Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? (11111 Views)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by adagz01(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
Page 2
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by fASHiam(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2010
adaphik:

Good question. Trust me na God oooo. You can be d best wife ever, what will happen, will happen. So God got a major role there, if u ask me.

The notion "Trust me na God oooo" is clearly an assumption with a very very high risk. Try getting married to a drunkard and hope God will change him. For God to help, one has to do his/her part.

Check out stuffs like phones, electronics and more from the below link;
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2010
I really hope this topic dies quickly so that it can get out of the way for people to discuss more important issues.
I am tired out seeing these topics that constantly remind one that almost every single man on earth has no respect for the institution of marriage or for the welfare of their kids (if their philandering ways lead to a divorce or death of the parents from STDs).
Everytime on Nairaland. There is always a topic to remind you.
Women have suffered.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by bolafex(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
some times i wonder if all the 'good qualities' in the world can help a woman keep her home;my take is-what will be will be.why?an evidently 'good' woman will b sent packing while her supposedly nasty neighbor is being doted on by her own husband.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2010
@OP, absolutely not! Men are going to be men. If the wife is good in the three main areas: culinary, sexually, emotionally to her man he may stick around alot more and cheat a little less. STRESS: A good man = cheats a little less than the average.

Men nag about what they want in women, how they want women and what they would do if they find that woman, when they do have her they may cherish her initially but like the men that they are, they get bored and want to "explore". If she is a woman with not too many flaws they will highlight the smallest thing to justify this. Women will jump circles like a circus clown for men only to be played and hurt! IMAGINE, a woman defends men, she cherishes everything about them! She gives her heart, mind, body and soul to a man. Anything he needs shes there to oblige and make him happy. This gay in return gives her a little s.ex her and there, take her out and then he dissapears! When she and he talk about it, he declares she is a "nag" but when she decides not to "nag", he finds some way to say she is "indifferent". Guys are real ARSETARDS! I HATE THEM!

*(I am venting right now like a water geiser- so what if i spelled it wrong? angry, so try not to be the arsehole to turn me into a full fledge volcano!)
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by folarinbas: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2010
(Good question. Trust me na God oooo. You can be d best wife ever, what will happen, will happen. So God got a major role there, if u ask me.)

Without God's help, it might still work, because to me God is the author of all wisdom, don't leave Him out
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by marocguy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
For those ladies who avent got one yet,a man easy 2 keep is here. My only weakness r genevieve nnaji n jenniffer hudson. Oh i 4got alicia keys. But since they r out of reach 4 yet, i'm gud 2 go. Ladies***winks***
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@OP, absolutely not! Men are going to be men. If the wife is good in the three main areas: culinary, sexually, emotionally to her man he may stick around alot more and cheat a little less. STRESS: A good man = cheats a little less than the average.

Men nag about what they want in women, how they want women and what they would do if they find that woman, when they do have her they may cherish her initially but like the men that they are, they get bored and want to "explore". If she is a woman with not too many flaws they will highlight the smallest thing to justify this. Women will jump circles like a circus clown for men only to be played and hurt! IMAGINE, a woman defends men, she cherishes everything about them! She gives her heart, mind, body and soul to a man. Anything he needs shes there to oblige and make him happy. This gay in return gives her a little s.ex her and there, take her out and then he dissapears! When she and he talk about it, he declares she is a "nag" but when she decides not to "nag", he finds some way to say she is "indifferent". Guys are real ARSETARDS! I HATE THEM!

*(I am venting right now like a water geiser- so what if i spelled it wrong?  angry, so try not to be the arsehole to turn me into a full fledge volcano!)
I don't blame you for hating them. They can be so hateful with all their obsessing over sex. Is sex the only thing they think about?
And the sickening part of it is that they expose their faithful wives to the horrible diseases they get from the vermin outside.
Vile creatures
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by harakiri(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2010
@Topic

As much as i feel marriage is an antiquated custom, i'd say that no person on earth can be pleased 100%.At first you'd be appreciated but as time goes on, it will change to being taken for granted.We are all human beings.It doesn't apply to men alone.Women also take their men for granted after a while.Just do your best and don't expect too much in return (if you want to live long and avoid cardiac arrest).

You can do everything on earth to please someone and that person will still shiiiot on you in the end.That's life.

Nuff said!
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by jason2010(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
You gotto screw him right ladies. As harsh and blunt as that sounds, it is the hard coded truth. All that mopping, cleaning, and cooking aint gonna cut it. If you aint letting him lay the pipe right, he will keep chasing skirt out there. point blank
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by harakiri(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2010
jason2010:

You gotto screw him right ladies. As harsh and blunt as that sounds, it is the hard coded truth. All that mopping, cleaning, and cooking aint gonna cut it. If you aint letting him lay the pipe right, he will keep chasing skirt out there. point blank

Emmm. . .

I don't think so. Screwing the same person day in, day out, year in, year out gets kinda boring you know (i can testify to that even as an unmarried man screwing one lady for almost 4 years straight). Even when she's a tigress in bed, you kinda get bored of monotony.

Wetin go happen, go happen.Even if she gives it like Kobe Tai! ! !
grin grin cool
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2010
^^@the two "men"tards! I see why television shows like "Snapped" has yet to go out of season! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry and rightfully so!
LAY THE PIPE! LAY THE BLASTED PIPE?!!! OH! I will lay the pipe alright, so I can get a good aim with my machete! angry angry angry angry

fellis:

I don't blame you for hating them. They can be so hateful with all their obsessing over sex. Is sex the only thing they think about?
And the sickening part of it is that they expose their faithful wives to the horrible diseases they get from the vermin outside.
Vile creatures

TRUE! Honestly, men are only good for making babies! They are just sperm donating sacks with legs. Worthless.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
I used to say i wanted my first born to be a boy, but I pray God would not be so evil! angry angry
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2010
Abeg make i commot from here na woman forum be this,

But wait, let me help, you can keep you Man if u no marry a DRUNKARD or A WOMANIZER
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
^those are the two tribes of men!  lipsrsealed The Drunks & The Players!

yes run away, run far away! lol.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by dkc(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2010
rubi:

The ones that struggles to keep a man are the ones who struggled to get him
Be yourself. And don't stress yourself to please anyone

Some men like "good wife" some men like "bad wife"

dat's true
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by sweeti14(f): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

two "men"tards! lol grin

TRUE! Honestly, men are only good for making babies! They are just spermatozoa donating sacks with legs. Worthless.
lool dats a little too harsh nah lipsrsealed
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
Nothing can 100% guarantee a successful marriage. You just go inside and dance along with the music.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by anonimi: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2010
being a "good" wife is enough to keep a "good" man.
QED
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by harakiri(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^@the two "men"tards! I see why television shows like "Snapped" has yet to go out of season!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry and rightfully so!
LAY THE PIPE! LAY THE BLASTED PIPE?!!! OH! I will lay the pipe alright, so I can get a good aim with my machete!  angry angry angry angry

TRUE! Honestly, men are only good for making babies! They are just spermatozoa donating sacks with legs. Worthless.

I'm pretty sure the above statement was meant to be insulting but unfortunately, it isn't.That is exactly what we are and it's vice versa (All women are useless womb-bags whose only worthless objective in life is bring forth kids into the world, nag their kids and men to death and generally be a nuisance both to themselves,their families and the entire community at large).

The feeling is mutual my little-baby-making Arrow!

No offense taken.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by ohaechesi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2010
adaphik:

Gbam. Y struggle to keep a man? The man himself no get sense? Can't he struggle to keep u too. Rather than kill urself trying to please men, like I said earlier, na only God be d solution. Even if u have to pray urself to unconsciousness, just keep praying. I prefer prayer making me sick, if it does, than a man. Hmmmmmm

i want to give a straight answer to ur question: i as a man will not struggle to keep u as wife cos i can afford to make a replacement without ur consent.

i supposed u should be more reasonable on issues like this. the thread on ground voiced down to conscience and i am optimistic that 99% of married or single men leave by it. we appreciate every pleasant moment we shared with our women and we try as much as possible to keep it up but unfortunately women uses whatever that makes their men happy at home against them. we have taken a turn not to be pleased by our women so that they may not know from which angel to storm their men unnecessarily.

Whatever nice things women do to their men at home are just to know their men's weak point, they are not genuine period
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by harakiri(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
ohaechesi:

i want to give a straight answer to your question: i as a man will not struggle to keep u as wife cos i can afford to make a replacement without your consent.

i supposed u should be more reasonable on issues like this. the thread on ground voiced down to conscience and i am optimistic that 99% of married or single men leave by it. we appreciate every pleasant moment we shared with our women and we try as much as possible to keep it up but unfortunately women uses whatever that makes their men happy at home against them. we have taken a turn not to be pleased by our women so that they may not know from which angel to storm their men unnecessarily.

Whatever nice things women do to their men at home are just to know their men's weak point, they are not genuine period

BANG ON POINT MY GUY ! ! !

Now that's what i'm talking about.You really know them for the relentless manipulating creatures that they really are. Nothing they do is done for free or for the sake of doing it.It's always aimed at something. They have sEXxX with you, they expect some form of commitment or compensation.They have a kid for you, they expect your entire world to revolve around them because dem sabi open toto born pikin. Everything for them is a means to any end. Heavens help you if they know your little secrets or skeletons in the cupboard. They will bring it all out in the open when the cookie crumbles as a means of getting even. And they keep wondering why men keep secrets from them.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by mutter(f): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2010
Harakiri and Ohaechesi,
I am so sorry that both of you have never met a woman that makes you feel like a man. Sometimes too we are blind and do not see our fortune even when it is standing right before your very nose.
I do not think that most women want anything more than love and companionship from a man, but maybe I am naive.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by ohaechesi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
harakiri:

BANG ON POINT MY GUY ! ! !

Now that's what i'm talking about.You really know them for the relentless manipulating creatures that they really are. Nothing they do is done for free or for the sake of doing it.It's always aimed at something. They have sEXxX with you, they expect some form of commitment or compensation.They have a kid for you, they expect your entire world to revolve around them because dem sabi open toto born pikin. Everything for them is a means to any end. Heavens help you if they know your little secrets or skeletons in the cupboard. They will bring it all out in the open when the cookie crumbles as a means of getting even. And they keep wondering why men keep secrets from them.

I FEEL U BRODA

what else have we to say on this topic? Eve(s), we have refused to be ur Adam(s) this time grin grin grin
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by ohaechesi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2010
mutter:

Harakiri and Ohaechesi,
I am so sorry that both of you have never met a woman that makes you feel like a man
. Sometimes too we are blind and do not see our fortune even when it is standing right before your very nose.
I do not think that most women want anything more than love and companionship from a man, but maybe I am naive.

Honey, u missed out from the point. It's not all about the women making the man happy but of what extent will that happiness last without the very woman not finding fault out of it just to ridicule the man as when due. i detest women flexibility to their supposed men . it were meant to be love and affection amongst both parties involved but reverse is the case.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by mutter(f): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ohaechesi, you sound like a man that has been hurt. Real happiness is not of a temporal nature. It is not a feeling stimulated by events or occurrences, but a permanent state of the mind.
A woman that ridicules you does not make you feel like a man. A real man must not have his pride and dignity abused.
Only a woman that can love and respect you at all times and make you feel like a man.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2010
ohaechesi:

i want to give a straight answer to your question: i as a man will not struggle to keep u as wife cos i can afford to make a replacement without your consent.

@Bolded part of quote;
That is very true. That is very, very true. You men can afford to replace your wives without their consent. You don't have to struggle to keep them. You can afford to do away with your children's mother by divorcing her and thereby scarring your kids for life by making them children from broken homes.
You can afford to do away with your wives and marry/take care of another one with the money that would otherwise have improved your children's lives one way or another.
You can afford to do away with your wives so you don't struggle to keep them. I agree. It is true.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Plutarch: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
Poster,
All d attributes u v listed should b enough 4 a family-oriented/husband-type man. Apart from these home/'good-wife' attributes,also try to look good always. If these do not work then he is not d home type;just try to b better mother to your children.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
Let me answer this
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
Cute question poster,to be sincere it would really take God's ministration for a man to remain faithful in a marriage,guess why??,TEMPTATION.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by deols(f): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
Why dont you just be a good wife because it is the right thing to be and let God reward you for that!

and Oh yh! be prayerful as well so u can reap the wordly benefit of being good. . .
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by ohaechesi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2010
fellis:

@Bolded part of quote;
That is very true. That is very, very true. You men can afford to replace your wives without their consent. You don't have to struggle to keep them. You can afford to do away with your children's mother by divorcing her and thereby scarring your kids for life by making them children from broken homes.
You can afford to do away with your wives and marry/take care of another one with the money that would otherwise have improved your children's lives one way or another.
You can afford to do away with your wives so you don't struggle to keep them. I agree. It is true.

If that is not acceptable by you, then you should advice wives to turn a new leave. days are gone when men stay put for the sake of their kids, we learn it from women and it seems that better. Alot of men had died in the cause of tolerating their wives and at the end what happens, live continues. pls give me a break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married / Is My Wife The Devil's Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.