Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) (1873 Views)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... / Meet Shabani, The 'Handsome' Male Gorilla Japanese Women Are Tripping For(pics) / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2010
I am sorry folks. A wild animal called kay177 has disturbed my peace, and I have decided to put it in its place. grin. Please refrain from commenting lest you get hurt! grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Dsense(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2010
U for upload Red women picture.Mtchewwww
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by googles: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2010
undecided

I think she looks so much better wen shez clothed and without the funny expression on her face undecided
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2010
googles:

undecided

I think she looks so much better wen shez clothed and without the funny expression on her face  undecided

It is good that it is just your thought, not a fact!
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Dsense(m): 12:29am On Nov 08, 2010
googles:

undecided

I think she looks so much better wen shez clothed and without the funny expression on her face  undecided
But the expression her face is cool.I mea not too bad. undecided
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2010
D-sense:

U for upload Red women picture.Mtchewwww

Your post makes no sense. There is absolutely nothing wrong in liking a particular race of people; if you want red women, please create a thread.

There are threads honoring white women, but when it comes to black women, folks start to complain.
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Dsense(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Your post makes no sense. There is absolutely nothing wrong in liking a particular race of people; if you want red women, please create a thread.

There are threads honoring white women, but when it comes to black women, folks start to complain.

I meant Blue Women tongue
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by googles: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2010
omo_to_dun:

It is good that it just your thought, not a fact!

so why does my thot bother you so much  undecided

yuh necessarily dont have to quote err'body dat posts on your thread you know
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 08, 2010
googles:

so why does my thot bother you so much  undecided

yuh necessarily dont have to quote err'body dat posts on your thread you know

I just made an observation about your thought the same way you made one about the picture that I posted---I did not foolishly assume that it bothered you.

And why does my quoting everyone bother you?
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by MsPotato(f): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2010
Dark CHocolate women are gorgeously beautiful. Hands down! wink
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by MrsEve: 3:20am On Nov 08, 2010
Don't make me POST MY PICTURES DAMMIT! angry cheesy
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by MsPotato(f): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2010
MrsEve:

Don't make me POST MY PICTURES DAMMIT! angry cheesy

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 08, 2010
My Boo is 101% prettier than her. She's ok tho.
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by CyberG: 4:28am On Nov 08, 2010
Just one woman? How is one person women??
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 08, 2010
CyberG:

Just one woman? How is one person women??

I am sorry I did not articulate my intentions correctly. What I intended was for others to join me in posting pictures.
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by madlady(f): 4:48am On Nov 08, 2010
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by kay177(m): 4:52am On Nov 08, 2010
why is this your beautiful black women standing like a  frog, definately the poster of this tread is not far from thesame posture of his tread
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

why is this your beautiful black women standing like a  frog, definately the poster of this tread is not far from thesame posture of his tread

Chai, I have been insulted a lot on NL, but this one really got through to me. Well done.

But after looking at your profile, I understood why you would be this bitter. Oh boy, I have seem lots of gorillas in my time, but you are one ancient looking ape. That white woman must have made a fortune selling your picture on ebay under the title:
[center]A Picture of Me Hugging The Most Tamed Chimpanzee. [/center]

Your parents should be sued for inflicting you with the ugly disease!
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by kay177(m): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Chai, I have been insulted a lot on NL, but this one really got through to me. Well done.

But after looking your profile, I understood why you would be this bitter. Oh boy, I have seem lots of gorillas in my time, but you are one ancient looking ape. That white woman must have made a fortune selling your picture on ebay under the title:
[center]A Picture of Me Hugging The Most Tamed Chimpanzee. [/center]

Your parents should be sued for inflicting you with the ugly disease!

WHERE I AM TODAY WHAT I HAVE ACHIEVED IN LIFE, YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER PLUS YOUR UNBORN GENERATION CAN NEVER COME CLOSE TO IT, YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID IDIOT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN, POSTING A FROG ON NL INSTEAD OF A HUMAN BEING THAT SHOWS THE KIND OF GENE PASSED TO YOU FROM YOUR PARENTS, AN HUNGRY BOY LIKE YOU, LOOKING FOR CROOK WAYS TO MAKE ENDS MET, YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME FOR POUNDS STERLING IN A POLITE WAY, BORN BASTAR D,
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2010
^^
I touched a nerve, didn't I? It is typical of failures like you to tout your imaginative success when you are feeling irrelevant. It is not a must that you write in English, pidgin English will do. So, I'll advise you to take your hourly medication, relax for a couple of minutes, gather your thoughts into a coherent unit, and then post a reply. I still doubt that you have the mental fortitude or capability to pull off such a minute feat, but you can prove me wrong.

Please, remember to take your time while replying, do not let your gorilla instinct take over your ability to think(try hard to fight it) grin. I never knew that there was a gorilla-accessible keyboard. Hmmm, technology is great, don't you agree? grin

I can only imagine what your daily predicament must be: going through life while being mistaken for a wild animal which escaped from the zoo. Of course, no one in my family can achieve what you have achieved: we are not disturbingly ugly, not gorillas, not semi-illiterate, not unsuccessful, and we are not obtuse minded. If after all your plastic surgery, you turned out this way, how did you initially look? Please don't tell me. I do not want to be scarred for life.

Send my regards to the gorillas. grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2010
Dead zone grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by kay177(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2010
omo_to_dun:

^^
I touched a nerve, didn't I? It is typical of failures like you to tout your imaginative success when you are feeling irrelevant. It is not a must that you write in English, pidgin English will do. So, I'll advise you to take your hourly medication, relax for a couple of minutes, gather your thoughts into a coherent unit, and then post a reply. I still doubt that you have the mental fortitude or capability to pull off such a minute feat, but you can prove me wrong.

I can only imagine what your daily predicament must be: going through life while being mistaken for a wild animal which escaped from the zoo. Of course, no one in my family can achieve what you have achieved; we are not disturbingly ugly, not semi-illiterate, not unsuccessful, and we are not obtuse minded. If after all your plastic surgery, you turned out this way, how did you initially look? Please don't tell me. I do not want to be scarred for life.

Send my regards to the gorillas. grin

no one in my family can achieve what you have achieved.

GREAT ! YOU HAVE FINALLY ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT YOU WERE BORN TO FAIL IN LIFE, IT IS ONLY FAILED PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THAT ARE COMPLETELY FUSTRATED, UNEMPLOYED VAGABOND, DEPENDING ON YOUR POOR PARENTS TO GET A LIFE SO THAT YOU CAN SURVIVE cry cry, BUT YOU KNOW WELL THAT THE OLD WOMAN IN YOUR FAMILY THAT PUT CURSE ON YOU IS NO MORE, MORESO, THE CURSE PLACED ON YOU  SHALL CONTINUE TO LIVE WITH  YOU,  YOU SHALLWONDER ABOUT ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, AND YOUR  LIFE SHALL BE LIKE THAT OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR SO SHALL IT BE, SO SHALL IT STAY EVER,
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2010
LOL NOTE: Rich men don't make noise,
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2010
@gorilla
It is evident that you do not know how to read. When I mentioned that my family has not achieved what you have, I meant they have not achieved all the things I clearly delineated in my previous post.

I have nothing more to say to you: you can not even put up a good retort!

kay177:

YOU SHALL WONDER ABOUT ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
You mean "wander". Chai, you have made my day with your novel dumbness; well, actually, not really novel since you inherited it. But seriously, how did you get through life this dumb?
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2010
Yippee Kiddies in action grin , Seriously these two are making my night grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by kay177(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2010
REALITY101:

LOL NOTE: Rich men don't make noise,

TRUE TALK, I KNOW HE IS ONLY SEEKING UNDUE ATTENTION, SINCE WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME RANK, CLASS  AND SOCIAL STATUS, NO NEED TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH HIM. BYE grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by kay177(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2010
REALITY101:

Yippee Kiddies in action grin , Seriously these two are making my night grin

YEYE REALITY101, WHO DEY MAKE YOUR NITE YOU BETTER GO SLEEP? NA YOUR FRIEND DEY MAKE YOUR NITE, NO BE ME OO, BECAUSE ME I GET LIFE BROS. grin grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2010
REALITY101:

Yippee Kiddies in action  grin ,  Seriously these two are making my night  grin

I am glad to be of service. grin

kay177:

TRUE TALK, I KNOW HE IS ONLY SEEKING UNDUE ATTENTION, SINCE WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME RANK, CLASS  AND SOCIAL STATUS, NO NEED TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH HIM. BYE grin

The irony! You agree with REALITY yet you are still touting your intangible success. Typical village boy. Abeg, go back into your cage lest you sleep outside; of course, by sleeping outside, you wouldn't be at a disadvantage since you are a gorilla, but I care about the safety of humans grin grin grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by kay177(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2010
be bold to post your picture, where you and your family were drinking gari and kuli kuli. ooo no need to exchange words with you again grin grin grin grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2010
omo_to_dun:

I am glad to be of service. grin

The irony! You agree with REALITY yet you are still touting your intangible success. Typical village boy. Abeg, go back into your cage lest you sleep outside; of course, by sleeping outside, you wouldn't be at a disadvantage since you are a gorilla, but I care about the safety of humans grin grin grin

Bro now I can believe your really rich wealthy after viewing your profile. It's only a wealthy man that can afford that Bleep large of your wife kind I hail u bro  grin

And  you kay177  grin  come back here. I ain't feeling sleepy yet
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by kay177(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2010
REALITY101:

Bro no I can believe your really rich wealthy after viewing your profile. It's only a wealthy man that can afford that Bleep large of your wife kind I hail u bro  grin

And  you kay177  grin  come back here. I ain't feeling sleepy yet

CRAZY BOY REALITY101, LAUGHING, ROLLING, SUMMERSAULTING ALL ON THE GROUND, THE YOHKOZUNA WIFE YOU MEAN,  LAUGH DON SCATTER MY HEAD HERE OOO, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) by kay177(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2010
REALITY101:

Bro no I can believe your really rich wealthy after viewing your profile. It's only a wealthy man that can afford that Bleep large of your wife kind I hail u bro grin

And you kay177 grin come back here. I ain't feeling sleepy yet

OOOO BOY, REALITY101, THE GUY MUST GIVE YOU ONE YOHKOZUNA WEY HIM DEY TAKE POSE FOR HIM PROFILE PAGE, I LIKE YOU MY BROTHER NO GO TAKE DISEASE OOOO AS GIRL FRIEND, YOU BE CHAP MAN I TRUST YOU cool cool

(1) (2)

My Facebook Love,hmmm! / Where Can I Buy Pheromones? / It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.