Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (48960 Views)

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by portplus: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2019
farem:

Search WELL for it online!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Cutealexio(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
You're on point.....That's the best thing to do
NGpatriot:

They need to just save their energy and pump money into Proforce to scale up for the military and even export market.

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by ChaosMagus: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

They need to just save their energy and pump money into Proforce to scale up for the military and even export market.

Export to where... The same countries you disrespect and closed your border on. Hahaha ...Funny guys.
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Jimi24: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

They didn't provide any info about the ballistics protection and the armour of the vehicle and you're already claiming it can be destroyed by an RPG. It this exact MRAP was provided by the US, you would've rushed to praise it
Many people don't realize that technology must be married to operational techniques. In an ambush, the procedure is to shout a code word for ambush and get out of the vehicle fast if the road in front is blocked. If the enemy fires RPG, shout "incoming ". Keep engaging on foot while the gunners use the 12.5mm machine guns and grenade launchers. MRAPs are not to stay put in one place and take fire. They are to kill the ambush party with combination of the protection, the ojboard weapons and dismounted troops. Practice and inventing new simulated exercises are tue way to go

1 Like

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by ChaosMagus: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cutealexio:
You're on point.....That's the best thing to do

Yes... He's on point. But export to where exactly. Its obvious no European nation will buy weapons from Nigeria, likewise American, Asian countries. Not in a hundred years to come.

Even the African countries the ones likely to respect your ingenuity and buy from you are your immediate neighbors Benin, Togo, Niger, Sierra Leone etc etc. The same countries you disrespect and call all sort of names. The same countries you closed your border on.

Have you now realised you will need "ordinary Benin, common Togo and ordinary Niger ,etc" to buy those ammunities from you?
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by ceaser: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2019
PAQ:

Bros one Naijeriya,
Yeast name
Awusa operator
South south fuel
Yoruba (kazim) mechanic

grin cheesy grin
Werey!
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2019
israelmao:
The more they hate them the more progressive they are.
what state are you from?
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by israelmao(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
what state are you from?
I'm a Nigerian.
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
israelmao:

I'm a Nigerian.
you are a biafran
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by israelmao(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you are a biafran

I just like fighting for good cause.I hate injustice.I remain a true Nigerian.
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
israelmao:

I just like fighting for good cause.I hate injustice.I remain a true Nigerian.
You are a biafran... simple
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by KayCee92(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2019
jayextra:

i don't remember asking for ur opinion...gtfoh!

grin grin >: grin....deal with it. You just bought data after 3weeks??
Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by jayextra(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
KayCee92:

grin grin >: grin....deal with it. You just bought data after 3weeks??
Hush boy

Re: EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army by KayCee92(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2019
jayextra:

Hush boy

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.