Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle (77942 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Bbbwings: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
momentusjay:

They look alike
no it is a clone
cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by balosammy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
momentusjay:

Nope, I wanted to be sure he's the one.. I need to download that video

The truth has been revealed already ...check nairaland front page to see for ur self
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Bbbwings: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
edoairways:

Are you OK,Did your Jesus healed all the sick in Israel?
undecided
It is you that is not ok
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by edoairways: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bbbwings:

undecided
It is you that is not ok
You are not ok at all perhaps we will discuss your matter tonight by 12:10 am
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by dazzlingd(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
These are the kind of people who make christianity a laughingstock of the world.

Showbusiness chirstianity....
k

Religion as a whole is a joke.....no matter how u paint it, its for people whose emotions rule over their brains
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Encyclopedia1: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2019
*My Adamumu Christian brothers. Una mumu don do now. I have 3 more of this same woman with different pastors which makes it 5. Even ur renowned pastors join. Fake Pastors everywhere. Una MUMU don do*
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Encyclopedia1: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Realist1:

Sorry you mean 3rd and 4th video of thesame woman in three 4 different churches? Share the link here please
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Konquest: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Correctgist:
There was outrage on social media after a video emerged of how two Nigerian pastors allegedly used a particular woman for the same miracle at different intervals.

In one of the video, one the pastors who performed the miracle on the lady whose right arm looked boneless said that some witches stole her bone which is the reason her right arm became the way it was.

He then started praying for the woman as he lays his hands on the affected area asking the witches to return the stolen bone. Low and behold, the bones where returned and the woman regained her hands back.

In the second video, another pastor was seen praying for the woman in an open place where crowd gathered as they joined the pastor in praying. Then the pastor began pouring bottle water on the lady's arm until her arm became normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWzha1xdcJw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3_v_EhgmCF/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-two-nigerian-pastors-use-same-woman-for-same-miracle/

^^^^^
^^^^^
Enjoy the latest video on this topic below!

Charly Boy ft Falz - God Of Men (Fake Pastors) [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEZ8O0u7imA
Premiered Feb 13, 2020

Have those fake pastors been arrested at all?
One of them is based in Lagos
[the young fair guy who appears last is one
of the Ibo pastors based in Lagos and the first time
I saw his church video, I knew he was into psychological
manipulation of his gullible congregation].
This is what happens when people are very desperate for
solutions to their so-called problems which are
actually challenges that can be overcome with
focus and creativity!

These guys need to be punished with hard labor
while in prison and their illegal assets seized.

That TB Josh to is a suspect and one of his former
female member in a YouTube exclusive talked about
how she and some other females were made to
suck TB Josh's d*ck. The over 30 minutes video
is online.

All these guys are the ones who sleep with other
people's wives after manipulating them just like some
fake alfas and imams do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.