Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle (77933 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Paulo3ree(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lordwheez:
Wetin Adamu no go see for gate... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by chetman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
danot1030:
Na today?

It is not new, it's called stage managed miracles. Some are specialized in the business of acting miracles for some pastors...

How you take know?
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by luluosas(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Miracle indeed! Don't be deceived please
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by yeman1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeeMain(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
kvngtomi:

Stop spitting nonsense out of that your mouth, what if it was staged? Where you present at the two events? Why are people so parochial, you see evidence before you and you are still defending it. What a shame on you.

What evidence? That a woman is healed of the same sickness twice by two different pastors?

Until you or someone you know can reenact the magic of shortening your hand and elongating it at will, just shut up and ask for further information on the circumstances of this case.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeeMain(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yoighaman:

Are you serious or just being sarcastic? I need to know because even my 4 years old niece who watched the video will not spilling what you just wrote.

Guy, even Jesus healed a blind man twice. The possibility of a relapse or a reoccurrence of her sickness is there. If you don't understand something ask for further information instead of jumping to blind criticism.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by gaskiyamagana: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
mrvitalis:
Both churches would still be full on sunday

Its no magic the average Nigerian is dumb
That's why religion makes sense to them
Nawa for naija fefu. Politician dey scam us during election, some pastors dey scam us with miracle, Yahoo boys dey scam us, baba IJEBU too scam us buy #300 million car. Sorry, sorry for shit hole nation.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by planetx: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
But the hand looks deformed and later look normal, how did they pull that off.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Yoighaman(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeeMain:

Guy, even Jesus healed a blind man twice. The possibility of a relapse or a reoccurrence of her sickness is there. If you don't understand something ask for further information instead of jumping to blind criticism.

Now you are not allowing him to heal the third blind man!!! Guess who that is?

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by planetx: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Phenomenal1192:
Good day nairalanders, pls am a forex trader. Unfortunately I lost an investor money (280k) I have until tomorrow to pay BK. Pls anyone willing to help shld contact me on 07016593082 for any proof he/she wants to ask
Pls any amount will do�
You should have lied that someone close to you is sick in the hospital. Nobody is going to help a gambler.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by iammolise(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gulibles and zealot xtians are the major prey to this falsehood.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Untainted007:
The woman acted the first scene well made her got the contract for the second one. Some pastors ehn, is it a most to do miracle? Anyway, judgement will start from Church is what the Bible says.

I was wondering if she reached out to the pastor and proposed to them or the other way ... Lmfao
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
End time MIRACLE. Matthew chapter 24 have said it all not all that called me Lord will enter into the Kingdom of God. Some of them want to gain recognition by all means my question now is that is it a must that they should perform miracle by all means.The woman is actress she knows how to art before you know it now another pastor will call her to come and art in his church. Barman please give me twelve bottles of Beer and pepper soups.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mrvitalis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
TheExecutioner:
You mean Deuteronomy 21: 18 to 21?

That chapter is misunderstood by a lot of people, including some Christians. But to tell the truth, if Hitler's parents had applied that verse to their son, wouldn't the world be a better place today?

Why did God allow them here in the first place
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by OyinO: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
There has never been any original miracle in Africa since churches arrived here. It's been scamming and stage-managing all along.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by TheExecutioner: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sigh. God doesn't "allow". Rather if someone abuses his free will to commit evil, God punished that person.

mrvitalis:

Why did God allow them here in the first place
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Mathiasa(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Judgment day go bad.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeeMain(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yoighaman:

Kid go find your mate and play.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Yoighaman(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeeMain:

Kid go find your mate and play.

Ancestor, go find your mate and ***.....please complete it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mandate12: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Phenomenal1192:
Good day nairalanders, pls am a forex trader. Unfortunately I lost an investor money (280k) I have until tomorrow to pay BK. Pls anyone willing to help shld contact me on 07016593082 for any proof he/she wants to ask
Pls any amount will do�

This Man u funny gan !
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by lebienconnu: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
This really cracked me up. Na today

Maybe the relentless witches stole back the bones and she needed another miracle. Let us hope the witches are tired of stealing.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by armadeo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Local man relocates to Ivory coast

Local man please wait for your local man friend. I'm relocating too.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by daygee12: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
No be today i know say chris na number 1 fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mechanics(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
seanjy4konji:
all of dem are scam...

if i have spare change,i would rather go to there homeless people are and share what i can or prepare meals for them and use the rest to enjoy my life alone than give it to someone to be using it to buy Gucci and treat his or her families to trips my dead father even did not enjoy wwhile alive..

I no stupid oo....
hahahaha.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by content208: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Local man relocates to Ivory coast

Good bye, local man.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Charly68: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Packaging pastors ,they will surely expose themselves at last ..
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DonX001: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yoighaman:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool grin grin grin
Savagery at its peak!
Wish I could like the comment 10 times, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by themanderon: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
What sort of sorcery is this
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by planetx: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
mandate12:

This Man u funny gan !
He must be a comedian
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
seanjy4konji:
all of dem are scam...

if i have spare change,i would rather go to there homeless people are and share what i can or prepare meals for them and use the rest to enjoy my life alone than give it to someone to be using it to buy Gucci and treat his or her families to trips my dead father even did not enjoy wwhile alive..

I no stupid oo....

Some of them go even use your money carry ashawo grin
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by SirJohn(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
cool
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Abiflexy01(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
This country tire me ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.