Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him (38470 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by lacemose(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2018
His Girlfriend Cheated On Him So He Gave Her A Surprise Gift
On Her Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQeV9VT93o

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by emmaokw(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2018
its holywould
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Skmoda360(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2018
emmaokw:
its holywould
You joking right....holly "would" or hollywood

17 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by emmaokw(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Skmoda360:
You joking right....holly "would" or hollywood

Is it your spelling? professor of Harvard

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by NeeKlaus: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Anybody that watched the video should tell me what happened. The country is hard.

I have a feeling this "Boyfren" has disgraced all the sons of Adam.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by MVLOX(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Eheh
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by inoki247: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
ur cup of tea
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Speakdatruth: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Some mothers have them
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by 9japarrot: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Boyfriend deserves some accolade cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by EmekaBlue(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pack all her load to b sent back to d village grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by omonla10(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol.. Hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Sijo01(f): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy correct guy.
see the way the babe dey smile sheepishly like she's expecting a ring. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by ike6: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
The guy is a sharp guy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by jeffizy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
We hereby endorse him for president *Smart Men's Club.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Damn! He so cold! grin

She asked 'You gone do this on my birthday'

She still thinking about herself! She's so selfish grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Naijawebmaster: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
shocked

My problem is not the 'suprise'. My problem is that he has ruined this girl, since he has posted this on the internet, no man may ever take her serious again.

Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Folashade2016(f): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
The real foolish guys will call this one foolish.

But mind you I am not an advocate of cheating but I believe love surpasses all wrong.

anyway just check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Bustincole(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Otumopko (ju ju) at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Eliteklaus(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dramatic but fun guy

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Chuks9000: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is deep.
But how did he know?
Her feelings are over molested at that moment.
It's better you choose and settle with one rather than trying to kill 2 or more birds with one stone.
I would do this sa.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Kendumazy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm.. Speechless!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by veacea: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by 6pax: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Immature guy embarassed
Ordinary cheating you can not endure but you cheat everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Somebody give that guy a medal.....fast!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Corrrrrect guy!!

Somebody should do what the guy above said sharply

Dude is my Hero of the week!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / A Married Woman is in Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.