY11, thanks for the compliment, however u made another mistake by jumping the gun. Why wld u preempt wht she's about to say and conclude its "I slept with another man"? Well u shld have immediately told her u were pulling her legs and apologize. Well whatever we dream of at times in the night is what we have been bothering our minds with during d day, it may not really exist. Try occupy ur mind daily about being the president of Nigeria, nurse d dream daily, ull certainly see urself being sworn in as Nigeria president in ur dream one day. You still need to adopt the enduring attitude. because ur gf/wife is pretty does not mean she lacks self control. Try trust her unless otherwise uve caught her red-handed.
Re: I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. by DAY12(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
erniewhez:

@DAY11, thanks for the compliment, however u made another mistake by jumping the gun. Why wld u preempt wht she's about to say and conclude its "I slept with another man"? Well u shld have immediately told her u were pulling her legs and apologize. Well whatever we dream of at times in the night is what we have been bothering our minds with during d day, it may not really exist. Try occupy your mind daily about being the president of Nigeria, nurse d dream daily, ull certainly see urself being sworn in as Nigeria president in your dream one day. You still need to adopt the enduring attitude. because your gf/wife is pretty does not mean she lacks self control. Try trust her unless otherwise uve caught her red-handed.
word, shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's A Robot / U Stingy Bastard: / I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.