Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (38188 Views)

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? / 5 Main Reasons Why People Easily Give In To Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by tokrizy: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
I can testify to this mhen

My babe gave me her number January she agreed to date me april...

P.S I don almost give up bfore she agreed to date me.
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by MobilityExpress: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Smh, all these indomie children sef. No girl is hard to get. That's a bloody myth. Because the same girl that's doing shakara for you, is begging another guy for attention. And to answer OP's question, girls that give out number like pure water are usually easy to straff. Girls that don't give out numbers too are also being straffed. So no big deal either ways for guys wey sabi the parole grin

20 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by objovic(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
lastmessenger:
shift for me let me join your chair. Let's just read the comments and be happy
I guess you need to get extra chair for me bro, let sit together I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Futureyahooboi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
ashewoboy:
how true is that?

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by SenatorBright(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Wrong... They are usually the oloso type and won't hesitate to come to your house if you have the money..

You get am. When I think say Tinuke na virgin after wey she give me her number. My sister, na when i enter her tow-tow wey be small market I know say d place na big market.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by crafteck(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bloody lies, runs girls give out their numbers easily and guess what... £££

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Rahyberg(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Smh, all these indomie children sef. No girl is hard to get. That's a bloody myth. Because the same girl that's doing shakara for you, is begging another guy for attention D
it's when I got this onto my head, that is when I feel less concerned about "hard to Get or Shakara " ladies

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by seanjy4konji: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
What is the hard too get when you can just ffubnalise everything by when do we see and havV sex and what do you want...

Yes or no.

Even small girls don't nnred(the long talks not too talk of the ones that are in uni,nysc,working and divorced obes..inclyding married..

Leta knack... Simple.. No hard to get there.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by DAYOODS(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
One thing I know is that if a girl does not like or admire you she can never give you her number . If she gives you her contact and you think she is playing hard to get. It is because she want you to know she is not cheap. Respect a woman by Greatd,Nigerian blogger.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by imitateMe(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I think this is actually true

Some of them will be friendly, polite and calm with you when you are talking to them especially on phone you will think they are Falling for you but my brother they ain't falling.
True
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Paulo3ree(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
lastmessenger:
shift for me let me join your chair. Let's just read the comments and be happy
This cab man wants me to miss my position, I will trek it jor hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who get time for drama kwa nu if i manage ring u twice u no pick and u no return the call either... Nwanne if i call u again make my hand bend.......

Life is 2short for unnecessarily someth and no be say everybody must like you, never forget that

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by purples25(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
I give my number cuz its so embarassing to stand out there with some random guy thats just begging and asking. Some guys are a bit scary too, trying to get too near and following you for a long time on the road as everyone is looking, just pleading or making comments.

I feel odd or shy, sometimes annoyed about the following and all so i just give so i can be left alone. But if the person calls i can just keep posting them or ignore.

5 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by momove4real25(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am one of them. I purposely gives my number out incase the person might want to buy land, get survey ppan done, get c of o or introduce me to a prospective client. Lobatan ooo
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
A girl giving you her number is just like a company calling for interview, that does not guarantee that you will get the job.
The problem is with us some guys, why keep calling a number that barely returns your calls, to me, thats the height of stupidity.
Let's learn to jettison those that don't cherish you us, number or no number

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by nauto6: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Take and stop disturbing me

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by manontree: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
OP let me burst your bubble. A girl would usually give our the number and then study your manners, how you speak, level of intelligence in a conversation, your pollishnness and general suitability for a possible relationship

If she becomes hard to get then you failed in the above and she wouldnt just be bothered

Sorry

10 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Rasbel(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
what exactly are you saying oga?
As in ehn...
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by BlogRabbit: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na true o
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
TissuePaper:
True, just the same way girls that wear skimpy clothes are usually hard to f*ck
I'm telling you. But Nkechi with her Mama dash me long skirt can easily shift pant for you under the stares for a quick one for absolutely no cost! eh.. you'll have to hold your breath anyway grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by sirjoe1124(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
ijesuoboikxp1:
Of course girls that gives out number are very hard to get, one of my female friend that don't always give out numbers, she even asking me do you want my number like I want you to have my number so I was very surprised so reason we have been talking every since so I have really experienced many things about relationship, girls that gives out number, are hard to get like my sister you know his phone is like mtn customer care line always rings like every seconds so she's not in any serious relationship before at people will be with telling me that he your sister is cheating on me and say okay you're the one that I give her the number to be calling you so she know he gave you number which means be ready to get cheats on because she has many boyfriends so that is how it is so it has been proven when she give boys many attention that means get ready to be cheating because she can't focus on one boy because they have very many to attend to is like a customer care so you won't know the real one to be friends with forever to act as a distraction same thing goes for married women when they are married the Friends they have they will cut off from them so that you will to focus on her husband and focus on their marital life that is how it is so it has been proven.
Too many rubbish in one piece

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Truthbites: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
They just want u to leave them the hell alone

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Ewedegubbler: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
True that.. be careful with very friendly gals.. those ones toto no dey available

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Midas01:
I give out mine easily just so they don't keep disturbing for it.
Hello. Give me your number, dear
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by RTSC: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
I did the experiment in school sha.

I wooed 12 girls at June 12 Secretariat in one day, got the number of 7, ended up fuccking just two.

Very poor returns.

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
ijesuoboikxp1:
Of course girls that gives out number are very hard to get, one of my female friend that don't always give out numbers, she even asking me do you want my number like I want you to have my number so I was very surprised so reason we have been talking every since so I have really experienced many things about relationship, girls that gives out number, are hard to get like my sister you know his phone is like mtn customer care line always rings like every seconds so she's not in any serious relationship before at people will be with telling me that he your sister is cheating on me and say okay you're the one that I give her the number to be calling you so she know he gave you number which means be ready to get cheats on because she has many boyfriends so that is how it is so it has been proven when she give boys many attention that means get ready to be cheating because she can't focus on one boy because they have very many to attend to is like a customer care so you won't know the real one to be friends with forever to act as a distraction same thing goes for married women when they are married the Friends they have they will cut off from them so that you will to focus on her husband and focus on their marital life that is how it is so it has been proven.
Learn to use punctuations, making sense from everything you wrote was hard AF!

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by bjtinz: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
TissuePaper:
True, just the same way girls that wear skimpy clothes are usually hard to f*ck

Hmm
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Psalm2423(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
what exactly are you saying oga?

Aunty, me self tire o. I’ve been laughing since the first two paragraphs. grin
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by bjtinz: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
RTSC:
I did the experiment in school sha.

I wooed 12 girls at June 12 Secretariat in one day, got the number of 7, ended up fuccking just two.

Very poor returns.

Can you imagine. So your sole aim was to fcck them?

No wonder they keep refusing ,�

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Itzurboi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Is op whining us? Are you talking about the modern girls that we have now or the before before ones... Cos if nah the modern girls you dey try defend with that theory, hmmm i laff in ijesha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.