Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. (8629 Views)

This Is What A Woman Offers In A Relationship / Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kingsteve(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
I definitely am not blowing my trumpet neither am I saying am exceptional....but i was opportuned to be born in a time when values and moral standards were at a high,when men had self worth and didn't place too much value on profligacy as opposed to these times where a man with multiple girlfriends is celebrated as the real deal....I may not be able to respond to all of these comments but I wanna leave U men with these words my dad once told me...He said young man control your libido,control everything else...

Good for you, but I have a very simple question for you.
What kind of relationship do you seek from the same girl you turned down her sexual advances?
A no-sex relationship?
I await your reply!
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Chukapage(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
YorubaNinja:
She's trying to eat and have her cake at a time. She doesn't wanna date you as, she probably has someone more serious on the side but ONLY trying to get some from you and, move on. cool

"6-You've just increased ur self-worthiness. You've made urself a difficult code to decipher. 7-This increases her curiosity and inquisitiveness abt you" .... Man Law, 4:6-7

"Now that you've earned urself the bargaining power, next move... Take a few steps back from chasing her and, she'll do the chase! ... Cracking the G-Code, 10:7
Boss! Na your papa born you! Tuale! You Sabi ,Men should have some worth especially when it comes to sex man no be dog, it increases the gaming advantage! wink
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Chukapage(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
showafrica:

You bad gan, I know those type of ladies. I don't usually succumb to there advances. They usually withdraw from you after 3 or 4 tries. To me they have hidden agenda, I don't like it when a woman wants to seduces me to have sex with her
me too bro ,I have sex with a Lady when I WANT to not when SHE WANTS TO this females are cunning !

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Chukapage(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
bobokeshington:

You mean you rejected free "toto"??

My guy your mumu na 10/10
Oga sex no be food ,You niggas should have some self worth! Na una make this Females use sex wey man and woman dey enjoy dey do anyhow ,Dem dey even use am bill men undecided
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Avast(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Hello romancelanders...am gonna be quite brief.
Have been asking this damsel out for quite a couple of months now,she keeps giving me the i'm not ready response.. she has been to my place on two occasions and each time she visits,she tries initiating sex which i refuse albeit politely in a bid to prove to her I want more than just sex nor the friends with benefits ish but each time i refuse,she ends up saying it was a test....am in my early 30's looking for a serious relationship with this same lady...but what got me real perplexed was her reaction while leaving today,she looked scorned and a bit infuriated...a part of me regrets my not giving in while the other part lavish accolades on me for my resolve...pls advise me cos i feel like i lost her already.....whatever happens, i feel posterity will judge me fairly.....should I jus let her be or persist?

No lady, I repeat no lady would ever test a guy with sex. She wanted sex and you rejected so she change level.

Which kind test is that
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Chukapage(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

At the end of the day isn't all your man code and G code going to end up with sex?

Why not just chop now. angry
The guy you quoted is Correct that lady has some HIDDEN AGENDA no be all food person suppose chop because some will purge you!
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kevsmart88(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kingsteve:

Good for you, but I have a very simple question for you.
What kind of relationship do you seek from the same girl you turned down her sexual advances?
A no-sex relationship?
I await your reply!
U don't jump the gun broda....lemme tell u a lil secret...neva make sex a priority when seeking a relationship,you know why? Cos U just made her up her game unconsciously...I want a woman that would build a dynasty with me,if she finds out am not overly concerned about sex(like the rest), she goes back to the drawing board hence becoming even more resourceful....don't 4get am seeking for a life partner not a sex mate....i need a woman that would spur me to achieve the extraordinary not one who would weaponise sex at the slightest provocation....

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Avast(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
U don't jump the gun broda....lemme tell u a lil secret...neva make sex a priority when seeking a relationship,you know why? Cos U just made her up her game unconsciously...I want a woman that would build a dynasty with me,if she finds out am not overly concerned about sex(like the rest), she goes back to the drawing board hence becoming even more resourceful....don't 4get am seeking for a life partner not a sex mate....i need a woman that would spur me to achieve the extraordinary not one who would weaponise sex at the slightest provocation....

You want a life partner Not a Jackie Chan.
Lol
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kingsteve(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
You're good to go then!
Nice one!
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
I totally understand You and Kudos For showin restraint.......but next time She comes and offers You make sure You collect and collect it well......then after everything let her know that You Truly want her and that sex means little to You, case closed......You can thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by clive2u(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
to some girls if u have sex with them you are their boyfriend. you would've fvcked and see.
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2019
generationz:

Most male romancelanders don't know the diffrence between pointing out wrong things and despising the women.

It's as if they don't have mother's at home they respect.

U may not understand. 50% of NLders are hustler and as a hustler, u definitely will have a low opinion of women, except u stumble on a good one which is one in a million. I like NLder guys cus they can express their honest opinion no matter how it makes one feels.
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

U may not understand. 50% of NLders are hustler and as a hustler, u definitely will have a low opinion of women, except u stumble on a good one which is one in a million. I like NLder guys cus they can express their honest opinion no matter how it makes one feels.

So, the ones who don't have low opinions are lazy men abi?

I follow about 5 here and not once have I seen them curse out women plus even their fellow men can attest to the fact that these men are wise.

My brother doesn't say trash about women and he is successful

Sometimes you nairaland guys act like you were abandoned by your moms because no man raised by a queen will trash talk women.

Don't women on nairaland get heartbroken? Why don't we start screaming men are scum.

Change your ways because you will have daughters someday and won't want men referring to your daughters as hoes.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
generationz:

So, the ones who don't have low opinions are lazy men abi?

I follow about 5 here and not once have I seen them curse out women plus even their fellow men can attest to the fact that these men are wise.

My brother doesn't say trash about women and he is successful

Sometimes you nairaland guys act like you were abandoned by your moms because no man raised by a queen will trash talk women.

Don't women on nairaland get heartbroken? Why don't we start screaming men are scum.

Change your ways because you will have daughters someday and won't want men referring to your daughters as hoes.

What's trash about what I pointed? I say 50%. Grow up girl. U are scurrilous and dat ain't good. Be good!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.