Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports (45136 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Burgerlomo: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congrats! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bobokeshington: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
I wonder what is going to do in UK. If you use your money purchase UK visa you're on your own .Because uk is more less of Nigeria.

Are you trying to compare UK with your Shit Hole called Nigeria... Abi aiye se eleyi ni??

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by ahmEenu(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
If you are a real niggarrr and you are into bombing

You will know Canada and UK is a dry land
interesting. Can u teach me more about bombing. #iBeRealNigga
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by NigeriaEngineer(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Even the country became too hot for the wife of the president...my sister congrats jare

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by BlueAir: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Still better than india
Slawormir:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by AfroKnight: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is what we should do for our kids. Give them better opportunities to excel.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by phorget(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigeria a praying nation and her citizen is celebrating getting a visa to a less praying nations.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by careytommy37(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
bobokeshington:

Are you trying to compare UK with your Shit Hole called Nigeria... Abi aiye se eleyi ni??

Some people just like deceiving themselves

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
I wonder what is going to do in UK. If you use your money purchase UK visa you're on your own .Because uk is more less of Nigeria.

Mumu spotted

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Calito1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

No be lie
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by phorget(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
ahmEenu:

Go and join boko-haram they'll train you how to bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Mccullum: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE DUAL CITIZEN BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT TRIPLE CITIZENSHIP, THERE IS NOT PROBLEM IF THE CONSTITUTION OF THOSE COUNTRIES ACCEPTED MULTIPLE CITIZENSHIP. CONGRATS TO HER.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by juman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
One nigeria is a mistake.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by saucecoder: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
I urge every Nigerian with the means to aspire to something like this.
Anyone who told you that Nigeria will get better is a scam artist. Get a western country's kpali today my people.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by YorubaNinja: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Making the most of being their citizen is the most important.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Don't come to conclusion because of the illegal immigrants you know in the UK.

UK is far better than Canada and USA I can tell you that for free. From health care, transport system ,support for families, student loans buying a house and you can become very settled in one month of getting to the UK. What else do you want ? Oh to be spoon fed ? Well no other country will do that for you but UK will literally help you put the spoon in your mouth.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by tot(f): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
What's the big deal? Several people have dual / multi citizenship and don't come online to post it. Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by saintkola(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:

And you think you've made sense?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Treasure17(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
is she single?
She's married
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
To get both passports she mist have stayed minimum 12 years in both countries combined and how are we sure she is telling the truth? Lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by ajl: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Brainless people. While you all suppose to be crying for yourselves. Running to the countries of the same people who took some of your ancestors as slaves, raped and virtually obliterated your cultures and religions, and turned your personality in and out to the point of self-hate.

Dont get me wrong. I have 2 passports and a means to get the third one but to me it's not something to celebrate. Nigerians are surely different beings. Reasons heartless politicians "Bleep" the people right, left, and center because most don't stand or believe in anything. Almost a perfect fit to the description of Lugard.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Alvin212(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Baba which land is fertile
For bombing

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
tunjilomo:
Ok. How does someone come in possession of three different passports?

The green one is very useless...40k and extra change for puff puff and Fanta while u wait...

She probably got the Canadian via express entry.. easy as well if U can go tru the requirements under one year....

The uk is the hardest ... but easy if u can get pregnant for a citizen

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

One sported cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Dee60: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
If Canadians did to Canada what Nigerians are doing to Nigeria no one will go for their passport.

If Britons did to Britain what Nigerians are doing to Nigeria no one will go for their passport.

Stop wishing or praying to get their passports until you have first cleansed yourself.

If Nigerians can do to Nigeria what Canadians have done to Canada, then Nigerians in Canada would even wish to quickly come back home.

Our problems are ourselves. And its deep in the blood.

Sex for grades. Police and wey ya particulars? Sharing of loot by public offers. Systems not working so that they can extort. Who does all these? Nigerians.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by RTSC: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lucky bastard.

Her wife material potential has increased by nearly 1000 points.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alvin212:

Baba which land is fertile
For bombing
Another one sported grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
ibkonekt:
Congrats ... I am single and searching for her specifically

Guy!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by IamCharles123: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
ahmEenu:
Efcc spotted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos / Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea / Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.