Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? (11108 Views)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Radiant(f): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2010
roymary:

You have made no sense with this remarks! Its so empty that i  blamed myself for a second why i have had to put up with all these. I rather not have a woman than have one like you. What do you think i look like? Some ugly dude that can't get a woman? Oh Please!

With this attitude, if you are even a beautiful woman , i'd still make you a one night stand or a booty call and nothing more. Honestly, sit back, relax and read your messages. They don't show any decency and you picked this fight with me from onset for no good reasons.
Honestly, i just don't have space for women like you, you are no good!  If you don't learn a thing or two from this argument, then you will never learn. No rude woman makes it in a relationship. You have no reasons to be mad at me; i didn't say nothing wrong to you from the beginning; so what now?

You called me a LovePeddler of man??, that expatriate dishwasher Sagamite is a damn disgrace to himself and i tell you what, you have a hope in men like him; if every other men are like me, women of your type would be single like forever.

I might have been born at night but surely not last night; so stay on your damn lane miss; i'm not your type.

Say Hi to your Bingo for me, woulda been much better spending all these time with your dog.   Damn pesky chic.

Aww. . .you're almost in tears  sad Can you really get a woman 

I just said you sounded like an empty barrel. What's wrong with that? Ohh! I battered your ego cry Rofl. . .dude, you suck for real  grin

I wouldn't mind the one night but gosh, you would so suck I'd have to hang myself afterwards, so don't bother. Thanks anyway wink

Why can't you put up with women like me? I'm really not what you think just that you easily loose balance with women like me. Poor you  wink

Lmao!. . . you've really cracked me up. Had your sausage yet? cool
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by roymary: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2010
Radiant:

Aww. . .you're almost in tears  sad Can you really get a woman 

I just said you sounded like an empty barrel. What's wrong with that? Ohh! I battered your ego cry Rofl. . .dude, you suck for real  grin

I wouldn't mind the one night but gosh, you would so suck I'd have to hang myself afterwards, so don't bother. Thanks anyway wink

Why can't you put up with women like me? I'm really not what you think just that you easily loose balance with women like me. Poor you  wink

Lmao!. . . you've really cracked me up. Had your sausage yet? cool

I hope the sausage you er having hangs in your throat for a minute for being such a crazy girl. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anyone else but calling me an empty barrel for no good reasons is totally unacceptable.

Anyways, i'll be the gentleman you think i'm not and ask that you put an end to this negativity.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Radiant(f): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2010
roymary:

I hope the sausage you er having hangs in your throat for a minute for being such a crazy girl. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anyone else but calling me an empty barrel for no good reasons is totally unacceptable.

Anyways, i'll be the gentleman you think i'm not and ask  that you put an end to this negativity.

Rofl. . . tongue

Didn't really mean to upset you with the barrel ish. I even laughed it off.

Anyway, nice to know you can be a gentleman after all wink Truce!
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by roymary: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2010
Radiant:

Rofl. . . tongue

Didn't really mean to upset you with the barrel ish. I even laughed it off.

Anyway, nice to know you can be a gentleman after all wink Truce! 

Alright Radiant. To have peace feels so much better. Something you said did the magic of the peace we just had but i won't tell you what that is. Don't want you to go back on the ceasefire or laugh at me again.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Radiant(f): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2010
LOL. . .No worries. Take care wink
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2010
ohaechesi & harakiri you guys are real douche bags. Women have bore the physical and mental pain of loving men and living day to day lives period, the one time the roles are reversed men cower with their manliness and cork sacks tucked between their legs, cry "bloody murder" and run away. You men are insensitive to the feelings of women just admit it. Men started it as always and play the victim when their feelings get hurt for once.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2010
^^ Xcluding muah wink
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by james1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2010
Radiant,your mouth too sharp'o lol.
I did advise that you don' tjust nullify peeps views and opinion;simply outclass them with superior knowledge of the matter at hand.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by james1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2010
@radiant.you Nigerians can be unnecessarily arrogant.
Whatever you do never generalise.
@biometrix.is it that you did not finish what you were saying?
If that is all,the message is clear:she love's him not!he should send her away asap!!
@topic:apart from being a good wifey,help your hubby develope the good hubby character by letting him know you won't tolerate certain things, that such will put your trust and respect of him in question,no real man want's that.
Also know who your hubby really is,take time to study his behavioral trait's;the women that master this aspect can tell if their hubby is gaming or has started gaming and there are women out there who know what their hubby is up to at every turn.
Love and trust becloud's one sense of judgement.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2010
Radient jxt keep it up,say ur mind na u get ur mouth wink
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by tpiah2: 1:34am On Feb 03, 2011
roymary:

Chei, you have finished me!  Whats the big deal Ma'm?  Are you going to tell me why you think i sound like an empty barrel? 

surely you can figure it out.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by roymary: 1:48am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^

You make me wanna tie you to my closet and watch my bingo lick you dry; something needs to shut you up. I bet you have orgasms when you brawl online.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by efisher(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
The answer to the question is NO!

There are so many factors that need to be at play to keep the family (not just the man). Being a good wife is a good start but the man equally has a HUGE role to play in the dynamics of marriage. Just like every relationship, both parties have a lot to contribute in order to make things work.

From experience, I believe there are three key ingredients for a succesful marriage: LOVE, UNDERSTANDING and RESOURCES. I will like to lay emphasis on understanding because it is lacking in many relationships. Understanding has to do with both parties knowing each other well enough and making efforts to reach agreements fair enough for both parties. It means there will have to be compromise, tolerance, patience and all the other virtues you can think of. Both parties need to study each other and make an effort to sustain the relationship.

I also believe (based on my personal philosophy of life) that ultimately, every marriage needs God's grace to be sustained.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by Plutarch: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2011
Its good enough to keep a good man+in-laws. 'Good' is a subjective word though.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by alesssia: 1:01am On Feb 06, 2011
What means to be a "Good wife"?Or to "Keep" a man?or anybdy?U just have to b yrself,and if yr man loves u like dat,thers no need to be "keepn"!
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by cexplorer(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
Missy B is absolutely correct. Its not how much you served him but how best he enjoys your services. So being a good wife is not enough to keep your man but being his FRIEND INDEED.
Re: Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? by tpia5: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
if the issue of "keeping a man" already arises, then just consider him lost.

could be due to many things- jazz, wandering eyes aka cross eye [ie public tap], oversabi on the part of either or both of them, irresponsibility, instability, downlow, etc etc.

could be any number of factors.

that's why the most important thing is prayer most of the time.

but what of people who arent even religious yet have lasting relationships do you ask. Well, in that case it boils down to personal values and individual decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married / Is My Wife The Devil's Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.