Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? (11110 Views)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 2:20am On Nov 18, 2010
Cyberfreak:

I don't understand your question. Try to make it clearer.

You made statements about what God expects from us and proposed it in a format of "It is our obligation which we should execute unfailingly". So I asked you to confirm if you know what God wants since you speak so authoritatively about his desires and expectations in your argumentation.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Radiant(f): 5:56am On Nov 18, 2010
roymary:

Its obvious why you have the life you have today; bet you are not happy with yourself. Do you think its cool to come to the Cyber world and act like a nuisance?

What life d'u know that I have? I'm so happy with myself I can't thank Him enough. Are you trying to tell me abt your life (if u have one) or something? Bet you know what it's like being a nuisance wink

roymary:

Sagamite will tell you we've been at it way beyond today; so jumping into conclusion and asking me if something is eating me up shows your level of intelligence. What possibly could eat me up considering the issue at hand?

Permit me to call u sstupid! You get all wound up and spit garbage and you talk abt someone's intelligence? You need to visit a hospital or a shrine if that works for you wink

roymary:

BTW, i'm sure you are one ugly girl! it shows in your attitude. I hope your family won't take sides when your hubby/bf pummels the living daylight outta your body when you talk to him like you've just did.

You must know how "ugly" girls behave. You got loads of experience, huh? wink Too bad for you sad Hey! You just spoilt the game with your 'violence'. Sorry mate, but I don't do violent people. There are better ways to deal with the cute rabbits if you ever met one. wink

Don't worry about my man. He's nothing close to you. He's not a coward to hit a woman. He knows better than that and you dare not cross his path with this crazy mentality otherwise you might be the one having to push back your eyeballs grin

Dang! Didn't know I could wound you up with a mere sentence. Some men. . . sad
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Cyberfreak(f): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2010
S
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by trimandtrendy(f): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2010
Its only God that can help you keep your man oh. only him
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
Cyberfreak:

@sagamite,
I don't know what faith you follow, but in my own faith, when God orders you to do a particular thing, it is imperative that you do it. A nd in my faith, married couples have been ordered to avoid adultery. Both the husband and the wife.

Then you would have been better off saying:

Cyberfreak:

. . . . . . . . . . You can have the opportunity to cheat and get away with it, but you can still let the opportunity pass. If you are a christian/islam, if not for anything else at least avoid doing it because of the respect and obedience you should have for God. In christianity/islam, God forbids adultery and would not ask humans to refrain from it if he knew it was impossible for them to do so . . . . . . . . .
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Cyberfreak(f): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
R
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by armyofone(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
dont argue w/ Sagamite, he is twisted grin
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
Cyberfreak:

@Sagamite, I wrote it the way I did because I expected readers to be discerning enough to know that the post is not addressed to every single Nairalander, but to the Muslims and Christians on Nairaland who happen to make up the vast majority of the site's members. I know very well that there are people from other religions and even atheists, here. I just thought those people would have the sense to know that the post is not addressed to them.

It would have demonstrated more sense to reserve such argument for a religious website, or at worst, the religious section of NL.

It gets annoying when you see prayer warriors and beard merchants consistently allude to providence and transcedence when discussing anything and everything.

"NL Question: Which sugar is best to take with Garri, white or brown?

Prayer Warrior answer: Only Jesus can make the garri sweet. Without jesus the sugar would not dissolve to add sweetness. The Lord said . . . . . . .[By this time I am already saying 'F me, shut up!']"

It gets absolutely fking irritating when it is not a religious site and you expect people to come with logical and ratiocinated arguments. With all due respect to beard merchants, they are far less guilty of this over-exercise and over-demonstration of piousness.

Please limit your multi-purpose, multi-solution solving, over-bearing, over-zealous and dogmatic religious dialectics of claiming to know what God wants to the Religion section or better still take it to some Jesuiseverything.net, Iwanttogotoheaven.org, sonofgod.com website etc.

It will do the site a lot of good to get objective, logical, reasoned and carefully thought-through arguments on non-religious issues. It shows sense and is far less irritating when all I want to know is whether Efo Riro is tastier than Efo Elegusi and not having someone claim they know which God prefers from their religion and proffering it like if I should accept it as "gospel truth" (what a coincidence in usage of phrase).
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
armyofone:

dont argue w/ Sagamite, he is twisted grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpF-oUvwruI[/flash]
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by MissyB3(f): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
Cyberfreak:

@Sagamite, I wrote it the way I did because I expected readers to be discerning enough to know that the post is not addressed to every single Nairalander, but to the Muslims and Christians on Nairaland who happen to make up the vast majority of the site's members. I know very well that there are people from other religions and even atheists, here. I just thought those people would have the sense to know that the post is not addressed to them.
On this one, ignore Sagamite. Believers understand your point. smiley

@ Sagamite,
If you weren't my hubby, I for flog you real hard. angry
Do you know there's right to free speech ? angry angry Pesin cannot mention God because Sagamite is present? undecided

In fact, bring that a$$ here for spanking.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
Missy ★ B:

On this one, ignore Sagamite. Believers understand your point. smiley

@ Sagamite,
If you weren't my hubby, I for flog you real hard. angry
Do you know there's right to free speech ? angry angry Pesin cannot mention God because Sagamite is present? undecided

In fact, bring that a$$ here for spanking.

What?

You spank me? angry

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDBodUJIQH8[/flash]
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Rights are not meant to be abused, with it should come responsibilities.

Maybe, I am being hard on Cyberfreak but such religion-is-the-solution-to-everything and my-religion-says-and-it-is-right is just too rampant on NL and the aggregate usage is more of what I am beefing.

It gets really irritating when you cannot see most Nigerians address an issue without referring to God, yet most are weaked and selfish. West Africa is the most religious region of planet Earth, yet the places that are not God-consumed are more advanced and progressing because they address issues with their brains.

If God really solves all problems, ONE salvation marathon prayer weekend with FIRE should have made PHCN function if not even solve all Nigeria's problems. But yet, they go there like herds and block the expressway and their lives still does not change. Maybe it is time to use the brain.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by MissyB3(f): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Who defines the responsibilities?
Right to Freedom Of Speech is a HUMAN RIGHT, according to the  Universal Declaration of Human Rights AND, is subject to limitation only on hate speech. Cyberfreak hasn't abused that right or gone beyond limit, you'd agree.
Let her talk God, think God, live God . . .Na her decision and right. grin cool

Sagamite:

Maybe, I am being hard on Cyberfreak but such religion-is-the-solution-to-everything and my-religion-says-and-it-is-right is just too rampant on NL and the aggregate usage is more of what I am beefing.

It gets really irritating when you cannot see most Nigerians address an issue without referring to God, yet most are weaked and selfish. West Africa is the most religious region of planet Earth, yet the places that are not God-consumed are more advanced and progressing because they address issues with their brains.

If God really solves all problems, ONE salvation marathon prayer weekend with FIRE should have made PHCN function if not even solve all Nigeria's problems. But yet, they go there like herds and block the expressway and their lives still does not change. Maybe it is time to use the brain.
I nor even ready argue with you or any atheist on a God-related topic.
I'm more interested in discredting your ''Science has proven that men are more polygamous than women'' comment, made earlier. I'm hungry, I nor get strength to write. tongue
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Who defines the responsibilities?
Right to Freedom Of Speech is a HUMAN RIGHT, according to the  Universal Declaration of Human Rights AND, is subject to limitation only on hate speech. Cyberfreak hasn't abused that right or gone beyond limit, you'd agree.
Let her talk God, think God, live God . . .Na her decision and right. grin cool

And the UDHR does not cover my right to challenge or condemn her speech? undecided tongue grin
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by MissyB3(f): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
Sagamite:

And the UDHR does not cover my right to challenge or condemn her speech? undecided tongue grin
Well . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by armyofone(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
so na so oyinbo country come make you backslide, grin
i go tell brother Jero

Sagamite:

Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2010
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
Only God can help you.

Oya Sagamite commit suicide. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
stillwater:

Only God can help you.

Oya Sagamite commit suicide. cheesy cheesy cheesy

[She is disrespecting me]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM[/flash]

angry angry angry
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by biometrix: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2010
well i love this trend because its something that has been on my mind since.i want to tell a story and i hope it doesnt bore you guys out but me its a true story of love and after you read, please be the Judge. Once upon a time there was a guy who meant a lady who he knew in his high school days he had always cared about her but waited and was in luck that she was single and they started going out. He met her mom and cared for her like she was his own. This guy loved this lady so much that all he wanted was to make sure she was ok. She loves going to church but comes back very late in the name of meeting and stuffs the man frowned and she said she not going to change that the church brought her to were she was and that He was not in the position to tell her her what to do cos he is not a church leader, what ever that meant.This guy was very supportive to both the girl and her mom that he even had to leave his bday celebration to attend to her families issue and she being a student he assisted in her allowance and other girls stuff and also in the food stuff in their home. He supported her in everything she did and though she was ok the way she is, he just wanted to make her better for that's was relationships is supposed to be all about. In return what did this man want? RESPECT!!Tells her to do one thing and she does the complete opposite and wants it to be a debate. The guy being very intelligent will win cos of objectivity and logic, simple logic and she says he makes her look small(why not look big by doing the right thing?)nope no respect and doesn't even take the guy seriously. Told her to start a business but she killed the idea.The guy was so serious with her that he asked her to come with him for a deliverance program in church so that according to obadiah 1:17 they can possess their possession. You see when we are born again Christ gives us the covenant of salvation but we have to get delivered from any ancestral bargain made by our fathers in time past so that we can have the fullness of our salvation. We have to pray for this to happen he explained and she said she cant sin and since she has no sin she wont do any deliverance and that the guy needs to get to the spiritual level of no sin, 1Jn 1:8 puts it explicitly clear but they don't read that part of the bible in her church.(Name withheld). He even changed his church cos he listens and respects her view but he is always wrong and stupid with his medical degree and education. He doesn't flirt, smoke nor drink and all he wants is to be with her but in this age he didn't want to carry extra ancestral load and so they can start a nu life together in a christian way, he suggested the prayer on their future. she introduces him as a friend just to be a churchy girl and says stuff like' if you weren't a doctor i wont go out with you' and calls it a joke, The truth is that most men are dirt but all most of them want is a supportive wife both mentally and emotionally and spiritually. Have same view be in Christ and pray together.God doesn't make mistake, dont compare him with your ex, pastor or anyone,both of you should pray b4 you tie the knot.God is able to give you your partner, a man or woman who sticks closer than a brother n/or sister
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by roymary: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2010
Radiant:

What life d'u know that I have? I'm so happy with myself I can't thank Him enough. Are you trying to tell me abt your life (if u have one) or something? Bet you know what it's like being a nuisance wink

Permit me to call u sstupid! You get all wound up and spit garbage and you talk abt someone's intelligence? You need to visit a hospital or a shrine if that works for you wink

You must know how "ugly" girls behave. You got loads of experience, huh? wink Too bad for you sad Hey! You just spoilt the game with your 'violence'. Sorry mate, but I don't do violent people. There are better ways to deal with the cute rabbits if you ever met one. wink

Don't worry about my man. He's nothing close to you. He's not a coward to hit a woman. He knows better than that and you dare not cross his path with this crazy mentality otherwise you might be the one having to push back your eyeballs grin

Dang! Didn't know I could wound you up with a mere sentence. Some men. . . sad

You are one sad girl. No woman in her right state of mind talk like you do. You are so quick to call me names and i am simply drawing conclusions based on how you sound. Considering my first comment regarding the thread at hand; i simply made my contribution and at my stage in life you don't wanna nullify my views and remarks. If you have any brain cells no matter how small or weak they are, you could have simply asked questions and it won't hurt to elaborate some more on it; but you preferred to act like you did and if i have a woman so annoying like you, i woulda cheat on her relentlessly which takes us back to thread at hand. You could push your man to cheating with your disgraceful attitude. You don't sound like you have a man but if you do, you sure don't have no regards for him. He's probably cheating on your sorry face on a daily basis. I know your type and i put them where they belong.

You Sadist.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2010
biometrix:

well i love this trend because its something that has been on my mind since.i want to tell a story and i hope it doesnt bore you guys out but me its a true story of love and after you read, please be the Judge. Once upon a time there was a guy who meant a lady who he knew in his high school days he had always cared about her but waited and was in luck that she was single and they started going out. He met her mom and cared for her like she was his own. This guy loved this lady so much that all he wanted was to make sure she was ok. She loves going to church but comes back very late in the name of meeting and stuffs the man frowned and she said she not going to change that the church brought her to were she was and that He was not in the position to tell her her what to do cos he is not a church leader, what ever that meant.This guy was very supportive to both the girl and her mom that he even had to leave his bday celebration to attend to her families issue and she being a student he assisted in her allowance and other girls stuff and also in the food stuff in their home. He supported her in everything she did and though she was ok the way she is, he just wanted to make her better for that's was relationships is supposed to be all about. In return what did this man want? RESPECT!!Tells her to do one thing and she does the complete opposite and wants it to be a debate. The guy being very intelligent will win cos of objectivity and logic, simple logic and she says he makes her look small(why not look big by doing the right thing?)nope no respect and doesn't even take the guy seriously. Told her to start a business but she killed the idea.The guy was so serious with her that he asked her to come with him for a deliverance program in church so that according to obadiah 1:17 they can possess their possession. You see when we are born again Christ gives us the covenant of salvation but we have to get delivered from any ancestral bargain made by our fathers in time past so that we can have the fullness of our salvation. We have to pray for this to happen he explained and she said she cant sin and since she has no sin she wont do any deliverance and that the guy needs to get to the spiritual level of no sin, 1Jn 1:8 puts it explicitly clear but they don't read that part of the bible in her church.(Name withheld). He even changed his church cos he listens and respects her view but he is always wrong and silly with his medical degree and education. He doesn't flirt, smoke nor drink and all he wants is to be with her but in this age he didn't want to carry extra ancestral load and so they can start a nu life together in a christian way, he suggested the prayer on their future. she introduces him as a friend just to be a churchy girl and says stuff like' if you weren't a doctor i wont go out with you' and calls it a joke, The truth is that most men are dirt but all most of them want is a supportive wife both mentally and emotionally and spiritually. Have same view be in Christ and pray together.God doesn't make mistake, dont compare him with your ex, pastor or anyone,both of you should pray b4 you tie the knot.God is able to give you your partner, a man or woman who sticks closer than a brother n/or sister

How do you expect any one to read this junk?

They did not teach you spacing and paragraphs when you went to school?

And in regards to the religious poo there . . . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjd732kSeHs&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Radiant(f): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2010
roymary:

You are one sad girl. No woman in her right state of mind talk like you do. You are so quick to call me names and i am simply drawing conclusions based on how you sound. Considering my first comment regarding the thread at hand; i simply made my contribution and at my stage in life you don't wanna nullify my views and remarks. If you have any brain cells no matter how small or weak they are, you could have simply asked questions and it won't hurt to elaborate some more on it; but you preferred to act like you did and if i have a woman so annoying like you, i woulda cheat on her relentlessly which takes us back to thread at hand. You could push your man to cheating with your disgraceful attitude. You don't sound like you have a man but if you do, you sure don't have no regards for him. He's probably cheating on your sorry face on a daily basis. I know your type and i put them where they belong.

You Sadist.

Oh dear! You need to calm down before you burst a vein grin What stage in life are you at that I can't nullify your views and remarks? You Nigerians can be unnecessarily arrogant. It's pathetic!

I got a life outside Nairaland unlike you. Why are you so wound up btw Gosh! You must be such a nag embarassed With all your "intelligence" and 'life experience' as you may want to call it, the highlighted part and physical abuse is the best you can do ? How does that make you a matured and "intelligent" human being and not an animal?

You really need to get a real life or hang yourself if you wish! kiss
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2010
roymary:

BTW, i'm sure you are one ugly girl! it shows in your attitude. I hope your family won't take sides when your hubby/bf pummels the living daylight outta your body when you talk to him like you've just did.

Radiant, you have to be careful.

This is the analysis they teach in Comcast Networking. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403381.768.html#msg7007496

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403381.768.html#msg7007577
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by mosindimik(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2010
men will always be men says Julian- junaz@yahoo.com
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by roymary: 1:09am On Nov 20, 2010
Radiant:

Oh dear! You need to calm down before you burst a vein grin What stage in life are you at that I can't nullify your views and remarks? You Nigerians can be unnecessarily arrogant. It's pathetic!

I got a life outside Nairaland unlike you. Why are you so wound up btw  Gosh! You must be such a nag embarassed  With all your "intelligence" and 'life experience' as you may want to call it, the highlighted part and physical abuse is the best you can do ? How does that make you a matured and "intelligent" human being and not an animal?

[b]You really need to get a real life or hang yourself if you wish! kiss
[/b]

What a dimwit you are!  I wonder what you think runs through my mind when i read your damn comments. You sound so insipid to me and i'm saying this again, you are one sad proud person! I see no reasons for this roller coaster debate. I tell you what, you are not alone, men like Sagamite gives audacious women like you the ridiculous chances they have.

I work 10 good hours on a breathtaking Wan network; i come on Nairaland to relax and learn from intelligent people about sectors that i do not have solid understanding. I don't come on here to argue with lowlifes.

I don't care where you come from; it really won't change nothing, we have annoying people like you all over the world; I don't blame you; the internet has been made available and rustic kids got a chance to show some lame ego. Trust me, with this attitude you've got, most men will never be truly happy and contented with you. At least not men like me!

No woman deserves my tears, the only woman that might do, won't even make me cry; It goes a long way! You want respect, you gotta earn it! not by arrogance nor via forceful feminist paging attitude you've got.

Damn tramp.
Sagamite:

Radiant, you have to be careful.

This is the analysis they teach in Comcast Networking.  grin grin grin grin grin

Boy, we know men like you; we have a name for them; you wanna know We call you sissy. I'm putting a displaced woman where she ought to be and you try to make fun of yourself like this?

Thanksgiving is on its way; i hope you remember to send something home. I won't hate on you; you need help.

Like i once told you, i'm over you Arrow.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Sagamite(m): 1:27am On Nov 20, 2010
roymary:

Boy, we know men like you; we have a name for them; you wanna know We call you sissy. I'm putting a displaced woman where she ought to be and you try to make fun of yourself like this?

Thanksgiving is on its way; i hope you remember to send something home. I won't hate on you; you need help.

Like i once told you, i'm over you Arrow.

All I am saying is that being able to tell that someone is ugly purely from their online attitude can only be learnt on a Comcast Analytical training programme. grin

Mate, you need to watch what you say to convince people you are intelligent especially when you keep on boasting you are but your utterances rubbish that assertion. undecided
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by roymary: 1:36am On Nov 20, 2010
Sagamite:

All I am saying is that being able to tell that someone is ugly purely from their online attitude can only be learnt on a Comcast Analytical training programme. grin

Mate, you need to watch what you say to convince people you are intelligent especially when you keep on boasting you are but your utterances rubbish that assertion. undecided

Oh please! feeling intimidated I ain't trying to prove nothing to you nor anyone else! I'm simply me. , i'm one simple cool person if you get to meet me but i can't stand assholes; What rubbish utterances have i made? Why er you such a hate? You wanna know whats going on? Go right up and read my first post on this thread and tell me how i deserve to listen to your crap plus hers!

Boy, get a life for real.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 20, 2010
LOL@ schit just got real. Sagamite please! you are too funny.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Radiant(f): 4:58am On Nov 20, 2010
roymary:

What a dimwit you are!  I wonder what you think runs through my mind when i read your damn comments. You sound so insipid to me and i'm saying this again, you are one sad proud person! I see no reasons for this roller coaster debate. I tell you what, you are not alone, men like Sagamite gives audacious women like you the ridiculous chances they have.

I work 10 good hours on a breathtaking Wan network; i come on Nairaland to relax and learn from intelligent people about sectors that i do not have solid understanding. I don't come on here to argue with lowlifes.

I don't care where you come from; it really won't change nothing, we have annoying people like you all over the world; I don't blame you; the internet has been made available and rustic kids got a chance to show some lame ego. Trust me, with this attitude you've got, most men will never be truly happy and contented with you. At least not men like me!

No woman deserves my tears, the only woman that might do, won't even make me cry; It goes a long way! You want respect, you gotta earn it! not by arrogance nor via forceful feminist paging attitude you've got.

Damn tramp.

Awww. . .I see you're used to women licking your feet and rubbing your pathetic ego. Guess what, honey? You've met a different woman! In the real world, I wouldn't talk to men like you 'cause men like you only got mouth and nothing more. Men like you in the real world are the ones that will still suck your ho after she cheats on you with your best friend! You can't do shit cause you're the weakest link!
Men like you can't get a real woman to be with 'cause you can't hold a woman with your disgraceful nature. You need to join the gay community 'cause real men don't talk and act like you do.

Look who's talking about pride and ego. You bloody Arrow come on here to talk about where you work and how many hours you work and claim to be all intelligent and you say someone's proud?
I'm the last person to spew such dung in the wrong context. We all know who we are in the real world so the internet is just out of it. You work 10 hours? Good for you. .LOL. . guess what? When I work, I work more than you do and my job is nerve wracking! Like I said, I have a life outside NL.

You are a wimp as far as I'm concerned. You hate when a woman speaks to your face on the internet but people like you will be the ones kissing a woman's behind even when she's wrong! I know your type.
I don't suck up to men and if that makes me annoying then go flush your head in the loo. Unlike you, I don't crave for "respect". I am me and I do me. No pretense so if you can't deal with it then buzz off!

Bloody idiott! I know you don't have a woman by your side so you better go jerk off and see if you feel better.

I'm waiting. . . . kiss
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Radiant(f): 5:00am On Nov 20, 2010
Saga, leave this LovePeddler of a man. He's only entertaining my dog! cheesy
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by roymary: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2010
Radiant:

Awww. . .I see you're used to women licking your feet and rubbing your pathetic ego. Guess what, honey? You've met a different woman! In the real world, I wouldn't talk to men like you 'cause men like you only got mouth and nothing more. Men like you in the real world are the ones that will still suck your ho after she cheats on you with your best friend! You can't do poo cause you're the weakest link!
Men like you can't get a real woman to be with 'cause you can't hold a woman with your disgraceful nature. You need to join the gay community 'cause real men don't talk and act like you do.

Look who's talking about pride and ego. You bloody Arrow come on here to talk about where you work and how many hours you work and claim to be all intelligent and you say someone's proud?
I'm the last person to spew such dung in the wrong context. We all know who we are in the real world so the internet is just out of it. You work 10 hours? Good for you. .LOL. . guess what? When I work, I work more than you do and my job is nerve wracking! Like I said, I have a life outside NL.

You are a wimp as far as I'm concerned. You hate when a woman speaks to your face on the internet but people like you will be the ones kissing a woman's behind even when she's wrong! I know your type.
I don't suck up to men and if that makes me annoying then go flush your head in the loo. Unlike you, I don't crave for "respect". I am me and I do me. No pretense so if you can't deal with it then buzz off!

Bloody idiott! I know you don't have a woman by your side so you better go jerk off and see if you feel better.

I'm waiting. . . . kiss

You have made no sense with this remarks! Its so empty that i blamed myself for a second why i have had to put up with all these. I rather not have a woman than have one like you. What do you think i look like? Some ugly dude that can't get a woman? Oh Please!

With this attitude, if you are even a beautiful woman , i'd still make you a one night stand or a booty call and nothing more. Honestly, sit back, relax and read your messages. They don't show any decency and you picked this fight with me from onset for no good reasons.
Honestly, i just don't have space for women like you, you are no good! If you don't learn a thing or two from this argument, then you will never learn. No rude woman makes it in a relationship. You have no reasons to be mad at me; i didn't say nothing wrong to you from the beginning; so what now?

You called me a LovePeddler of man??, that expatriate dishwasher Sagamite is a damn disgrace to himself and i tell you what, you have a hope in men like him; if every other men are like me, women of your type would be single like forever.

I might have been born at night but surely not last night; so stay on your damn lane miss; i'm not your type.

Say Hi to your Bingo for me, woulda been much better spending all these time with your dog. Damn pesky chic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married / Is My Wife The Devil's Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.