Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna (51509 Views)

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Hausa Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by forreelliinc: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2019
your pvssy game gotta be 100% if it causes a dude to quit the priesthood

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by iammo(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2019
kiss

Beautiful bride... i dont blame the priest one bit

2 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Oceannaagent: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2019
Fine woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Ryan03(f): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
are u sure it was Catholic church that wed them?it's a very stressful process for a priest to resign and get married.could be an Anglican Church or anyother Orthodox Church.
I stand to be corrected tho
the alter looks catholic sha but maybe you are right
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by edoairways: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
are there not other Orthodox churches that use the statue of Mary
I'm asking cuz it's very hard for the Catholic Church to wed a former priest.im not saying it's impossible but the ex priest has to go through a lot of procedures before the Catholic Church can wed him
I only see status of Mary in Catholic church. It is more of a logo to identify Catholic church anywhere in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by mixta140: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2019
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by MrImole: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2019
Now that the two people above have dragged me into this... I can no longer concentrate with work.

Now I'm interested, WHICH CHURCH DID THEY GET MARRIED?
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2019
After faking and suppressing it for 25 years... He tried. Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by ken6488(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
are u sure it was Catholic church that wed them?it's a very stressful process for a priest to resign and get married.could be an Anglican Church or anyother Orthodox Church.
Na Catholic church ooo

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Depressed101: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2019
streetdisciple:
see fine wife Abeg

This beauty is enough to make any father loose focus

Carry on my guy nothing do you, kpekus sweet die you just dey dull yourself since
baba couldnt could again..
grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by BarrElChapo(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Priesthood is now civil service, where you either work, after some years you retire and join us back smiley.. Hml though better than losing your soul due to sin.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by ossyla(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2019
konji is a bitch grin grin
generationz:
cheesy
He couldn't take it anymore.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Amumaigwe: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

Stressful ke? It is simple to leave priesthood. It is not a cult. Free entry and free exit is guaranteed. He wedded in Catholic church. I can sight the crucifix.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Patoski7(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2019
See as the man they look him wife for the first pic he will be like " finally i'm free mehn this night go be die ".
Local man cannot die of konji
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by bonnyhope: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

check the background, those features are for catholic ( the crucifix, the terbanacle, the virgin mary statue

5 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by bonnyhope: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
I'm asking cuz it's very hard for the Catholic Church to wed a former priest.im not saying it's impossible but the ex priest has to go through a lot of procedures before the Catholic Church can wed him

oga, those features at the background are perculiar to the universal church (catholic) the terbernacle, the mary statue, the crucifix

4 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by CCC2(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2019
That wedding took place in the catholic church. A Priest is allowed to marry if he goes through the due process of resignation. He must have followed due process.
Alexaonfleek:

4 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by OlawaleBammie: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

Madam, he don complete the procedure..

shootan??

3 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by NtisongCampo1: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=GistTeller post=83521476]On Saturday October 26, a man who was in the Catholic Priesthood for 25 years reportedly walked down the aisle with his bride in Kaduna state.

The former Catholic Priest of 25 years said to be a Veritas University History and International Relations lecturer was identified as Mike Boni Bazza, and he reportedly said 'I Do' to his beautiful bride Ratilla Ussa in a wedding ceremony which was attended by family, friends and loved ones.

Facebook user, Barka Lungu wrote;
This man was officially lacized about 4 years ago. He is fully in communion with the Catholic Church. Congratulations in your new vocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Staircases(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

The Catholic Church doesn't mind it's priests and nuns getting married, so long as you leave the vocation first.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2019
ngwababe:
The babe resemble Adesua, men una dey enjoy ooo.
enjoy wetin abeg??
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Stanchem029: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2019
supportnija:

Grow up small, can't you see the status of Mary there, is only Catholic Church that use it.

Do you know anything about "the Catholic church of the East", led by Rev. Fr. Chilaka?
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

Most non Catholic churches don't use statues of Mary in their church , except probably the Greek Orthodox and the Anglo-Catholics whose numbers are too small in Nigeria anyway

Anglicans may have a picture of Mary and the apostles, but zero imagery

1 Like

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Patrioticman007(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

What a de javu just like the Adam story. A woman has given a priest a forbidden fruit to eat. The red Apple, his eyes has now opened to the beauty of the world. I tell people Christi na scam.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by mu2sa2: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
Offpoint:
True true, konji na Bastarrd. it's not a respecter of no title or man...

I pity the wife wedding night. imagine a man starved of sex for 25 years being released to FINALLY CAN on your daughter. nightmare for the bride and bed.

The man go kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa at the speed of light for straight 1 hour before kpo...
You can't be categorical that he never played any game for 25 years.
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Stanchem029:

Do you know anything about "the Catholic church of the East", led by Rev. Fr. Chilaka?

Rev fr Chilaka claims to be a Eastern rite Catholic, but even then if he is Eastern rite, those churches don't let their priests marry
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by jamace(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Better to quit than remain in the system and cutting corners. May God bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Realfrankie(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Imagine
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by Tapout(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2019
i'm sure that 25yrs was actually spent looking for a wife..... she is really pretty. kiss kiss kiss kiss

is she related to adesua?? the resemblance tho.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
thugmanwiz:
fada don miss kpekus

He finally realised that he has been missing a lot...toto is very sweet grin
Re: Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna by webizone(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2019
I was not there o, but I bet you, it would be the woman that initiated the relationship between them. Even check the post on Facebook or the woman's profile and you would see that the ones congratulating her are mostly women. I just don't get it. A normal guy would be wishing to meet a beautiful woman to date, but no, they won't accept his advances nor would they ask him. But, they throw themselves at people like priests, their father's agemate, enemy soldiers, even animals. I just don't get it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.