Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . (6848 Views)

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by 400billionman: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson.

Your write up describes illiteracy, narrow mindedness and laziness.

What stops you from opening a car making factory in Ogun ?

2 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by 400billionman: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anu you called Anambra unpopular location
A state that host the biggest market in West Africa, and 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT.

The state with the best rural roads in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Obdk: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Malawian:
Even if you house Shango and Amadioha in the same shrine, under two weeks, Shango will start shouting "Igbo Domination"

Sense wan kill you
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Obdk: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
ayzTIGER:
Igbos now seem like the air Yorubas breathe for survival. Igbo this Igbo that, Igbo giant pursuing them in the dream and waking up to Igbo landlord pursuing them for rent.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Obdk: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijaking1:

Breakfast time: "Igbos are taking over Lagos and other Yoruba cities, they need to be checked, or thrown into the lagoon"
Lunch time: "Igbos need to go back to their states, and develop their own areas, and stop enjoying our big cities in the west"
Dinner time: " Igbo industrialists like Innoson need to re-locate their headquarters to Ogun/Lagos"

Choose one.

U sabi

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Solsix(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson.
I am not disputing what you said but since you know too much why not establish your own

3 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by nototribalist: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
you mean people were happy the day you were mistakenly born?

5 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
All those who are the enemies of the Igbos would die a painful and terrible death. May they continue to be useless may they never prosper. They shall all be struck by lightning and burnt to ashes. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
You forgot dessert

naijaking1:

Breakfast time: "Igbos are taking over Lagos and other Yoruba cities, they need to be checked, or thrown into the lagoon"
Lunch time: "Igbos need to go back to their states, and develop their own areas, and stop enjoying our big cities in the west"
Dinner time: " Igbo industrialists like Innoson need to re-locate their headquarters to Ogun/Lagos"

Choose one.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Chukwudozzie(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chai, this one loud gan

ahaz:
meeeeeen I never knew you are this intelligent..I agree with you even for Toyota,Nissan,and Honda to make progress they must relocate to Ogun but tribalism will not allow them,Hyundai and dawoo should move to Ibadan and nercedez ,BMW,and Volvo must relocate to illeisha for good recognition...Peugeot and rolls Royce should stop wasting there time in France and Britain were there is no GDP to buy cars but rather Oshogbo that has the highest GDP in Africa should be there home....now I know amala and ewedu should come under lab scrutny cos I am now convinced that those delicasies are conterminated with chemicals that boost brain development.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by awgumayor: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
You are talking trash. It is envy and tribalism that made you to be spewing this rubish. Why shouldn't Henry Ford, General motors, Dodge move their headquarters from Michigan to New York. Why shouldn't Ferruccio Lamborghini move from Sant Agata Bolognese to Rome or Millan, even Enzo Ferrari from Modena to Rome, Ferdinand Porsche from Stuttgart to Berlin.
It's envy, jealousy and hatred on anything Igbo that is worrying you.
All the major companies I know in this world have their headquarters in their place of origin. Why should innoson be different? Toyota is one of the leading automobile company in the whole world and still have their headquarter in Japan.

5 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Malawian:
Even if you house Shango and Amadioha in the same shrine, under two weeks, Shango will start shouting "Igbo Domination"

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by AdekunleScience: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
Althoug this is your personal opinion, please be mindful of how you portray Omoluabis. There is absolutely nothing wrong with were the man has set up his business. I am from the SW, and I don't give a fu**ck where someone from the another region sets up their biz. Neither should you if your're from the SW too.

5 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by ogtavia(m): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2019
johnmartus:

Odeh nla ni eh...so according to your 1kb brain, Anambra is an unpopular location. Do you know how many industries are in Anambra? Do you know how many billion naira industries are in Nnewi? So, because you obviously haven't travelled out of your village you assume Anambra is not a good location for Innoson. Bro, you need to get yourself enlightened.

And talking about tribalism, you are the one who is being a tribal bigot with very, very shallow reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Osaze007: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2019
horsepower101:
Who said innoson is not already making progress?

Innoson is one of the fastest growing manufacturers in Nigeria.

Look at how many car models his factory is churning out.

I remember when he used to make only motorcycles.

Another iPod statistics
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2019
johnmartus:
Wow! You are not tribalistic at all my dear for you to have it in Ur malfunctioning brain that Anambra, even Nnewi is unpopular. When shrinked brain like you have never visited Anambra state, her major towns or watch news regularly, why won't U display Ur shallow minded idea laced with tribalism.
U shld go suggest that Manufacturing companies in Ogun state should relocate to the East, as Ogun state has too many companies there.tribalistic numskull

3 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by nwanyionitsha: 1:31am On Oct 27, 2019
johnmartus:
Patronize your proforce or what ever.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by nwanyionitsha: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2019
SpyAC:
am really sorry for for u.
Advise on proforce biko.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by cybertyrant(m): 3:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Babaalata:
I think innoson needs to do the following :
1. Change its name to something shorter, of 1or 2 syllables(bi). E G I-son, hero,
2. Have a show room in every part of the country especially Lagos, kaduna, Abuja.
3. Reduce the prices of cars or partner with banks and dealers to give loans or higher purchase
4. Make friends with influential people in Nigeria
5. Do more of advertising by signing celebrities to use its Cars
first tell Lamborghini, Bugatti, Mercedes Benz and volkswagen to change their names.
Only to talk talk talk, find something meaningful to do

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Babaalata: 3:25am On Oct 27, 2019
cybertyrant:
first tell Lamborghini, Bugatti, Mercedes Benz and volkswagen to change their names.
Only to talk talk talk, find something meaningful to do

Oga it's my opinion and I didn't force it down your throat! Next time you quote me, find something meaningful to say!
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by soke02(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Op must everything be sited in sw? If u need a car assemblage in Ogun y not establish one.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by explosiveskull(m): 6:09am On Oct 27, 2019
You are just a chronic cannabis smoker that uses cannabinoid oil to do lipstick.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by ATTemi: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Just like Dangote, Eleganza, and co has done.

Your hatred is topnotch.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Midas01: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Don't mind them, lol.
imhotep:

The OP and his friends are still complaining about Igbo domination in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by ServantsOfTruth: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2019
You are a big idiot
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by IamAtikulate: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2019
What Yoruba Moslems don't know is that Innoson's demand has exceeded his manufacturing capacity.

Innoson exports his cars and he is churning out new models like wetin happen.

He is building new plants in beloved Akwa Ibom and IMO state.

Concentrate on how to change your rotten roof than on innoson.

2 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Rubbish post, stupid opinion.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by udemzyudex(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Babaalata:
I think innoson needs to do the following :
1. Change its name to something shorter, of 1or 2 syllables(bi). E G I-son, hero,
2. Have a show room in every part of the country especially Lagos, kaduna, Abuja.
3. Reduce the prices of cars or partner with banks and dealers to give loans or higher purchase
4. Make friends with influential people in Nigeria
5. Do more of advertising by signing celebrities to use its Cars

Pls don't even talk about the name,we have mistibushi, Toyota, Chevrolet, Lamborghini etc? Have you told them to change their name? Oh because it's a Nigerian brand now you think you have a say on what it is supposed to be called?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LG Poll: Gombe APC Holds Mega Rally / Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos) / 3 Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.