Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . (6840 Views)

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by kotv: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2019
soke02:
Op must everything be sited in sw? If u need a car assemblage in Ogun y not establish one.

That’s Yoruba for you. They want everything sighted on their region so they can continue stealing from every other region. It’s the same way they pushed oil companies to relocate their HQ to their region only for them to accuse militants that happened years after the relocation occurred as the reason the relocation occurred. They are very greedy people.

Igbo be wise. Don’t let them deceive you into transferring your income to them. That’s how they, like snakes, made sure all necessary industries by each tribe is located in their region and chest beat with that as their handiwork. Be wise and wake up!

4 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2019
AdekunleScience:
Althoug this is your personal opinion, please be mindful of how you portray Omoluabis. There is absolutely nothing wrong with were the man has set up his business. I am from the SW, and I don't give a fu**ck where someone from the another region sets up their biz. Neither should you if your're from the SW too.
the op area4area oshigun metaphysical and a few other monikers here have succeeded in tarnishing our image with childish posts that reeks of infantile bigotry

3 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by soke02(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Not all Yoruba because am a Yoruba to the core
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by NICENEDU29: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
OP, you should also ask Dangote to relocate either his cement, rice, floor, sugar, salt, noddle or spagetti factory to Aba or Onitsha.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by fr3do(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
johnmartus:
I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson.

Let the development spread na, other parts of Nigeria deserve ports and factories.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Babaalata: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Pls don't even talk about the name,we have mistibushi, Toyota, Chevrolet, Lamborghini etc? Have you told them to change their name? Oh because it's a Nigerian brand now you think you have a say on what it is supposed to be called?

It is my thought Oga, as I am solely responsible for whatever I type on the forum. I just feel the name sounds like those manufacturers of inferior products in China.
Besides, I wrote 5 points, why is everyone concerned about No 1?
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Foxman19: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Well southwest is not bad for innoson to set up another manufacturing company.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Foxman19: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Do you have images to tarnish.
jacksonkennedy:
the op area4area oshigun metaphysical and a few other monikers here have succeeded in tarnishing our image with childish posts that reeks of infantile bigotry
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Foxman19: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
I wonder why many of you guys talking nonsense the op came with suggestion instead to face him alone you are attacking the whole yoruba people. What really special about damming innoson company. I will rather patronize India company rather innoson fake car.
kotv:

That’s Yoruba for you. They want everything sighted on their region so they can continue stealing from every other region. It’s the same way they pushed oil companies to relocate their HQ to their region only for them to accuse militants that happened years after the relocation occurred as the reason the relocation occurred. They are very greedy people.

Igbo be wise. Don’t let them deceive you into transferring your income to them. That’s how they, like snakes, made sure all necessary industries by each tribe is located in their region and chest beat with that as their handiwork. Be wise and wake up!
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by udemzyudex(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Babaalata:

It is my thought Oga, as I am solely responsible for whatever I type on the forum. I just feel the name sounds like those manufacturers of inferior products in China.
Besides, I wrote 5 points, why is everyone concerned about No 1?

Cos No1 doesn't make sense,and nobody cares about what you feel not even Innoson. If you can't tell other car brands with names you can't even pronounce to do same ,I wonder why you think the name sound inferior,I guess it's because you're a typical Nigerian.

They always think their own is bad,and less than the others.

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by genesishouse: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
johnmartus:
I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson.

I believe that Toyota and Honda built their headquarters and factories in your backyard?
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by AdekunleScience: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
Even though I understand what they are trying to do, which is to neutralize the propaganda of most Igbos on this platform. Some of them have now started reacting to Igbo propaganda irrationally. The OP is under the influence of Igbo propaganda without knowing it. They (Igbos) have for ever marketed themselves as a superior people that are being held down by jealousy of others. Lolz, they do their best to dismiss the fact act that groups like Yoruba actually witnessed the transformation of the Igbo from leaves wearing savages into modern humans. The reality is that Igbos are not even much of a business oriented people, they qualify more as traders. Business is more than just buying and selling of foreign products. When folks create this sort of topics, their intentions might be honest but it will always backfire. And it will always end up reinforcing the paranoia and superiority complex of the average Igbo. The OP should rather call on wealthy Omoluabis to setup more vehicle production/assembly plants in the SW, just like ProForce. Unlike some peeps Omoluabis create businesses not to prove our superiority but to actually stimulate development of our society.

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by yetunsbay(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
this is becoming embarrassing. 20 anti-igbo thread a day keeps hunger and sorrow away. Shame on you
naso joblessness reach ?
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Babaalata: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Cos No1 doesn't make sense,and nobody cares about what you feel not even Innoson. If you can't tell other car brands with names you can't even pronounce to do same ,I wonder why you think the name sound inferior,I guess it's because you're a typical Nigerian.

They always think their own is bad,and less than the others.

What about points 2 to 5? Oga, don't take things too seriously here, this is a forum where we all share diverse views. I love innoson as a Nigerian brand, I wish the brand can phase out every other brand in Nigeria.
We are all concerned because we feel Innoson should be in every corner of this country, but that is yet to happen. Someone re-designed the logo some weeks back and I'm sure if he came to Nairaland, people would talk him down and bully him. He felt the logo needs re-branding and designed one.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by yetunsbay(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
imhotep:

The OP and his friends are still complaining about Igbo domination in Lagos
but they are yet to vacate naw grin
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
AdekunleScience:
Even though I understand what they are trying to do, which is to neutralize the propaganda of most Igbos on this platform. Some of them have now started reacting to Igbo propaganda irrationally. The OP is under the influence of Igbo propaganda without knowing it. They (Igbos) have for ever marketed themselves as a superior people that are being held down by jealousy of others. Lolz, they do their best to dismiss the fact act that groups like Yoruba actually witnessed the transformation of the Igbo from leaves wearing savages into modern humans. The reality is that Igbos are not even much of a business oriented people, they qualify more as traders. Business is more than just buying and selling of foreign products. When folks create this sort of topics, their intentions might be honest but it will always backfire. And it will always end up reinforcing the paranoia and superiority complex of the average Igbo. The OP should rather call on wealthy Omoluabis to setup more vehicle production/assembly plants in the SW, just like ProForce. Unlike some peeps Omoluabis create businesses not to prove our superiority but to actually stimulate development of our society.
exactly. You are correct

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by MetaPhysical: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

We speak truth. I have never ever seen a Yoruba bigot, never.....but i see many patriot Yorubas that love their Yorubaness above everything else. grin grin

Personally I agree with OP.

All the parts Innoson Motors uses to assemble his products come through the ports. To have optimazation he needs to be within reach of the ports.

The Ibo in SW is successful because he abandoned home in East. His peers that remained at home are not as successful because they are away from market optimization.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by tiwiex(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
johnmartus:
Since you point out tribalism, where are all the Yoruba business men and why are they not opening businesses in the west?Personally, if tribalism is involved in his choice, I concur. We should all be patriotic and affectionate about our immediate environment. If he made a bad decision, we won't be having this conversation in the first place because no one will know what innoson is. Why should a region or state reap from the sweat of another state? Next thing, Ogun state will insist their indigenes have to be employed and some chest beaters will go around screaming if not for Ogun state, innoson would be nothing. That would be the conversation instead of focusing on the intention. That is how Lagos is benefitting immensely from the Port which is not any effort of Lagos state. By the way, I am Yoruba before I start hearing ipob this and that.

3 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We speak truth. I have never ever seen a Yoruba bigot, never.....but i see many patriot Yorubas that love their Yorubaness above everything else. grin grin

All the parts Innoson Motors uses to assemble his products come through the ports. To have optimazation he needs to be within reach of the ports.

The Ibo in SW is successful because he abandoned home in East. His peers that remained at home are not as successful because they are away from market optimization.
see how you are chasing potential Igbo investors away.
I think some of you are not even Yorubas. My parents didn't raise me up to be loud and stupid please

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by gentiles(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
AdekunleScience:
U are a wise man

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by udemzyudex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Babaalata:

What about points 2 to 5? Oga, don't take things too seriously here, this is a forum where we all share diverse views. I love innoson as a Nigerian brand, I wish the brand can phase out every other brand in Nigeria.
We are all concerned because we feel Innoson should be in every corner of this country, but that is yet to happen. Someone re-designed the logo some weeks back and I'm sure if he came to Nairaland, people would talk him down and bully him. He felt the logo needs re-branding and designed one.

Who be this one,where you come out From? Pls go back to your hole jare.

If you don't understand the point I have been trying to make oga waka. What's wrong with the name? We have other brands with name you can't even pronounce correctly,and nobody is calling them to change their name.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by googi: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Whatever his motive for establishing a plant in Nnewi, Nigerians have to understand that small towns and villages play a vital role in the development of a country.

Yes, enabling environment is important. Yet American businesses open plants in third world countries with zero enabling environment.

Nigerian business men go to virgin lands in East Africa to establish plants for importation into Nigeria.

So why not Nnewi or less developed areas than Lagos and Ogun? More Nigerian business men must do the same.

It is surprising that Ondo have to wait for Akeredolu to declare Ore an Enterprising zone.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Babaalata: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Who be this one,where you come out From? Pls go back to your hole jare.

If you don't understand the point I have been trying to make oga waka. What's wrong with the name? We have other brands with name you can't even pronounce correctly,and nobody is calling them to change their name.

I don't need to understand your points Oga, you don't force your opinion on me. If you feel the name is okay by you fine, that's your opinion. I'm not going to force you to accept that I said Innoson should change its name. I have not killed anybody! I only expressed my views. If you're not ok with it, read and pass!
The first guy that mentioned me gave instances of other brands I didn't tell him he's speaking rubbish. That's his own views.
By the way I don't stay in a hole! Thanks
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by tiwiex(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
RTSC:
Though I know I shouldn't give you the respect of replying, but I wiil try.

Innoson is more popular and has more customers than pro force or whatever that is already in Ogun state.

So how rational is your idea?
Never even heard of proforce. They make cars too?
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by RTSC: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
tiwiex:

Never even heard of proforce. They make cars too?
So we are told.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by AdekunleScience: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
gentiles:

U are a wise man
I'm flattered. I don't know about being wise though but I do my best to act in a pragmatic and rational manner, most times.

2 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by MetaPhysical: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
see how you are chasing potential Igbo investors away.
I think some of you are not even Yorubas. My parents didn't raise me up to be loud and stupid please

You read me wrong. I am inviting more of them to abandon SE and come to SW to grab success, including Innoson....he should open plant in Ogun. His profits in Ogun will triple the plant in Nnewi. grin

In fact Ogun will end up subsidizing Nnewi. Chineke God!!! grin
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by udemzyudex(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Babaalata:

I don't need to understand your points Oga, you don't force your opinion on me. If you feel the name is okay by you fine, that's your opinion. I'm not going to force you to accept that I said Innoson should change its name. I have not killed anybody! I only expressed my views. If you're not ok with it, read and pass!
The first guy that mentioned me gave instances of other brands I didn't tell him he's speaking rubbish. That's his own views.
By the way I don't stay in a hole! Thanks

Another rubbish post.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Armaggedon: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
googi:
Whatever his motive for establishing a plant in Nnewi, Nigerians have to understand that small towns and villages play a vital role in the development of a country.

Yes, enabling environment is important. Yet American businesses open plants in third world countries with zero enabling environment.

Nigerian business men go to virgin lands in East Africa to establish plants for importation into Nigeria.

So why not Nnewi or less developed areas than Lagos and Ogun? More Nigerian business men must do the same.

It is surprising that Ondo have to wait for Akeredolu to declare Ore an Enterprising zone.
Except you don't know how to express your thoughts properly, I expect you to know that Nnewi houses the biggest industrial cluster in Nigeria as confirmed by your VP.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by googi: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sorry the comment was not meant for your type. You may understand it if you read it again but slowly this time.

Armaggedon:
Except you don't know how to express your thoughts properly, I expect you to know that Nnewi houses the biggest industrial cluster in Nigeria as confirmed by your VP.

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Anambralstson: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ignorant being,
1. Innoson started his career in the East built large business empire, he has no footprint in Southwest
2. J. I Ejison sole distributor of Bullet drink in Nigeria, Pure Heaven Wines, and Tiger head battery, his products are in every nook and cranny of this nation his distribution head is Onitsha, all his investments, filling stations, hotels, shopping plazas, estate, etc are all located in East
http://www.ejisongroup.com.ng/

3 Roban shopping malls leading indigenous retail outlet with more than 8 branches has no business in Southwest, he started in the East

4 Everyday Emporium with 7 branches in the East have no business in West
http://www.everydaygroups.com/

5. Tummy Tummy noodles that's dragging market with Indomi noodles, has his Manufacturing plant in Nnewi

6. Juhel pharmaceutical companies leading phamaceutical company in Nigeria his two manufacturing plants are all located in Southeast but their products are in every corner of Nigeria
http://www.juhelnigeria.com/

7. Ibeto group started his business in the East

8.Chicason group makers of AZ oil his plant is located in Nnewi his products are everywhere

9. Dozzy group his industries are all in the East his products are everywhere.

10. CUTIX Cable plc first indigenous cable wire, his Manufacturing plant is located in Nnewi his products are in every markets

11.Tiger food limited, the Manufacturing plants is located in Onitsha they are leading cooking spices company in Nigeria

12. Popular Dr. Aladdin's 7keys Herbal Mixture is manufactured in Onitsha

13.Crunchies Fried Chicken Limited. With 13 branches all located in Southeast and South-south
https://crunchiesfriedchickenltd.com/
These are the ones
14 Popular Aboniki balm owned by Igbo man has no business has no investment in West
15. Babymate diaper in every markets is being Manifacture in Nnewi.
Most of you are very Ignorants there are lots of Igbo business guys that built their business without investing in West.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES / Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel / Did Efiks And Ibibios Support Biafra . I Really Want To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.