Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (48964 Views)

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
sonnie10:
I don’t know what Nigeria would have been like without the Igbo.
Within 5 years, Biafra will replace Nigeria as the giant of Africa------Israeli PM, Benjamin Nethanyahu!
Believe me, many European states will marvel and bow at our feet!
Igbo amaka! Igbo amaka!! Igbo amaka!!!

4 Likes

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nice job!
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
justbusy:
Within 5 years, Biafra will replace Nigeria as the giant of Africa------Israeli PM, Benjamin Nethanyahu!
Believe me, many European states will marvel and bow at our feet!
Igbo amaka! Igbo amaka!! Igbo amaka!!!

Hmmmmm,akiika!
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
aremuforlife:
Omo eni o le sedi bebere, kafi ileke si idi omo elomiran
Teni teni, takisa ni taa tan
What 're u saying? undecided
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Ayoefa: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
sonnie10:

Look at Benin republic which is an off shot of SW and Niger republic which is an extension of North, then you would understand

Look at South East and it tells you all you need to know.
Benin Republic and Niger are 100 times better than anywhere in the SE. FACT!
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by rafcrown(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
From the shape you will know that it is Aba Made.Good beginning but improvement must always be made.
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Jimi24: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
RTSC:
It would be very unfortunate if this beast falls into boko hands.
I hope to see massive assembly of this from DICON.

If they can't create the volume, they can just contract it to innoson and give them the design and specification.

God bless Igbo ingenuity. Quality human capital.

What Igbo ingenuity?
Gen Ezugwu is NOT an engineer. He performed very well in operations against Boko Haram and he organized defence industry well BUT he did not participate in the technical aspects of this. He was honoured for his performance as a soldier by naming this vehicle after him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by sonnie10: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ayoefa:

Look at South East and it tells you all you need to know.
Benin Republic and Niger are 100 times better than anywhere in the SE. FACT!
You have never crossed Cotonou boarder. People that are still using Vesper tricycle for transportation, selling petrol in beer bottles and exchanging money on market stalls like ele erun, is better than SE?
The only source of occupation for the young people in Benin Republic is Okada riding and helping Nigerians to drive their tokumbo vehicle across boarders. These are the people you want compare with yourself?
Go to their boarder with Togo, their police and immigrations are pan handling waiting for foreigners to drop whatever they wish for them.

5 Likes

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Handy007: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
another ivm grooming up
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Ayoefa: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
sonnie10:

You have never crossed Cotonou boarder. People that are still using Vesper tricycle for transportation, selling petrol in beer bottles and exchanging money on market stalls like ele erun, is better than SE?
The only source of occupation for the young people in Benin Republic is Okada riding and helping Nigerians to drive their tokumbo vehicle across boarders. These are the people you want compare with yourself?
Go to their boarder with Togo, their police and immigrations are pan handling waiting for foreigners to drop whatever they wish for them.

I went to Benin republic when I finished high school back in the 80s. I also went to the SE about 13 years ago. I can easily tell the differences between the 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Kennitrust(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
We have to start from somewhere to get to somewhere

Let the borders closure began the Step...
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by webngnews: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Oh
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
justbusy:
Simple! It's The brain-child of the Igbos! The only thing your people from the WASTE/west of Nigeria know is tribalism! Nothing good can come from the WASTE!

Has any good thing ever come out of the Yeast?
The vehicle in question is not a world class vehicle therefore can not stand the test of time..
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by adecz: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
They want Boko haram
to kill more of our boys angry angry angry angry angry

Since when army begin make
war equipment?

This Buratai man & him oga na
real charlie Charlie people!

Tufiakwa!! sad
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Ferdinand40: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

we need ajaokuta fully running

The West knows should we move to a steel based economy Nigerians would take over just like we did in entertainment

[/s]
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gforce2015:

The vehicle in question is not a world class vehicle therefore can not stand the test of time..
The Chinese started like this! But today, they can punch the Americans right in the face!

2 Likes

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Boko Haram that are in the habit of seizing Nigerian army vehicles. I hope this ones won't fall victims
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gforce2015:

The borders have been closed! People from the WASTE should come up with their innovation! Your best, will begin to manifest when you face adversity and challenges!

3 Likes

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Meenah53(f): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Applauds
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by drmikeadams(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Of course e no go get hi tech equipment inside
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Very Good, Naija will be Great
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
aremuforlife:
Omo eni o le sedi bebere, kafi ileke si idi omo elomiran
Teni teni, takisa ni taa tan
Abi jare, E seun, Eku Agba
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Mrquote: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only appealing thing about this nonsense is its name.
Tribalism will soon catch up with.
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Seebrian(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kudos to the Nigeria army.
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by AerialMapper: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
THIS THING DOES NOT EVEN LOOK LIKE IT IS RESISTANT TO BAD ROADS.
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Cutealexio(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Proforce Vehicles also are being used by the military in Maiduguri. All government agencies should be made to use made in Nigeria vehicles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by nedekid: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
noisy45:
Nonsense that boko boys will blow off with RPG or MANPAD grin
Rpg not manpad oh grin
MANPAD na for eloplane grin

1 Like

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by thundafire: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Can the show us where dey car where tested cs any armoured car built for a specific purpose is tested very well but I doubt,DNT go nd kill our soldiers oh with dis trap
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by purplekayc(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Does it work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by MOJ584(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hey guys, are you see what I just saw??

I can swear with my ten fingers that the vehicle was the brain child of a Nigerian Jew; a military engineer from the East.

The name EZUGWU belongs to Nsukka, Isiuzo, Uzo-uwani and Ngwo people in Enugu State.

Good job!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Bellotelli: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
portplus:
Good one!
But where is the locally built drone commissioned by GEJ?
GEJ Stole it grin grin grin
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by ofwest47(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
We will be there again , just the beginning of the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures / Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.