Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Virgins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins (4934 Views)

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins by taymie10: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2010
been a virgin,its a virtue
for those who appreciate it
to u my lov Tope ll i give at d due time??
Re: Virgins by lykyns(f): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
Its nt easy 2 b a virgin.i m 1,dough i m jst 18.bt its jst as if i shld get rid f it cos my hormones wont let me b.bt i ve a guy who doesnt bliv in pre-marital sex.God help us al bth virgins,half-virgins n d nons.our target shld b ow 2 make heaven.
Re: Virgins by 49cents(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
Shy-One:

@ 49 CENTS:  VIRGIN THIS! OK?

When you have a hypothesis - STATE IT FIRST before opening your mouth about what I did or did not confirm - ok Big Boy?

Don't assume anything about me as YOU KNOW ME NOT!!!

I don't release tension by having sex - as my body IS SACRED TO ME.  As far as my understanding anything about sex you are delirious as you KNOW NOT WHAT I DO AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

I have been married - my husband died - GOT IT?

I am also re-engaged and am scheduled to remarry in Lagos in 2 months - ok genius?

I'm BLESSED ON SOOO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS that to break it down to you is what is "unworthy of me - wasting my valuable time explaining sex, virginity, bonding, loyalty and intimacy it to you - as your response is clearly indicative of the fact that you wouldn't understand and I refuse to take the time to school you further."

Shy-One:

Every Person on this thread has experienced virginity - SO CELEBRATE EACH OTHER

We are special during different PHASES OF THIS LIFE CYCLE EVENT WE LIVE

I was a virgin for 18 years and proud of it

I am now sexually active with ONLY ONE MAN and physically speaking I am ONE OF THE CLEANEST WOMEN when it comes to feminine hygiene

Do the right exercises and your va-j-j will definitely feel VIRGIN TIGHT

So what is the hoopla?

Every man on this thread has been a virgin

And if the sex is right you can definitely still make your man feel like he's with a virgin if that is his desire

To each society its own - Depending on WHO YOU ARE virginity is either overrated or underrated

LIFE AND IT'S DAILY ISSUES IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN who has or hasn't been between your thighs

you seem to happy with your sagacious sounding quote about thighs and whose been there;

Okay i leave you to accept your philosophy that [b]your life and its daily issues is so much bigger than who has or hasn't been between your thighs[/b]

i spoke based on what you posted so don't blame me if i am not a clairvoyant;

if you know your body be sacred how come you are having pre-marital sex with your fiance? anyway i don't know if you are Christian!

BTW Virgins. Keep not only your virginity, but your pride in being one; don't be sorry to anyone about it; dont try to please anyone . if they dont appreciate it for its really value by trying to live clean then move on they are not your type, you hear wink cheesy cool.
Re: Virgins by 49cents(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2010
lykyns:

Its nt easy 2 b a virgin.i m 1,dough i m jst 18.bt its jst as if i shld get rid f it cos my hormones wont let me b.bt i ve a guy who doesnt bliv in pre-marital sex.God help us al bth virgins,half-virgins n d nons.our target shld b ow 2 make heaven.

we were all there; its gonna be tough if you stick aound company that dont appreciate virginity but tougher if you dont appreciate it for what it is; you WILL need to broaden your understand of yourself and what is important to you; at your age gettin a good education about future carreer and about the meaning of life itself should be paramount.

The fear of the initial pain, getting pregnant, catching STD you will find out may not hiold out much longer
Re: Virgins by ShyOne(f): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
49cents:

you seem to happy with your sagacious sounding quote about thighs and whose been there;

Okay i leave you to accept your philosophy that [b]your life and its daily issues is so much bigger than who has or hasn't been between your thighs[/b]

i spoke based on what you posted so don't blame me if i am not a clairvoyant;

if you know your body be sacred how come you are having pre-marital sex with your fiance? anyway i don't know if you are Christian!

BTW Virgins. Keep not only your virginity, but your pride in being one; don't be sorry to anyone about it; dont try to please anyone . if they dont appreciate it for its really value by trying to live clean then move on they are not your type, you hear wink cheesy cool.

What is your problem? Why are you picking on me? I am not having premarital sex - stop trying to find out information about me. My relationship with God is none of your business. I was a virgin and was proud to be one. So I totally agree with you. So stop it please and back off me.
Re: Virgins by 49cents(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
am not picking on you i was just trying to protect younger ones who i suspect maybe perusing this thread and i felt a need to balance thing; happy married life!
Re: Virgins by ShyOne(f): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
49cents:

am not picking on you i was just trying to protect younger ones who i suspect maybe perusing this thread and i felt a need to balance thing; happy married life!

Ohhh Ok - since you put it like that - then I do thank you for correcting me - I can understand and do appreciate your thought process - and thank you for the congratulations. Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Virgins by ShyOne(f): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
@ 49 cents

"Sagacious sounding" that was a good one. If I say so myself. I want to borrow that wording from you.
Re: Virgins by 49cents(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
thanks shy one same wishes here; and feel free to borrow my "sagacious sounding" (laughter)
Re: Virgins by Dynamique: 2:56am On Jul 06, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]Virginity is an oppurtunity to prove your high level of dignity(dis for the virgins)&for d non-virgins;it is not dignity but lack of oppurtuinity.(adults exclusive)
Re: Virgins by Tosinville(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2011
^^Fcukk that & give me a good housewife then am gud.
Re: Virgins by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Fcukk that & give me a good housewife then am gud.

My Friend, Run Outta Here!, NOW!
Re: Virgins by Tosinville(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^Who's your friend? u must be a blindman walking, man?
Re: Virgins by sleekch1c(f): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2011
@op,I think am not the only one getting fed up with these asinine threads.
Re: Virgins by Excelboi(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2011
^^ Jealousy,na who send u
Re: Virgins by Tosinville(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2011
lol
Re: Virgins by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2011
So many virgins on nl, ges this is the right place to be for guys desperate to marry virgins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Me A Beautiful Woman / Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.