Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) (101099 Views)

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by opius: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chai!!! See 24 years old girl breast lipsrsealed there is God oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Emily22(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Awon oloyon shisan cheesy grin
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by MedicH: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
mercyviv:
It is finished! No, it is totally finished!!
It has got to that point when I kneel to pray every morning, I ask God to give me everything but a GIRL child...I'm just so scared of what the world has turned to!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

but hakwana u no wan born babe? wetin u gain
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ategberoson:
shameless lot

one nonentity said she's an inspiration. how will I pay bride price of this one, mehn some men/guys are classless

I can't imagine myself marrying someone them don do road in middle of her legs and forced her boobs to retire at early age

this is disgusting. rubbish thing
you don't have to bother yourself about these troubles, Chidera is a lesbian, she's not looking to marry you either, so, no need to worry about these things.

2 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by prinxwizard(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
I love her boldness. Indeed #saggybreastsmatter
Finally I'm seeing something real in a woman after a long while.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by openmine(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros what made you think its one person that caused such havoc?

that destruction you are seeing there is as a result of sustained and consistent attacks by numerous mouths and diks over the years!

if only you can read the file of that boobs on various wars it has fought, you would av recommended it to be on world's books of heroes. undecided

Chai nairaland ohhhh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by MedicH: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
obiekunie2:

that destruction you are seeing there is as a result of sustained and consistent attacks by numerous mouths and diks over the years!

if only you can read the file of that boobs on various wars it has fought, you would av recommended it to be on world's books of heroes. undecided
lol some men go place there clothes on the boobs for ironing

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by asmovic(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
obiekunie2:

fallen heroes you mean.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by osagieomoruyi: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na wa ooo for some ladies, she is 24 and her breast is 98.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by ChristineC: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
24 or 42?
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Flat like bathroom slippers

Nonsense
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
and what will her innocent children suck?
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
safarigirl:
you don't have to bother yourself about these troubles, Chidera is a lesbian, she's not looking to marry you either, so, no need to worry about these things.
[/s]

congrats Chidera's spokeswoman. she should keep her stigma to herself and stop being an advocate to rubbish

a lesbian with low self esteem. do you know the qualities of lesbianism? men dragged that breast to the mud and you're chanting chidera is lesbian and am I suppose to be flying up and down because she's lesbian

nonsense

3 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmm...like you guys don't know that most of the big booobs are oppressed by gravity. Don't worry, once she wears a bra or tight vest, all will be lifted again.

I laugh at faint hearted young boys wanting huge ones, you've got to be man enough once the watermelon get unleashed wink

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by BrightJay: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why is this woman bent on sharing this pathetic picture every time?

What exactly do we call this graphic pictures?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by 66Angel(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chai! The boobs don sleep sleeper slippers
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Rolex66: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Three stages are involved in the life of brezz.

1) Turgidity
2)Flaccidity
3)Plasmolysis

No doubt, this is stage 3. A concentrated hypotonic solution is needed to saturate the severely plasmolysed cells back to life.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
This girl no get sense.
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Melison:
She dey wear bra before??
Na here life jare,but guys wicked oo see as them dismantle full Bobby go slippers level
Kai

It fell naturally on it's own
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by ehissi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Peejayx01:
At 24 your breast is already saggy this much, who exactly did you offend?

Instead of you to stay closed up somewhere, but no, here you are flaunting it like the world cup sad

It is in fact the world cup. World cup of breast.....
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by crafteck(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Funniest set of comments.. Thanks yall, u made my decade
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by heendrix(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Melison:
She dey wear bra before??
Na here life jare,but guys wicked oo see as them dismantle full Bobby go slippers level
Kai

Lmao grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
safarigirl:

She's a lesbian?

Really?

What a waste

1 Like

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
But why would a girls boobs sag at just 24 ?
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

congrats Chidera's spokeswoman. she should keep her stigma to herself and stop being an advocate to rubbish

a lesbian with low self esteem. do you know the qualities of lesbianism? men dragged that breast to the mud and you're chanting chidera is lesbian and am I suppose to be flying up and down because she's lesbian

nonsense

You're rather disturbed for someone who doesn't care.

She has her target audience, you don't belong to it. If you're in the market as a man, and you see someone selling a bra, do you stop to price it?

Not every product is for general consumption, you don't have any right to scatter someone's market because you are offended by it. Face the one that appeals to you, and leave her own. If men dragged the breast, and so? Is the owner complaining? Is someone not dragging your balls? Are you not sucking someone's breast? Why is her own bothering you so much?

The time some of you men use in analysing breast that you can never touch is amusing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Op put graphic pictures next time! angry
Saggy boobs are an eyesore! angry
Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by koldej(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
choi! this bress iyaff suffer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
MarianaTrench:

She's a lesbians?

Really?

What a waste
not a waste o. She has gone where she will be valued, at least women are sensitive enough not to bother about whose breast is sagging and who isn't.

Only God know wetin she suffer for men hand wey make her follow woman

2 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
safarigirl:

You're rather disturbed for someone who doesn't care.

She has her target audience, you don't belong to it. If you're in the market as a man, and you see someone selling a bra, do you stop to price it?

Not every product is for general consumption, you don't have any right to scatter someone's market because you are offended by it. Face the one that appeals to you, and leave her own. If men dragged the breast, and so? Is the owner complaining? Is someone not dragging your balls? Are you not sucking someone's breast? Why is her own bothering you so much?

[s]The time some of you men use in analysing breast that you can never touch is amusing.[/s]
Touch dat? undecided
Tufiakwa!!!
Even if she paid me, wouldn't touch that!!!
I believe i speak for 95% of sane men!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Touch dat? undecided
Tufiakwa!!!
Even if she paid me, wouldn't touch that!!!
I believe i speak for 95% of sane men!
na so.

Internet braggadocio.

6 Likes

Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by Femeto: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kini tan ti LA PA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized PussĀ„, Sex Story (adults Only) / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.