Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) (101096 Views)

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by GentleMoney: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by King204(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Standing Boobs step forward....the rest f**k off sad

3 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
That can’t be a 24year old breast joor.....u pple should stop this rough play...

3 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Hienna(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Escape from instabul!!
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Madibah(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros what made you think its one person that caused such havoc?

that destruction you are seeing there is as a result of sustained and consistent attacks by numerous mouths and diks over the years!

if only you can read the file of that boobs on various wars it has fought, you would av recommended it to be on world's books of heroes. undecided

This guy dey craze o grin

3 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Love her confidence though. However, she didn't need to put it out there to send a message. A lot of men talk about embracing their small Johnny, but they don't put it out to the public.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
it is well dats is what the breast is saying
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by happney65: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
preshdoh:
Girl's Age 24.....boobs age 94

grin grin grin
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
It is finished! No, it is totally finished!!
It has got to that point when I kneel to pray every morning, I ask God to give me everything but a GIRL child...I'm just so scared of what the world has turned to!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by favour442(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
defeated boobs

3 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
preshdoh:
Girl's Age 24.....boobs age 94

Abi.....omode olobo Grandma
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Disgusting sight
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
London bridge is fallen down fallen down
Fallen down oh Osuofia

I swear this is past tense of breast
Its now blest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Allsingles:
A lady of 24 years old is this you mean?
Please interview her, I want to know how many men that has sucked those breasts to the nature of flat tires.
she is giving it out at a flat rate of few Mb per view

2 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
24 year old ugly wh.ore. Only God knows the number of this one's body count. Only a mad man would want to marry her
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
That woman needs surgery. Honestly she better start a GoFundMe petition to uplift those fallen heroes.

2 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Be consoling yourselves.Saggy boobs are a big turnoff for guys.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros what made you think its one person that caused such havoc?

that destruction you are seeing there is as a result of sustained and consistent attacks by numerous mouths and diks over the years!

if only you can read the file of that boobs on various wars it has fought, you would av recommended it to be on world's books of heroes. undecided
grin grin
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Madibah(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Omenka
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
If one of those things slap you... You can't make it in life again.

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Over 2.5 boobs cool

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Blacksavage: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
at 24 you still dey proud of the breast wey one planet don dismantle finish... Chai! lord of all mighty have mercy on us..
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
The condition of those breasts cant be guy’s handwork,i believe it can be linked to a disease.

7 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by akmath: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
I love humility but I don't like humble titties. I prefer the ones that look at me when am talking to them.

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
The advantage of this boobs is... during sex you'll won't need handfan....

5 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
LadySarah:
Theyy will bodyshame her forgetting that their moms and sis boobs are like that.

Some breasts develop and point downwards just after.I saw it alot while in the boarding school.

Oya bring money to reset it,they will still say God forbid but they covet Nicki Minaj,cardi b and Kim k own.

SHe has embraced hers and i'm proud of her
E be like say your own follow sag.

5 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
mercyviv:
It is finished! No, it is totally finished!!
It has got to that point when I kneel to pray every morning, I ask God to give me everything but a GIRL child...I'm just so scared of what the world has turned to!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Vivian take it easy o you are fee-male o. But Honestly this girl gave it out to free-male from depression

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by MedicH: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
lol this one na parallel lines
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by alizma: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mutemenot:
cry it will never be well with who ever that maltreated those boobs . The person has doctorate degree in suckology and pressology
The same way I feel when I see Ned Regina. Her ex is supposed to be in prison for the havoc he unleash on that bade's boobs.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
If u consider a woman to be with because of firm breasts alone you are finished.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Her breast are like fallopian tube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only) / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.