Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! (2347 Views)

My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / My Secret Desire: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by gbenga007(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
Dear Becky,

We've been friends for so long. There have been lots of tears and so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell apart. You listened and cried with me when we found out about the cancer and you stood by my side through all of it. Now is the time to tell you that the waiting is over.

The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. You've often asked why I'm not interested in any of the women who hit on me when we're all out. I've always told you they weren't the one for me. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for five long years is this: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that’s how long it takes. I need you. I miss you when you’re gone, and I hurt when you’re sad. I love you, Becky, for everything you are.

Love Always,

Gbenga
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2010
Who is Becky again? And is she on nairaland?
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by kokoye(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
it is the 'becky' on the movie Jenifa.

Oreeee miiiiiii grin
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by onstelly(f): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
So sad but who is Becky
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Yorisb: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
Aww, lucky Becky. NOT!!! tongue
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by googles: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
kokoye:

it is the 'becky' on the movie Jenifa.

Oreeee miiiiiii grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Moyola(f): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! hehehe!

. . .5ive yrz! n yu still waitin. . .
gbenga007:
I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you.
shez prolly mistaken it 4 a frndship sooo true! tongue

Beztchu tell her asap!!
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2010
So touching!!!

Please don't just post this on nairaland. TELL BECKY.

You can even refer her to this link.

Is the cancer part real? accept my sympathy!!!
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by rhymz(m): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2010
gbenga007:

Dear Becky,

We've been friends for so long. There have been lots of tears and so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell apart. You listened and cried with me when we found out about the cancer and you stood by my side through all of it. Now is the time to tell you that the waiting is over.

The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. You've often asked why I'm not interested in any of the women who hit on me when we're all out. I've always told you they weren't the one for me. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for five long years is this: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that’s how long it takes. I need you. I miss you when you’re gone, and I hurt when you’re sad. I love you, Becky, for everything you are.

Love Always,

Gbenga
. . .hahaha. . Seriously, where you jerking off when you penned this?
This same "Romantic" was giving us a blow blow account in another thread of how he kpoyanshed a lady he was squatting and even wanted more but was turned down. . I guess Becky is next in line, huh? Mr Lover Man?
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by HighChief4(m): 2:35am On Nov 11, 2010
@OP
Post Becky's number, maybe we can help talk to her to date me you
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Mygoldie(f): 2:57am On Nov 11, 2010
Its only a CRUSH and not LOVE. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Creamish(f): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2010
Liver/ Courage is only found online . . . i wonder y . . undecided
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by gbenga007(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2010
onstelly:

So sad but who is Becky
Thanks BUT She just aint on nairaland.

Moyola:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! hehehe!

. . .5ive yrz! n yu still waitin. . . shez prolly mistaken it 4 a frndship sooo true! tongue

Beztchu tell her asap!!
U're right Moyola. Only IF i had known how to move from friendship to lover! I am too play-ish (sic)

talknafree:

Thanks for feeling my pain man. It's only a "passing madness". Time is a great healer. As for the cancer thingy, newayz, it's kinda benign, not malignant and had been taken care-of.
So touching!!!

Please don't just post this on nairaland. TELL BECKY.

You can even refer her to this link.

Is the cancer part real? accept my sympathy!!!
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by gbenga007(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2010
rhymz:

. . .hahaha. . Seriously, where you jerking off when you penned this?
This same "Romantic" was giving us a blow blow account in another thread of how he kpoyanshed a lady he was squatting and even wanted more but was turned down. . I guess Becky is next in line, huh? Mr Lover Man?
U aint no serious. lol. BTW, i just didnt mention 'kpoyanshed' the lady in my other thread. We only had a little romance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
High_Chief:

@OP
Post Becky's number, maybe we can help talk to her to date me you
Thanks High Chief, 'Agba o si nile, ori omo tuntun wo'.
Mygoldie:

Its only a CRUSH and not LOVE. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It's only a passing madness. I may soon get over it but , Seriously, cant crush translate to luv??
Creamish:

Liver/ Courage is only found online . . . i wonder y . . undecided
lol. U may not understand. If u were in my shoes,
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by MrCork26: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
gbenga007, erm Brother, so u came to Nairaland to cry over punnny??, wha the hell angry
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Creamish(f): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
gbenga007:

U may not understand. If u were in my shoes,

If i waz in ur shoes, NL will b d last place to bare my heart . . n since ur a guy, lawd knows wat ur waiting for to tell her how u feel . . pack up ur liver n tell her. undecided
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by gbenga007(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

gbenga007, erm Brother, so u came to Nairaland to cry over punnny??, wha the hell angry
I am no surprised u'll mention punamy. It's ur second name, dobodobo. No offence, Bro.
Creamish:

If i waz in your shoes, NL will b d last place to bare my heart . . n since your a guy, lawd knows wat your waiting for to tell her how u feel . . pack up your liver n tell her. undecided
Gotcha, thanks all thesame. Sometimes fantazy can be sweeter than the reality. I think I am loving the emotion just the way it is. I still think time heals.
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
O boy! See love letter infact this thread have to be moved to songs of Solomon.
Moving thread now, moving_____5%_____10%___moving____18%____28%___moving____38%___48%___58%___78%____92%___100% File Moved Successfully,u can now refer to this page at S of S 100 v 100,Thank u!!!
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by annawhite(f): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
i feel so sad,when wil a guy do dis 4 me?
Im open minded nau and wud neva punish a guy dis way
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by mengi: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
Gbammm doors closes yeye thread
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Edotensei(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
kkk, why do we guys smetimes find it hard to walk over to a girl and woo her  undecided undecided undecided have been there b4 sha  smiley. just tell her bearing 3 tins in mind. she may 1.say yes or 2.no, or 3.insult u worse case scenario(usually neva happens) whichever it is, it worth tryn, bleve me. even if u lose what u have in mind to say, just talk, u might blab stutter,bsides u guys are frnds shuldnt be hard. make sure u say it to her, dnt leave sumtn dt complicated bottled up.
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by annawhite(f): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
mscheww yeye mugu sory menge
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by gbenga007(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
El Guapo:

O boy! See love letter infact this thread have to be moved to songs of Solomon.
Moving thread now, moving_____5%_____10%___moving____18%____28%___moving____38%___48%___58%___78%____92%___100% File Moved Successfully,u can now refer to this page at S of S 100 v 100,Thank u!!!

lol
annawhite:

annawhite:

Shit happens, Annawhite. I never believed this wud happen to me either until, How often we love the 'wrong' people and vice versa. Thanks for the emotions displayed. I can feel it.
Edotensei:

kkk, why do we guys smetimes find it hard to walk over to a girl and woo her  undecided undecided undecided have been there b4 sha  smiley. just tell her bearing 3 tins in mind. she may 1.say yes or 2.no, or 3.insult u worse case scenario(usually neva happens) whichever it is, it worth tryn, bleve me. even if u lose what u have in mind to say, just talk, u might blab stutter,bsides u guys are frnds shuldnt be hard. make sure u say it to her, dnt leave sumtn dt complicated bottled up.
Edotensei. Thanks alot. I think I am beginning to be contempt with the fantasy. The reality may not be sweteer, afterall.
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by gbenga007(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
annawhite:

mscheww yeye mugu sory menge
Thanks annawhite. I think since everybody's got their peculiar problems, her (Menge's) problems greatly outweigh this. Different pple, diff probs.
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
Anawhyte,hope ur're nt kyding??,i'ld jxt write one 4 u mean it cool
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by MrCork26: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
gbenga007 .bro dont worry, if u like fat babes then will hook with nuff nairaland chicks wink
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by annawhite(f): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
El Guapo:

Anawhyte,hope your're nt kyding??,i'ld jxt write one 4 u mean it cool
el Guapo
hehehehehe,u dnt eva give up!
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Nawaa oo,how i go carry give up for sumtin wey God create wella,u're even making wave dis days,ur name don dey make thread self,infact u deserve am,inshort i go kill D sense.
<loads Rocket Launcher n heads off to massacre Dsense>
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by annawhite(f): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2010
El Guapo:

Nawaa oo,how i go carry give up for sumtin wey God create wella,u're even making wave dis days,your name don dey make thread self,infact u deserve am,inshort i go kill D sense.
<loads Rocket Launcher n heads off to massacre Dsense>

el guapo
im flattered,dnt u tink im makin waves because of mischievous ways
d other day MR COCK cal me a white witch.
Wel i doubt if u can beat dsense 2 it
he's so strong a fella
Re: My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2010
Anawhyte,i dnt agree wit u dat u're making waves on a bad impression but its jxt ur beauty thats is getting evry guy high believe me,then Dsense cnt even stp me frm having u its u dat wld make ur choice,if u desire to give me a chance then to hell wit Dsense.

(1) (Reply)

My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids / Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? / Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.