Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

"Desire" By John Mfon - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Desire" By John Mfon (47513 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
izaray:
Smart is a gay?shocked shocked
bisexual would be the right word.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nuel45(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
this story na blast
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2019
★Uniuyo Campus★

The room was pipping hot as Vera tried to open the windows for easy ventilation. She silently cursed the PHCN as they failed in their duty to provide power. Her mind wandered back to the incident with Smart as she tried to reason on what to do to save her relationship with Smart. To her, Smart was purely simpatico. The condition was stultifying. An idea popped up: She thought on buying Smart a gift, an expensive one but Smart never valued a ladolcevita life. She heaved a sigh as she left to retrieved her phone on a small table which was ringing. She gave a contemptous sigh and answered the call.
Vera: hello
Harry: My love, lover, lovest
Vera: yeah, good afternoon.
Harry: how your body?
Vera: am fine and you?
Harry: merry xmas, how dis month ko dey?
Vera: i don't know, I'm just in dire need of money for my handout.
Harry: shooo! What of the 50k i been give you lastmonth?
Vera: that one was for my school fees.
Harry: so like how much you need now?
Vera: like 30k.
Harry: blat of Jehovah! Baby u deh build house?
Vera: University is damn expensive! Honey I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Harry: no shake! I deh with you before tomorrow i ko send you the money.
Vera: awwwn! You are the best!
Harry: i ko flex you this xmas ooo my love for you deh burn me.
Vera: ok! Bye.
Harry: i love you
Vera: thanks.
Harry: follow talk say you love me!
Vera: i love you, thanks!
The call was disconnected.

Smart relaxed on a chair in a drinking bar, before him was empty bottles of beer. He bit his lower lips occasionally in a bid to ease the pain "he felt. He had programmed different measures to win Vera back but couldn't sum up the courage to meet her because he felt guilty but he had always believed Vera's love will cure him of his skullduggery activities with men and he knew that something had to be done immediately. The influence of alcohol gave him the required morale boost he needed. He paid the bartender and marched like a soldier to Vera's lodge. An internal debate spurred up in his subconcious, a debate between himself and alcohol.

Alcohol: baba you don bleep up, you sure say dat girl ko accept you back?
Smart: One with God is a majority.
Alcohol: Meaning?
Smart: Ask it shall be given.
Alcohol: All those bible you deh quote no ko help you.
Smart: Get behind me satan.
Alcohol: Na me you deh call satan, if i be satan who you be?
Smart: He that call upon the name of God shall be saved!
Alcohol: You sabi say ke you be yansh man.
Smart: The son of God interceedes for me.
Alcohol: Your sins deh smell.
Smart: Christ in me, the hope of glory.

He continued quoting bible verses and jumping imaginary gutter and bridges. He arrived Vera's lodge and made for the door but stoped abruptly. "For what is in me is" greater than what is in the world- deutronomy 5 vs 19" Smart quoted and made the sign of the cross.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 4:40am On Dec 04, 2019
"I love you Vera and i want to marry you! The love i feel for you is ethereal, it flows like an ocean in its deepest torrent! Marry me Vera, make me happy! I have never in my life felt this certain, believe me when i tell you that my love for you is real.i promise to stand by you and forget our past. Be with me Vera i foresee a bright future with you by my side let's live a life devoid of maliciousness and any form of wrangle".Smart said and pulled out a diamond box.
"I'm scared!" Vera said uncertain.
"Your man is a fighter, he will fight for you and hold your peace!" Smart said.
"I will " Vera said and Smart inserted the ring into her finger.
He rose and claimed her lips. They lip-wrestled, ate each tongues and explored their bodies widly. Smart tore her blouse and immediately undid her bra. "Easy" Vera said.
Smart stared at her breast in mental comparison. "Victoria own is better, Philip biceps is the best". Vera on sensing his withdrawal pushed her aroused nipples into his mouth as Smart chewed and suckled drawing deep moans from Vera. He pinned her to the wall and continued kissing her. Vera fingers procedeed into her pussy but Smart stoped her. "Not yet". She nodded like a kid. Smart undid his trousers and brought out his dick. Vera went low and sucked it hard as Smart grunted in pleasure, he felt his balls tightened and retrieved his dick. He pinned her to the wall and began sucking her clitoris. He teased the entrance with his tongue and Vera started writhing in tears on the wall. Her knees buckled and she made to bend but Smart held her tight.
"Oooooouch, ahhhhh!" She sobbed as she held Smart head for support. She grunted deeply and began sobbing as her orgasm spread through her. Smart claimed her lips holding her hands apart as she grunted deep into Smart mouth.
"My heart" Smart teased.
"Bleep me please" She sobbed.
Smart squeezed her nipples and she screamed. Smart immediately slammed his dick into Vera's pussy and the effect made her boobs jam together. Smart held her boobs for support as he bleeped her hard.
"Baby open your eyes" Smart grunted. Vera opened her eyes and they stared at themselves.
"Aaaaaaah, ooooouch, my God, please help me, I'm dying, aaaaaaaaaaaaa" Vera sobbed and soon began screaming. Smart inserted his fingers into her mouth to muffle her screams. She struggled to stand but her legs wobbled. Pleasurable pains threatened to tear her body apart as Smart tugged on her boobs. He withdrawed his dick and turned her and inserted from the back and began slamming her. Vera screamed, grunted, cried, whimpered and began shaking she lost balance and fell down. Smart carried her up and tossed her on the bed. He parted her legs and began bleeping her.
"Smart! Please ooooouch" She moaned and began thrusting back. Smart groaned the feeling was heavenly. He couldn't stop himself as he released inside her.
Vera sobbed writhing on the bed. Smart inserted his two fingers into her pussy and began bleeping her hard.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Smart inserted her two fingers and began bleeping her hard squeezing her nipples. She screamed out, jerked and squirmed.
"You are drunk! Smart" Vera gasped.
"I'm possesed by the spirit" Smart responded.
"You haven't bleeped me this hard before" Vera gasped.
"Old things have passed away" Smart responded. Vera stared at him skeptically. "Are you okay? and what did you bring for me?"
"Silver and gold i have not but what i have i give to you" Smart replied.
"And what is that?" Vera asked.
"The dick of life, she who tastes it shall thirst no more" Smart quoted.
"I can see you are really drunk" Vera said and punched his chest.
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" Smart replied.
Victoria couldn't restrain her laughter."When did you suddenly turn a preacher?"
"The very day the spirit baptised me at river whisky, and said in a loud voice: here is my beloved son on whom i have approved! Listen to him" Smart said and closed his eyes.
"No wonder! You reek of alcohol!" She said and kissed him.
The door bursted open "damn" Victoria cursed, she just caught Smart and Vera nude on the deal.
"Smart you will pay for this no one double crosses me " Victoria muttered and slammed the door shut.

★Okon- Eket★

"James how fa na you don reason the girl?" Peter asked.
"I don reason am but i never collect her phone number" James sighed.
"Na craze you craze so! how you ko take contact am" Okon said.
"Na to go her programme" James responded.
"Which programme?" Okon asked.
"Na church programme, she say she one see me" James added.
"After you go" Udoh responded absent mindedly.
"Guys abeg i need una help, una ko follow me go dat programme" James said.
"Jesus of Jehovah! No talk dat kind talk, for over twenty nine i no smell church! U wan make God kill me abi?" Okon screamed.
"No be like that?"James tried to plead.
"No be like what, ur plan shall not stand neither shall it come to pass!" Okon roared.
"Harry, you gast help me! I no fit go the church alone" James reasoned.
"Guy no vex! I'm not a christian" Harry said and stood up.
"My sins too many!" Peter added.
"James when last did you smell a church! do you even haff a cross or bible?" Harry asked.
"I no remember when las i go church but i deh ready now to dash my life to angel Jesus" James added.
"Ahboi! Rest in peace" Udoh said.
"Meaning?" James chirped.
"Die your die alone!" Udoh clarified.
Harry remember say wen you been bring school proposal na all of us been follow you go. Na were i don bring church proposal una deh form satan" James charged.
"Na you be satan! I no wan go church make spirit come carry me nack for ground" Okon added.
"Na your type spirit deh carry! You were 51222 demons deh your body" Harry yabbed. "The only thing be say u ko buy us bible and olive oil" Harry stated.
"No qualms! Which version of bible you deh use?" James asked.
"Version 6.5" Okon replied.
"Buy any version, no buy the one were hausa names full" Udoh stated.
"What of cross? Okon ko construct am" Harry stated.
"Money no deh we for sew white gown" Harry said.
"Una deh mad, no be catholic we deh go" James informed.
"Bro church na church!" Harry stated. "Wetin be the name of the church sef?" Udoh asked.
"Africanaa----" James tried to recall.
"Africana wetin? You see how your life deh? Place wey you wan go you no sabi the name" Harry mocked.
"African charismatic christiana Jehovah" James said.
"Aboi u do well, clap for yourself! Idiot" Harry jabbed.

You all shouldn't miss next episode as the 'agberos' goes to church.

DESIRE®

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by kakakoshina(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
owk, wont miss it for i dont want to miss the coming of Christ in agberos life
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
izaray:

Na bisexual, he dey do dem both
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
izaray:

I think he is bi, because he also got down with Victoria.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2019
Chapter 9
★Agbero for christ★

★UniUyo Campus★

There are some conditions in life that are preposterous and its effect might make one harum-scarum. But one should always be obvious to the fact that desperate measures calls for desperate strategies. Even though, the after effect will leave you in proclivity but notwithstanding one should always try to watch out for a presage before embarking on a journey cuz you might be blocked on the path where there is no going back. Never be a blithe!

"Smart what tha hell do you take me for?" Victoria asked. After the scene she saw in Vera's room, she strolled round the lodge hoping to catch a glimpse of Smart.
Smart froze and turned automatically, gave a slight chuckle and moved forward.
"Oops! You think I'm a looser huh?" Victoria screamed after him.
"Yes! Victory belongs to the Lord" Smart screamed in reply.
"My guts already envisaged this" Victoria screamed rushed and blocked his path.
"Do you think you could Bleep me and go free?"Victoria asked in gritted teeth.
"Oh! I almost forgot that I'm speaking with a-soon-to-be lawyer" Smart said with a chuckle. "Are you gonna sue me?" Smart scoffed.
"You still take me for a fool huh? Thanks for acknowledging the fact that I'm a badass lawyer" Victoria chuckled.
"Now can you leave my path?" Smart said and tried waving her.
"Let's see how Vera will feel when she founds out that her boyfriend is straffing someone else" Victoria sniggered.
"Trust me bitch! that game won't work this time" Smart scorned.
"Shaarrap! You ass fucker! you really needed to see your face when you were mating your male friend" Victoria half screamed.
Smart grew stiff at once, his mouth felt dry. Before he could say anything Victoria left him in his trance-like dilema.
"Damn it!" He cursed and ran after Victoria.

★Okon-Eket★

"Fada lawd Gawd!
Thou no deh form starch
Thou art the Lord that live in heaven and hell.
Fada collect five you be baba!
No be waka, na high five
as we wan go your presence
make dem no pursue us
The bible say in the book of jacob vs 27: never suffer little boys to see shame.
Baba as we deh go your presence make satan die.
fada kill us with sense
Send macho boys from heaven and hell to come protect.
Fada, i deh come your presence to make a lady happy.
fada make the lady happy
Mirriam i command you to be happy
i ko run you, and we will marry and manufacture children.
All we ask in the heavenly fada name we haff pray. "James prayed

"Amennnn, fire, fire, hallelujah, Praise se lawd" The five men roared.
"James your prayer fit make person mess, your prayer no touch my spiritual spirit" Okon said.
"We deh ready" James said as he unpacked a bag and distrubuted bible to his friends. "Take care of dat book dey tin cost ooo" James said.
"James which version you buy give me and the thing small" Peter stated.
"Bros! money no reach to market big,big bible for all of una and sef Peter you be small pikin manage that small bible"James said to Peter
"I no fit! my bible deh to small" Peter pressed further.
"Oya go and buy your own" James said.
"James dis one were my Bible black, sure say the tin no ko kill me and which version be this?" Harry asked.
"Oboi, na King James version weh i buy for una and na Gideons version Peter deh hold so" James explained.
"No make me slap you, you no see King Harry version to buy?" Harry asked.
"Boys! make we go, everly madman na madman" James said. He pulled out another nylon and distrubuted a bottle of redcross oil to them. "This one you ko carry am nack your enemies for head GBOAA! and the person ko run mad" James explained.
"You for buy am plenty na, my enemies many both home and abroad" Harry said.
"Idiot like you no fit get enemy for abroad all your enemies deh for una village" Peter fired at Harry.
"May be na you i ko nack this bottle for head first" Harry said gesturing closer to.
"Wat of native egg, calabash and cross" Udoh asked.
"Idiot! You think say na una village shrine we deh go" James fired.
"Harry commot bike we don late" James said.
Harry retrieved his bike from the parkinglot. They hopped on it and rode off.

"James hold that bottle oil well make eh no nack my head by mistakenly, when i run mental i no ko hear sorry" Peter warned and adjusted him self.

★African Church of Jehovah★

Pastor Iniobong led the worship session. The church atmosphere was spirit filled. The arena was filled with people.

"Make this church get license i no wan make NAFDAC come harrass us" Harry said observing the church.
A male usher kept beckoning them to move to the front.
"Na by force" Udoh screamed at the usher.
"Udoh! Control your mouth, God fit kill you anytime for here" Okon cautioned. James kept staring round and his eyes met what he searched for.
Mirriam was dressed in a pencil black skirt which clung to her as a second skin with a pradizo white shirt, her hair was packed into a black beret. She sat in the front pew.
"See my babe" James muttered excitedly. They surfed the whole church with their eyes but couldn't find a suitable seat at the rear.
James kept on persuading to move to the front pew directly opposite where Mirriam choir sat.
"I sabi say na woman deh scratch you for armpit, you wan make i go sit for front bench" Udoh said.

"Please everyone should settle down, the Living choir is about to minister". Pastor Iniobong said.
Harry and friends had no choice but to seat at the front. James waved at Mirriam but the gesture wasn't reciprocated.
"May be she no deh see from far" James consoled himself.
An idea popped in his brain.

Testimony time!
Blessing time.
"I wish to use this medium to appeal to any body here who the lord has touched to come and testify to the glory of God" a junior pastor said.

Mr. James ikponekpo stood up and bounced to the podium in a grand style.
"Oh! Lawd our guy haff run mad" Okon exclaimed.

"Praise se lord! The blat of Chisos of gethsemane is sufficient to the pple dat are baptised"
"God love people to be in holy matrimony, that is why he send his lastborn jesu christe to come and kill herself for human kind he was born in a cowpen for us human beans to be born on a horse pen" James said.

"Our guy don shape him lifeooo na who send am to go preach" Harry breath.

"The lord has bless my hustle, sing this song with me. Instrumentalist nack that tin make church run mad.
♪fire haff burn heaven♪
♪Heaven came down♪
♪Chisos was born on christmas♪
♪On kalfary, he die for my life♪
♪Chisos come down and die again♪

James concluding his special rendition. The whole congregation screamed in laughter. "That song na special album i just one sing am short! Make dem fake musicians no steal am".

Harry and friends gave him a standing ovation.

"♪Poverty die! die!!die!!!♪
♪Poverty die♪
♪When i wake up no be by my power♪
He dropped the microphone and bounced back to his seat.

"Is dat guy a christian?" Pastors exclaimed from the podium.
"I bind you in Jesus name!" Pastor Ini exclaimed.
"My guy see as everybody deh feel your stupity" Harry said.
James saw Mirriam laughing as if she inhaled laughing gas.
"God kill me!" James muttered. The reality of his act now dawned on him.
"Oga you will make a good choirmaster" a lady giggled softly his ears. He turned sharply and met Mirriam.
He felt in cloud nine staring at her luscious lips.
"Am i ...a .." James stuttered.
"Don't panic James I'll love to have you in my choir. I love your voice" Mirriam said.

To say James' was an understatement. His head felt like bursting, he smiled sheepishly and his friends were staring at Mirriam in admiration.
"Can i have your contact please?"Mirriam asked.
"Jehovah" James gasped in disbelief.
He called out his contact.
"I'll text you the time and day" Mirriam said threw a peck and left.

"Chei! Who no like better thing" Harry screamed Zlatan verse.
"In every disgrace, there is grace, in every Mirriam, there is a ram" Okon said.
They spent the rest of the service sleeping deeply and snoring.

One of the men who followed Mirriam for the evangelism recognised Harry and friends snoring deeply.
"The son of the devils are forever son of the devils". He muttered and tapped the chair Okon sat on.
Okon jerked and almost slapped the man. "If na fight deh worry you, make we meet outside" Okon growled at the man."and i deh with olive oil if you try me again, you ko run mental"

To be continued.........
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by waphub: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Noblejohn32:
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No parts of this work is to be reproduced or transmitted without the prior permission of the writer.
Please constructive criticism is welcomed.

DESIRE
(c) John Mfon

like your work.pls can i post this story on my site and fb group
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2019
waphub:

like your work.pls can i post this story on my site and fb group
what is the name of the site, 09073231030 is my number, contact me
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2019
@ waphub.

Boss with respect, facebook is filled with plariagist and you know it hurts a writer to see his work being copied and even the id changed. But i will give consideration to you posting on your blog with my name unchanged and intact.
But you gast find your guy something.

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Fresh episode loading.......

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by izaray(f): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Noblejohn32:
Fresh episode loading.......
We don wait tire na, since yesterday fa undecided
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2019
izaray:
We don wait tire na, since yesterday fa undecided
i dropped an update yesterday.

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by izaray(f): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Noblejohn32:

i dropped an update yesterday.
Hahaha...I just finished reading it, thanks alot
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Glossystar(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Noblejohn32:
Chapter 9
★Agbero for christ★

★UniUyo Campus★

There are some conditions in life that are preposterous and its effect might make one harum-scarum. But one should always be obvious to the fact that desperate measures calls for desperate strategies. Even though, the after effect will leave you in proclivity but notwithstanding one should always try to watch out for a presage before embarking on a journey cuz you might be blocked on the path where there is no going back. Never be a blithe!

"Smart what tha hell do you take me for?" Victoria asked. After the scene she saw in Vera's room, she strolled round the lodge hoping to catch a glimpse of Smart.
Smart froze and turned automatically, gave a slight chuckle and moved forward.
"Oops! You think I'm a looser huh?" Victoria screamed after him.
"Yes! Victory belongs to the Lord" Smart screamed in reply.
"My guts already envisaged this" Victoria screamed rushed and blocked his path.
"Do you think you could Bleep me and go free?"Victoria asked in gritted teeth.
"Oh! I almost forgot that I'm speaking with a-soon-to-be lawyer" Smart said with a chuckle. "Are you gonna sue me?" Smart scoffed.
"You still take me for a fool huh? Thanks for acknowledging the fact that I'm a badass lawyer" Victoria chuckled.
"Now can you leave my path?" Smart said and tried waving her.
"Let's see how Vera will feel when she founds out that her boyfriend is straffing someone else" Victoria sniggered.
"Trust me bitch! that game won't work this time" Smart scorned.
"Shaarrap! You ass fucker! you really needed to see your face when you were mating your male friend" Victoria half screamed.
Smart grew stiff at once, his mouth felt dry. Before he could say anything Victoria left him in his trance-like dilema.
"Damn it!" He cursed and ran after Victoria.

★Okon-Eket★

"Fada lawd Gawd!
Thou no deh form starch
Thou art the Lord that live in heaven and hell.
Fada collect five you be baba!
No be waka, na high five
as we wan go your presence
make dem no pursue us
The bible say in the book of jacob vs 27: never suffer little boys to see shame.
Baba as we deh go your presence make satan die.
fada kill us with sense
Send macho boys from heaven and hell to come protect.
Fada, i deh come your presence to make a lady happy.
fada make the lady happy
Mirriam i command you to be happy
i ko run you, and we will marry and manufacture children.
All we ask in the heavenly fada name we haff pray. "James prayed

"Amennnn, fire, fire, hallelujah, Praise se lawd" The five men roared.
"James your prayer fit make person mess, your prayer no touch my spiritual spirit" Okon said.
"We deh ready" James said as he unpacked a bag and distrubuted bible to his friends. "Take care of dat book dey tin cost ooo" James said.
"James which version you buy give me and the thing small" Peter stated.
"Bros! money no reach to market big,big bible for all of una and sef Peter you be small pikin manage that small bible"James said to Peter
"I no fit! my bible deh to small" Peter pressed further.
"Oya go and buy your own" James said.
"James dis one were my Bible black, sure say the tin no ko kill me and which version be this?" Harry asked.
"Oboi, na King James version weh i buy for una and na Gideons version Peter deh hold so" James explained.
"No make me slap you, you no see King Harry version to buy?" Harry asked.
"Boys! make we go, everly madman na madman" James said. He pulled out another nylon and distrubuted a bottle of redcross oil to them. "This one you ko carry am nack your enemies for head GBOAA! and the person ko run mad" James explained.
"You for buy am plenty na, my enemies many both home and abroad" Harry said.
"Idiot like you no fit get enemy for abroad all your enemies deh for una village" Peter fired at Harry.
"May be na you i ko nack this bottle for head first" Harry said gesturing closer to.
"Wat of native egg, calabash and cross" Udoh asked.
"Idiot! You think say na una village shrine we deh go" James fired.
"Harry commot bike we don late" James said.
Harry retrieved his bike from the parkinglot. They hopped on it and rode off.

"James hold that bottle oil well make eh no nack my head by mistakenly, when i run mental i no ko hear sorry" Peter warned and adjusted him self.

★African Church of Jehovah★

Pastor Iniobong led the worship session. The church atmosphere was spirit filled. The arena was filled with people.

"Make this church get license i no wan make NAFDAC come harrass us" Harry said observing the church.
A male usher kept beckoning them to move to the front.
"Na by force" Udoh screamed at the usher.
"Udoh! Control your mouth, God fit kill you anytime for here" Okon cautioned. James kept staring round and his eyes met what he searched for.
Mirriam was dressed in a pencil black skirt which clung to her as a second skin with a pradizo white shirt, her hair was packed into a black beret. She sat in the front pew.
"See my babe" James muttered excitedly. They surfed the whole church with their eyes but couldn't find a suitable seat at the rear.
James kept on persuading to move to the front pew directly opposite where Mirriam choir sat.
"I sabi say na woman deh scratch you for armpit, you wan make i go sit for front bench" Udoh said.

"Please everyone should settle down, the Living choir is about to minister". Pastor Iniobong said.
Harry and friends had no choice but to seat at the front. James waved at Mirriam but the gesture wasn't reciprocated.
"May be she no deh see from far" James consoled himself.
An idea popped in his brain.

Testimony time!
Blessing time.
"I wish to use this medium to appeal to any body here who the lord has touched to come and testify to the glory of God" a junior pastor said.

Mr. James ikponekpo stood up and bounced to the podium in a grand style.
"Oh! Lawd our guy haff run mad" Okon exclaimed.

"Praise se lord! The blat of Chisos of gethsemane is sufficient to the pple dat are baptised"
"God love people to be in holy matrimony, that is why he send his lastborn jesu christe to come and kill herself for human kind he was born in a cowpen for us human beans to be born on a horse pen" James said.

"Our guy don shape him lifeooo na who send am to go preach" Harry breath.

"The lord has bless my hustle, sing this song with me. Instrumentalist nack that tin make church run mad.
♪fire haff burn heaven♪
♪Heaven came down♪
♪Chisos was born on christmas♪
♪On kalfary, he die for my life♪
♪Chisos come down and die again♪

James concluding his special rendition. The whole congregation screamed in laughter. "That song na special album i just one sing am short! Make dem fake musicians no steal am".

Harry and friends gave him a standing ovation.

"♪Poverty die! die!!die!!!♪
♪Poverty die♪
♪When i wake up no be by my power♪
He dropped the microphone and bounced back to his seat.

"Is dat guy a christian?" Pastors exclaimed from the podium.
"I bind you in Jesus name!" Pastor Ini exclaimed.
"My guy see as everybody deh feel your stupity" Harry said.
James saw Mirriam laughing as if she inhaled laughing gas.
"God kill me!" James muttered. The reality of his act now dawned on him.
"Oga you will make a good choirmaster" a lady giggled softly his ears. He turned sharply and met Mirriam.
He felt in cloud nine staring at her luscious lips.
"Am i ...a .." James stuttered.
"Don't panic James I'll love to have you in my choir. I love your voice" Mirriam said.

To say James' was an understatement. His head felt like bursting, he smiled sheepishly and his friends were staring at Mirriam in admiration.
"Can i have your contact please?"Mirriam asked.
"Jehovah" James gasped in disbelief.
He called out his contact.
"I'll text you the time and day" Mirriam said threw a peck and left.

"Chei! Who no like better thing" Harry screamed Zlatan verse.
"In every disgrace, there is grace, in every Mirriam, there is a ram" Okon said.
They spent the rest of the service sleeping deeply and snoring.

One of the men who followed Mirriam for the evangelism recognised Harry and friends snoring deeply.
"The son of the devils are forever son of the devils". He muttered and tapped the chair Okon sat on.
Okon jerked and almost slapped the man. "If na fight deh worry you, make we meet outside" Okon growled at the man."and i deh with olive oil if you try me again, you ko run mental"

To be continued.........

Captivating prelude.
Ride on!
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Glossystar:
Captivating prelude.
Ride on!
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by YINKS89(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Noblejohn32:

Thanks sir
please give us update... as i land here now i know sey my goons go follow
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Episode 9b

★Uniuyo campus★

"Vicky i don't understand the meaning of the game you are trying to play" a confused Smart said.
"Oh! you want the meaning of the game huh?" Victoria replied.
"You can't just accuse me on what i don't know!" Smart screamed.
"How dare you go back to sleep with that slut of your girlfriend. Remember we had a deal" Victoria screamed at him.
"And who told you i was fucking a guy behind her back?" A befuddled Smart asked.
"Oh! that is a question, i won't answer but be rest assured that if you go near Vera again, the whole world will view you as a porn star" Victoria said.
"Ok! please delete the video, I'll do anything you want" Smart pleaded.
"You know Vera won't have anything to do with you if the video goes viral" Victoria threatened.
"Then I'll kill you" Smart said shivering in anger.
"Just do what i want and I'll forget the issue. I wonder what a handsome guy like you will be doing with fellow men. It disgust me! but even with that I'll still love you" Victoria said emotionally.
"What you feel for me is lust! I believe in true love and that is what i feel for Vera". Smart said in anger.
"I could release this video anytime" Victoria said and made to leave but Smart dragged her back.
"So what do you want from me?" Smart asked.
"First, i need you to stay away from Vera, then break up with your male friends! I want to have you for myself!" Victoria said.
"You are sick" Smart fired.
"Just give me five minutes, the whole Uyo campus will....."
"I could kill you here!" Smart said running his hands on Victoria's neck.
"That will be the greatest mistake of your life!" Victoria growled.
"But what you said isn't gonna be done easily. I can't ...."
"Just try me and see!" Victoria cut him short.
"Maybe! I'll have to kill you afterall and burn your body then go after anyone i presume is with the damn video" Smart muttered to himself. He suddenly remembered something.
"Victoria! before i consider your deal, can i see the video?"

★Okon- Eket★

"James the James, James the testimonial!" Peter hailed as he sighted James who was dressed up for an event.
"No deh hail me like say i be politician! Guy go baff today na choir practise" James said as he dusted his black canvas.
"So na common evening service make you dress like say you deh go job interview for shell" Peter remarked.
"That one no concern you! go dress up" James fired at him

"All hail! James the ram director" Udoh hailed.
"Wetin deh do una sef! you don smoke?" James fired at Udoh.
"James my son! na me teach you how to chyke babes! See as the babe fall for you" Harry half-screamed filling himself.
"You deh mad!" James replied.
"Oya gist us, wetin the girl talk for phone" Peter said.
"Bobo! you too deh like gist, anyways she ask me if i don join whatsapp, i come tell am say i be spraypainter" James said.
"Wetin be whatsapp sef?" Okon asked nobody in particular.
"Boys we don late"
"Harry! remember wetin pastor talk!" Peter said.
"Wetin the man talk?" Harry replied.
"Abi you been deh sleep" Peter fired.
"You deh mad! me and you who sleep pass" Peter argued.
"Na only five minutes i been sleep" Harry pressed further.
"How many of you ko baptise?" Okon asked.
"I deh craze! if i wan swimm, my village get river plenty! I no wan make pastor take style bury me for water" Udoh stated.
"The business wey i deh do no ko allow baptism! Hustlers no deh baptize, it kills the spirit" Harry added.
"All baptizers are liable to die young" Peter added his philosophy.
"I don already see that you people are very, very nonsense! If you baptised, holy ghost will dryclean your sin and you will change from your former self to a tear-rubber person" James preached."and when we reach church make we change our name" James added.
"Why!"
"All our names na agbero names! make we change am to Godly names. Na so dem deh do" James said.
"I no fit change my name! My name deh bible" Harry said.
"Sharrrap dia! Your name na demonic name" Udoh fired.
"See! Angel Harry deh for heaven!" Harry said.
"Na him deh serve palmwine for heaven abi?" Udoh asked.
"You deh mad! Your name sef wetin deh tin mean?" Harry asked.
"Udoh was the first bush doctor in heaven!" Udoh said.
"Wetin be bush doctor?" Okon asked.
"U no deh spirit!" Udoh replied.
"My own name deh bible na? Na me been cut person ear" Peter said.
"Oya clap for yourself! Ear-cutter" Harry fired. "If na dis generation, na krikri you for deh! Murderer" Harry said.
"I resemble woman, why you deh call me modara" Peter blasted.
"Oya! Issorite" James said and retrieved his bible, opening each pages and scanning intently.
"Udoh you ko answer broda Adam.
Harry you ko answer broda Abimelech.
Okon you ko answer broda Goliath
Peter you ko answer broda Eli
Me i ko answer Bro Nebuchadnnezar" James said and closed the bible.
"James, your own name deh like botanical name" Harry said.
"I no fit answer that kind name, wetin be Eli?" Peter protested.
"Baba you sabi say Peter been cut person ear for bible. You fit reach dat church now and pastor call police for you" Harry explained.
"Boys climb bike, time don go finish" Harry said.
"That kind stupid name you give me, pray say make i no forget am" Okon said.
They hopped on the bike and rode off

★African church of Jehovah★

Harry and friends bounced into the church and sighted the living choir practising at the tail end. They moved there and sat down. The choirmaster on noticing them got scared a littlebit because their demeanor.
"Please sirs are you for us?" Iboro the choir master asked.
"We deh with una! ride on" Harry said. The choir were rehearsing " God bless you merry gentle men" a traditional carol by Charles Wesley in solfa notation.
"Before we continue, Sirs we would like to know your names". Iboro said.
"Is our names so important?" Harry asked. "No problem, na name abi ?" Harry stood up and cleared his throat.
"I am Harry, my botanical name is Garri, my church name is brother Abimelech! I'm on facebook and twitter, I'm a yahoo singer! Praise, praise,praise the lord God of Ethiopia in bethlehem" Harry concluded and sat down.
"I will not entertain una with newspapers! I am yours sincerely, yours faithfully brother Adam" Udoh said and sat.
"I'm brother Goliath" Okon said and sat.
"I'm brother Eli, Eli rema-sapa-thani!" Peter said with a dramatic movement.
"I'm brother Nebuchadnezzar" James said and sat.
"You are welcome" a stunned choirmaster replied.
"But why do you guys choose to answer those names?" Iboro asked.
"Go village go ask our mama" Okon replied.
The copy of the songs was shared to them.
"Have you guys ever sang this genre of music before?" Iboro asked.
"No i be marlian!" Udoh replied.
"Ok, d is doh,r is re, m is mi,f is ,s is soh,l is lah,t is ,d is doh' in an octave strike.

"Una song deh like magic, na who deh commot this kind song sef, i ko deh sing doh, fa!" Peter exclaimed.
"No it helps you to get the tune, before we take the lyrics" Iboro said.
"Oga, i recommend Zlatan songs for this church" Harry said.
"Ok sirs! You will love these songs with time, solfa notation is a kind of musical note that helps a vocalist get to know the tune of the lyrics.
Not only that there are beats and time signatures that aids one to be able to modulate the song. We have the half beat ; , the full beat : , the quatre beats and lots more. But this carol is in quatre beat with the normal vocal key 'F'. When we talk about keys, we have key A, Ab(flat), B ,C, C#(sharp), D, E, Eb(flat), F, F#(sharp), G. Key G is the highest key for any vocalist and only talented sings that key. Then we have four specific vocals in music. We have the soprano, contralto, tenor/barritone and the bass. These vocals showcases the harmony in music. The other brother with name Nebuchadnezzar has a good tenor voice he will take the third which is for tenor, while you all will take the last line which is for bass. The first two lines are for treble and alto singers so let's practise." The choirmaster said. "We will attack the song after a half silent beat and the modulation is a quatre beat per notes" Iboro breathed.
"James the choirmaster deh call you!" Harry tapped James but the latter was lost staring at Mirriam.

Sorry to bore you with the long music lectures. I just needed to add it to lay emphasis in the choir rehearsals and not withstanding I am a choir master so i felt like educating my literati(s) on Solfanotation.(for those who don't know about it).
Ghost readers, God is watching you!!
Plagiarist, Gawd of thunder will soon arrive your door steps.

Merry xmas! my esteemed readers, I love you, God loves you best!!!!

John Mfon®

5 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Esteemed readers, please when an update is made, don't read and leave. Just endevour to hang around till i make the update complete. Most of the times i do exhaust the wordlength of my clip board. So i do type and paste, then finish up, modify the already pasted update. If my update is without my signature or the Story title at the end just know that another update is at the corner.

Happy weekend!

2 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
I dey gbadun Harry wella
Well done OP
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Fresh episode loading
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2019
YINKS89:
please give us update... as i land here now i know sey my goons go follow
That one na sure
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2019
Ann2012:
I dey gbadun Harry wella
Well done OP
Ann2012,I'm gladdened

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by bigbauer(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Update oo
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Fresh episode loading......
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Khriztarl(f): 5:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Noblejohn32 goodmorning and weldone.. #patiently waiting# ride on dear
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Khriztarl:
Noblejohn32 goodmorning and weldone..
#patiently waiting#
ride on dear
Khriztarl, good morning to you,enjoy a blessed day
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Khriztarl(f): 5:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Noblejohn32:
Khriztarl, good morning to you,enjoy a blessed day
awwwwnn same dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Cul De Sac / Selfless Desires / The Child Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.