Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. (8635 Views)

This Is What A Woman Offers In A Relationship / Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

Nairaland romance section isn't the best place to seek advice. Most of the guys here hate women and see women as tools.

That said, I'm truly proud of you.

You are one of the rare guys out there who's head isn't filled with sexual perversion. You can think straight even when the sex is being offered by a lady you like.

You know what you want and have a high self worth.

Your type hardly ever cheats in marriage.

Like I always say, if you are faithful to self when single then you can be faithful to your spouse when married.

So, about the babe, if she is not one ogbanje after your soul then she is definitely after something else. Maybe to make you a side nigga to get money from or she's just crazy about how you can have such self control.

I wouldn't advice you go against your principle to please her. I don't see the relationship working with that start. You'll always wonder if that's how she throws herself at other men she likes.

I mean, if it was just once it won't be bad but her persistence isn't a good sign. Says a lot about her self worth. She might be the type who seeks validation through her body.

I never knew a lady can voice an honest opinion about their fellow. Nice one!
But this is same way NLers points to Lady's misdeeds and u tagged them as haters. Right?
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

Imagine a man (you) thinking he knows anything.
hahahaha. You are frustrated my friend, no be me turn you to evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I never knew a lady can voice an honest opinion about their fellow. Nice one!
But this is same way NLers points to Lady's misdeeds and u tagged them as haters. Right?

Most male romancelanders don't know the diffrence between pointing out wrong things and despising the women.

It's as if they don't have mother's at home they respect.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
lilbest4:
hahahaha. I am frustrated my friend. I feel like an evening newspaper

shocked shocked
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

shocked shocked
É really pain you Lmao so you took time to edit that lol. Go masturbate and sleep loser
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
lilbest4:
É really pain me. Lmao so you took time to edit that lol. I will masturbate because I am a loser

undecided shocked shocked
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

undecided shocked shocked
very good confirming what I said by typing with your own hands that you are a loser
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Psalm2423(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
My advice to OP is this. Chop this thing then clean mouth. Make sure you wear double condoms Incase she’s trying to place pregnancy on your head. Infact, but that drug for her before you guys start. Like this I’m preparing to accept one advance on Wednesday. You need to see my condom collection.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Hello romancelanders...am gonna be quite brief.
Have been asking this damsel out for quite a couple of months now,she keeps giving me the i'm not ready response.. she has been to my place on two occasions and each time she visits,she tries initiating sex which i refuse albeit politely in a bid to prove to her I want more than just sex nor the friends with benefits ish but each time i refuse,she ends up saying it was a test....am in my early 30's looking for a serious relationship with this same lady...but what got me real perplexed was her reaction while leaving today,she looked scorned and a bit infuriated...a part of me regrets my not giving in while the other part lavish accolades on me for my resolve...pls advise me cos i feel like i lost her already.....whatever happens, i feel posterity will judge me fairly.....should I jus let her be or persist?

So proud of you bro.Had similar experience with a colleague that year. She laid almost all the guys but I gave her levels and the respect I enjoyed b4 I left was top notch.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by seanwilliam(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
hmm. if i were u, i will totally withdraw my attention and play reversed psychology on her or i will fucck her and turn her to my sexual object and kill all the good intention i have for her.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
lilbest4:
very good confirming what I said by typing with your own hands you are a loser

And you shall be banned. grin grin
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

And you shall be banned. grin grin
you think I'm like you who doesn't have a life outside Nairaland?
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by djoe21(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Have been asking this damsel out for quite a couple of months now,she keeps giving me the i'm not ready response.. she has been to my place on two occasions and each time she visits,she tries initiating sex which i refuse albeit politely in a bid to prove to her I want more than just sex nor the friends with benefits ish but each time i refuse,she ends up saying it was a test....am in my early 30's looking for a serious relationship with this same lady...but what got me real perplexed was her reaction while leaving today,she looked scorned and a bit infuriated...a part of me regrets my not giving in while the other part lavish accolades on me for my resolve...pls advise me cos i feel like i lost her already.....whatever happens, i feel posterity will judge me fairly.....should I jus let her be or persist?

You already said posterity will judge you fairly of which I agree with you. No need to worry bro, you did the right thing.
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Raddie(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Look kindly introduce her to these gentle n.landers - octopussy or is it "ara obo" and ornicus!

You should have a testimony by the end of the month!
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
lilbest4:
I don't have a life outside Nairaland.

shocked shocked
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Alexaonfleek: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
bobokeshington:

You mean you rejected free "toto"??

My guy your mumu na 10/10
no be every toto Dem dey fvck.that is how you will goan fvck spirit
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Perhaps she wanna check if u guys are sexually compatible before committing into the relationship... I may b wrong undecided
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
hmm. if i were u, i will totally withdraw my attention and play reversed psychology on her or i will fucck her and turn her to my sexual object and kill all the good intention i have for her.
Because she's holding off? Mayb she's not ready for a relationship yet or in a complicated relationship sef
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
spot on....av gotten to a point in my life where am not easily swayed by emotions or controlled by my d**k...i jus want do to it right....thanks,i feel better

Dude I love for this, I really do kiss

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by bobokeshington: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
no be every toto Dem dey fvck.that is how you will goan fvck spirit

me dey fvck anything fvkable... Ano wan no whether na spirit abi na human being
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Alexaonfleek: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
bobokeshington:

me dey fvck anything fvkable... Ano wan no whether na spirit abi na human being
ok

*Laughs in evil forces* grin

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by BigJoe19: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
bobokeshington:

You mean you rejected free "toto"??

My guy your mumu na 10/10
Shut up guy!!! It's gets to a point in life when free Toto no dey freak person, it's only sex starved people we go dey jump on Toto like say dey fon hit jackpot.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by vivypretty(f): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
op I thought your kind are now extinct.
you did well. Maybe this whole thing is new to her, if she likes you she will definitely come around.
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by DonroxyII: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
I am your age grade but I have never for once in my life hide my romantic mien for a girl I truly like to d extent of marrying .... Woman can quickly perceive you as unromantic If you ain't taking some leads or do not respond to some signs and moves !!

If I like a girl to the extent of "wifing" her ... I put the romantic card also on the table ... Too much talk and talks can be boring.... u may not actually enter Ondo State gangan but Igbara Oke and Igbara Isale as far as Oke Igbo ain't too much to make casual jokes and play about ..... (My Yoruba blothers understand me) grin
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by nuelyoyo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Don't feel bad bro, ladies should get the message that they can be turned down too. Some of them feel that world revolves around them, and that any man would fall for their advances.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by newdawn2017(f): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
showafrica:

You bad gan, I know those type of ladies. I don't usually succumb to there advances. They usually withdraw from you after 3 or 4 tries. To me they have hidden agenda, I don't like it when a woman wants to seduces me to have sex with her
I love that resistance, it's innocence to me, that's what drives me insane.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by DonroxyII: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
Bad Boy Devil grin
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by DonroxyII: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Perhaps she wanna check if u guys are sexually compatible before committing into the relationship... I may b wrong undecided
You may not be wrong .... All cards need to be laid on the table b4 you can conclude someone is worthy of being your wife or Husband ... !!
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by newdawn2017(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
and what makes you think i only want sex....the life u choose to lead is solely dependent on choices...it's obvious u misunderstood my post...have a great day young man
I love dis. I am based in Lagos, ur type is very rare
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kevsmart88(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ok...will be in lagos soon...maybe we could have a friendly chat over some drinks
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kingsteve(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
All these forming sef...
Toto, you no get, even when offered on a platter...
Relationship, you no get!
To what end?
Smh
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kevsmart88(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kingsteve:
All these forming sef...
Toto, you no get, even when offered on a platter...
Relationship, you no get!
To what end?
Smh
I definitely am not blowing my trumpet neither am I saying am exceptional....but i was opportuned to be born in a time when values and moral standards were at a high,when men had self worth and didn't place too much value on profligacy as opposed to these times where a man with multiple girlfriends is celebrated as the real deal....I may not be able to respond to all of these comments but I wanna leave U men with these words my dad once told me...He said young man control your libido,control everything else...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Break Up Songs/pity Party Songs / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? / Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.