Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle (77936 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by akwalest: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mostly Nigerians are too gullible, she got her bone back and yet she can't raise her hands up and shout hallelujahs to the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by pcagbaji(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeeMain:

What evidence? That a woman is healed of the same sickness twice by two different pastors?

Until you or someone you know can reenact the magic of shortening your hand and elongating it at will, just shut up and ask for further information on the circumstances of this case.
I have somebody in my street he has a broken bone and he can shorten the hand or elongate it , the muscle is working without bone in it .so stop talking what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeHumbleTboy: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
No 29 kaduna street d line port Harcourt. Go there u go see for yourself korokoro. Religion na new biz on ground

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeeMain(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
pcagbaji:
I have somebody in my street he has a broken bone and he can shorten the hand or elongate it , the muscle is working without bone in it .so stop talking what you don't know

Guy, send us the video so we can critic it here. No too much talk.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by faruqola(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
very funny... wetin person no go see for Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by jozz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
valboy20:
As some people have sworn to be senseless some sharp niggas go dey fleece dem steady.

Watch how they'll come here quoting bible about fake prophets even though their own favorite prophet is also fake

Best comment

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by urchcoded(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
RichDad1:
Some people will still defend these fraudsters.

U shouldn't be surprised. Dia are a lot of foolish people in Nigeria.

Dat second fair pastor is Dr Chris okafor. And he's fvcking fake
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by bluediesel03: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeeMain:

Guy, send us the video so we can critic it here. No too much talk.
come Bros. you sound like a child.didnt you see that after the healing there was no bone in the hand.that particular hand is still soft and dangling on the shoulder.see bros. There's muscle in that hand though no bone but she can still push the muscle up and it will form a fold pattern .and she can still release the muscle by slight shaking of the hand

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeeMain(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
bluediesel03:
come Bros. you sound like a child.didnt you see that after the healing there was no bone in the hand.that particular hand is still soft and dangling on the shoulder.see bros. There's muscle in that hand though no bone but she can still push the muscle up and it will form a fold pattern .and she can still release the muscle by slight shaking of the hand

Old man, I greet you, the all-wise one, brother and neighbour of said woman.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Legendguru: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
All are fake
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by sacx: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Unless some kind of explanation is given, it remains a mystery how that lady could be healed twice of same deformity. But what happened in that video doesn't look staged, unless of course someone could come out to explain how that can be pulled off on live cam and in front of a congregation. Her hand was deformed, but became whole.

I would like to hear Pastor Okafor and the lady's explanation on this. I had shared his video yesterday on my Facebook timeline.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Ofon0909(f): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
This woman is a genius. Wonder how she shrinks the arm. Lazy Nigerian youths ���
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Adeoba10(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Who does not know that Christianity is a scam and the follower are mumu
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by don4real18(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
I need 5 other Nairalanders that will join me to open this church biz grin
Who's game? I just dey play oo
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
This woman will go to hell for mocking God and deceiving people see that other innocent girl crying in d second scene, for her mind annoting they flow not knowing she is being deceived,pastors punishment will b worst
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by osazsky(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
sacx:
Unless some kind of explanation is given, it remains a mystery how that lady could be healed twice of same deformity. But what happened in that video doesn't look staged, unless of course someone could come out to explain how that can be pulled off on live cam and in front of a congregation. Her hand was deformed, but became whole.

I would like to hear Pastor Okafor and the lady's explanation on this. I had shared his video yesterday on my Facebook timeline.
there are people born with some special ability,all she did was to jam her shoulder which is very painful wat if I told u I could twist one of my toe backward to the extent that u will think it's broken or abt to fall off,I don't know how I could manage to do this I grew up with d ability at a very tender age,i could drop my pics if u are interested,if u see it u go shout,and i don't feel a single pain

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by ServantsOfTruth: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yourba pastors
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by sacx: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
osazsky:
there are people born with some special ability,all she did was to jam her shoulder which is very painful wat if I told u I could twist one of my toe backward to the extent that u will think it's broken or abt to fall off,I don't know how I could manage to do this I grew up with d ability at a very tender age,i could drop my pics if u are interested,if u see it u go shout,and i don't feel a single pain

Well that's plausible. But I just don't like to think that this was the case with these Pastors. It would be very disappointing and highly unnecessary. I've seen a case of two unequal leg bones made equal; non-staged. This was why I shared that video in the first place, because I do know it's possible to work such creative miracles.

It remains to be seen what actually happened with this woman. But it was clear she couldn't raise her hand after the said elongation, at least not from the video.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
sacx:

Well that's plausible. But I just don't like to think that this was the case with these Pastors. It would be very disappointing and highly unnecessary. I've seen a case of two unequal leg bones made equal; non-staged. This was why I shared that video in the first place, because I do know it's possible to work such creative miracles.

It remains to be seen what actually happened with this woman. But it was clear she couldn't raise her hand after the said elongation, at least not from the video.
all staged

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by sacx: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
osazsky:
all staged

When I knew the person involved?
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
sacx:

When I knew the person involved?
there are people with special abilities ,I am referring to this woman who jam her shoulder bones which is normal there are people who bones don't break as well no matter d accident there bones remain intact,its a rare genetic disorder,we also have rubber elastic man that can stretch there skin out of there bones without discomfort and so on nothing special here,how can d same woman perform the same miracle twice if this woman is arrested she can pull that stunt 300 times and still pretend it's a miracle and Africans go still believe am,just imagine someone blind from birth,on a crusade the person starts to see and d pastor will ask him sir what colour of shirt am I wearing d man says green shirt and blue trousers,Africa who did this to us it will nerver b well with that person a newborn baby that starts to see after 7 days know d diff between red and green spits.what If I told u that there is a man with magnetic bones,him body they magnet metal less than his body weight,,,all na scam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guHbtjl52fs

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by seanjy4konji: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Some of them go even use your money carry ashawo grin
and lick toto join.. No be for corridor or closet ooo.. We even see am live..dem Don master licking toto pass we weh deh inside world self.

So do ur own and leave d rest oo

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by seanjy4konji: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha.
gba be... No dull ..insidelife
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
seanjy4konji:
gba be... No dull ..insidelife
but you believe in miracles abi
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by alezzy13: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
This should be of concern to Christians out there. It's not time to mock or make jest. We all need to be very prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
careytommy37:
Lots of false prophets are now in claiming to be be of God.
However, Jesus Christ already warned us about such people in Matt 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

Add 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by seanjy4konji: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
mechanics:
but you believe in miracles abi
never...

Na wet in bird chop MA him he go carry fly. U no hustle u want buy Benz... No miracle... U face Abuja way you want enter Canada.. Who does that.. As man lay him bed naked do he shall sleep.. U no fit deh ride bicycle want speed with g wagon.. U no fit drink Harri deh shit fried rice..

Wait for miracle without Hustle.. On ur own.. No manna from above anymore.. Not in a bloodshed filled country like Nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by lookingfly: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
michealdeco:
Isn't that pastor Chris okafor?

I've been to his church once and I've always suspected that niqqa
He even raised one woman from(fake)death once

Only the people without a third eye can be scammed by this show biz pastors
I once watched on he's channel where he ask people to the names of their family members, sand from their houses and 11k each inside envelope and said this one don plan one car him want to use the money buy
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by sacx: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
osazsky:
there are people with special abilities ,I am referring to this woman who jam her shoulder bones which is normal there are people who bones don't break as well no matter d accident there bones remain intact,its a rare genetic disorder,we also have rubber elastic man that can stretch there skin out of there bones without discomfort and so on nothing special here,how can d same woman perform the same miracle twice if this woman is arrested she can pull that stunt 300 times and still pretend it's a miracle and Africans go still believe am,just imagine someone blind from birth,on a crusade the person starts to see and d pastor will ask him sir what colour of shirt am I wearing d man says green shirt and blue trousers,Africa who did this to us it will nerver b well with that person a newborn baby that starts to see after 7 days know d diff between red and green spits.what If I told u that there is a man with magnetic bones,him body they magnet metal less than his body weight,,,all na scam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guHbtjl52fs

In summary, you think all miracles are scam? Okay. How about if I register my presence in your apartment tonight smiley? Yes, I can be in more than one place at a time.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
una never see third and fourth video grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeeMain:

Guy, even Jesus healed a blind man twice. The possibility of a relapse or a reoccurrence of her sickness is there. If you don't understand something ask for further information instead of jumping to blind criticism.

don't be silly, there's a third and fourth video of different pastors doing the same thing grin
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by nwanyionitsha: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Correctgist:
There was outrage on social media after a video emerged of how two Nigerian pastors allegedly used a particular woman for the same miracle at different intervals.

In one of the video, one the pastors who performed the miracle on the lady whose right arm looked boneless said that some witches stole her bone which is the reason her right arm became the way it was.

He then started praying for the woman as he lays his hands on the affected area asking the witches to return the stolen bone. Low and behold, the bones where returned and the woman regained her hands back.

In the second video, another pastor was seen praying for the woman in an open place where crowd gathered as they joined the pastor in praying. Then the pastor began pouring bottle water on the lady's arm until her arm became normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWzha1xdcJw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3_v_EhgmCF/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-two-nigerian-pastors-use-same-woman-for-same-miracle/

This woman get talent biko grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.